What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

I feel like MnF is really on their last legs here. 2017 may be the last full year of MnF. Until then I still have a job for you bastards lol.

Enjoy the set today guys!
That's too bad, Nintendo Christmas 4 was the only game I was looking forward to.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And after too, you still will be able to make pics from the cracks :p
That's too bad, Nintendo Christmas 4 was the only game I was looking forward to.
You guys are stuck with me regardless lol. I am also going to take the next months off until December so I can do Nintendo Christmas 4, finally wrap up that series.

In the mean time here is another one I did with more GGG pictures. Enjoy the build up leaving up to scene 2.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You guys are stuck with me regardless lol. I am also going to take the next months off until December so I can do Nintendo Christmas 4, finally wrap up that series.
Do you already know the resume for NC4? I mean do you already have plan for that idea?

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Do you already know the resume for NC4? I mean do you already have plan for that idea?
Sort of. I have had the intro done for a year just need to finish the dialogue and the story. Although I will start a poll and see how I should end it, make it another community project.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Sort of. I have had the intro done for a year just need to finish the dialogue and the story. Although I will start a poll and see how I should end it, make it another community project.
I recommend you to make an closed ending cuz as the current situation in mnf is really bad, then who knows when they'll close the site, so it's better not to make open ending for sequel to not tease the ones who will wait the sequel in case if they'll close the site.

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I recommend you to make an closed ending cuz as the current situation in mnf is really bad, then who knows when they'll close the site, so it's better not to make open ending for sequel to not tease the ones who will wait the sequel in case if they'll close the site.
Agreed.

At least as an established series, NC4 will probably win too.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Final scene, bi-sexual girls orgy.

DO IT!

sandchainz

Reputation score

I hope we will get the new game today cuz if it's today then we will get 3 games this month otherwise only 2.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Final scene, bi-sexual girls orgy.

DO IT!
I will add that to the list of things I could do :D

I hope we will get the new game today cuz if it's today then we will get 3 games this month otherwise only 2.
That would be nice. MnF still needs to do a few more things to get back on track but they are doing a decent job getting everything together again.

Anyways here are the pictures for the day. Enjoy you beautiful bastards!

sandchainz

Reputation score

That would be nice. MnF still needs to do a few more things to get back on track but they are doing a decent job getting everything together again.
Yeah things are getting better than last few months, specially have to give a good point to Vadim for the last game it was pretty good.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I will add that to the list of things I could do :D
As always I'm just glad you're even considering my suggestion.

Yeah things are getting better than last few months, specially have to give a good point to Vadim for the last game it was pretty good.
Yea well, we're still only got 2 games last month, & I doubt we'll have a Halloween unless Kel's idea wins.

sandchainz

Reputation score

New game is out, it's a Simpsons parody.

At first I was mad that Serega didn't made a game from the production list but after playing it I was satisfied as the game is very well made and it's quest type like old games.

The game has 4 sex scenes and it seems like he planning to make a sequel as it's saying this is the first episode and the end makes promises for more.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New game is out, it's a Simpsons parody.

At first I was mad that Serega didn't made a game from the production list but after playing it I was satisfied as the game is very well made and it's quest type like old games.

The game has 4 sex scenes and it seems like he planning to make a sequel as it's saying this is the first episode and the end makes promises for more.
Well... That’s an unexpected surprise. Not an unpleasant one, but certainly a surprise.
The scenes are quite nice, the dialogue is good, and the quest aspect is nice and refreshing.

Yea well, we're still only got 2 games last month, & I doubt we'll have a Halloween unless Kel's idea wins.
Looks like thanks to Serega and his Simpson’s parody we’ve got 3 this month. :D
And on the subject of my Halloween idea, I remembered what sandchainz said about it a few days ago:

The writing in general it's nice, but it's just another halloween patry, we had one Nintendo Halloween. So I don't really like the diea, I prefer to see something new.
I must admit, I took that to heart and I’ve revised the idea. I’m still working on finishing up the script, but here’s the summary of what the idea is now:

Haven, Mira, Erza, Lisanna, Cana and Levy are getting the Guildhall ready for the Halloween party. Everyone aside from Levy have been putting up decorations, while Levy is mixing a drink in a huge bowl. Having finished putting the decorations up, Lisanna suggests showing off their costumes. Mira, Erza and Cana agree, but Haven doesn’t have his to hand and Levy needs to finish what she’s doing.

As Mira, Erza, Lisanna and Cana are showing off their costumes (Mira’s being an angel, Erza’s being a princess, Cana’s being a gladiator and Lisanna’s being a sorceress), something goes wrong with the drink Levy’s mixing and there’s an explosion and when the smoke clears, Mira, Erza, Lisanna and Cana are gone, leaving Haven and Levy confused as to what just happened.

Levy discovers that a couple of pages got stuck together and she read two recipes together and after she examines what she made, is able to figure out what happened. Apparently the combination of ingredients made a potion that caused the girls to turn into their costumes, and the reason Haven and Levy weren’t affected is because they weren’t wearing costumes. She is able to make an antidote which should turn them back to normal, however in order for it to work, it needs to be drunk by a guy and then delivered via insemination. Since Haven is the only guy around, he has to do it, and they don’t have time to find anyone else as the effects will soon become permanent.

Haven then drinks the antidote and takes off around Magnolia looking for the girls. He soon finds Cana and Lisanna in the woods not far from the Guildhall. They are preparing to fight to see who’ll be the others bitch. Haven tries to intervene and reason with them, but the two of them just challenge him. After a brief battle, he beats both of them and they offer themselves to him. (SS1)

He then finds Erza in the theatre, being a damsel in distress, waiting for her hero to come save her from the dragon guarding her. Since the dragon is just a prop, Haven easily “slays” it and Erza gladly gives herself to him. (SS2)

After curing Cana, Lisanna and Erza, Haven then finds Mira in the church. He’s grateful that she chose to be an angel, as the thought of her wearing something else is a scary prospect. Fortunately she remembers who she is and Haven is able to explain the situation to her. She says as much as she likes being like this, she knows it’s better that she turns back to normal. (SS3)

Later on at the party, everyone is back to normal and enjoying themselves. However, Haven notices that Mira is a little upset and asks her what’s wrong. She says it’s about what happened earlier, since he’s her boyfriend and he had to have sex with two of her friends and her sister. Haven apologises and suggests they head off to their spot. Mira agrees and when they get there, she shows him a new Take Over she learned. (SS4)
So what do you think of this?

Also, I have a couple of possible pics for Erza’s princess costume, but I’m not 100% set on either of them.

So far I’m going with the second one, but I was wondering what everyone else thought. I’m also, wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for her costume.

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

Well... That’s an unexpected surprise. Not an unpleasant one, but certainly a surprise.
The scenes are quite nice, the dialogue is good, and the quest aspect is nice and refreshing.
Yeah, that's what I mean. And I though that Serega just made another mini game with 2 sex scenes cuz he was out of time for full game, but hopefully the game was full and enjoyable.

Looks like thanks to Serega and his Simpson’s parody we’ve got 3 this month. :D
And on the subject of my Halloween idea, I remembered what sandchainz said about it a few days ago:

I must admit, I took that to heart and I’ve revised the idea. I’m still working on finishing up the script, but here’s the summary of what the idea is now:

Haven, Mira, Erza, Lisanna, Cana and Levy are getting the Guildhall ready for the Halloween party. Everyone aside from Levy have been putting up decorations, while Levy is mixing a drink in a huge bowl. Having finished putting the decorations up, Lisanna suggests showing off their costumes. Mira, Erza and Cana agree, but Haven doesn’t have his to hand and Levy needs to finish what she’s doing.

As Mira, Erza, Lisanna and Cana are showing off their costumes (Mira’s being an angel, Erza’s being a princess, Cana’s being a gladiator and Lisanna’s being a sorceress), something goes wrong with the drink Levy’s mixing and there’s an explosion and when the smoke clears, Mira, Erza, Lisanna and Cana are gone, leaving Haven and Levy confused as to what just happened.

Levy discovers that a couple of pages got stuck together and she read two recipes together and after she examines what she made, is able to figure out what happened. Apparently the combination of ingredients made a potion that caused the girls to turn into their costumes, and the reason Haven and Levy weren’t affected is because they weren’t wearing costumes. She is able to make an antidote which should turn them back to normal, however in order for it to work, it needs to be drunk by a guy and then delivered via insemination. Since Haven is the only guy around, he has to do it, and they don’t have time to find anyone else as the effects will soon become permanent.

Haven then drinks the antidote and takes off around Magnolia looking for the girls. He soon finds Cana and Lisanna in the woods not far from the Guildhall. They are preparing to fight to see who’ll be the others bitch. Haven tries to intervene and reason with them, but the two of them just challenge him. After a brief battle, he beats both of them and they offer themselves to him. (SS1)

He then finds Erza in the theatre, being a damsel in distress, waiting for her hero to come save her from the dragon guarding her. Since the dragon is just a prop, Haven easily “slays” it and Erza gladly gives herself to him. (SS2)

After curing Cana, Lisanna and Erza, Haven then finds Mira in the church. He’s grateful that she chose to be an angel, as the thought of her wearing something else is a scary prospect. Fortunately she remembers who she is and Haven is able to explain the situation to her. She says as much as she likes being like this, she knows it’s better that she turns back to normal. (SS3)

Later on at the party, everyone is back to normal and enjoying themselves. However, Haven notices that Mira is a little upset and asks her what’s wrong. She says it’s about what happened earlier, since he’s her boyfriend and he had to have sex with two of her friends and her sister. Haven apologises and suggests they head off to their spot. Mira agrees and when they get there, she shows him a new Take Over she learned. (SS4)
So what do you think of this?

Also, I have a couple of possible pics for Erza’s princess costume, but I’m not 100% set on either of them.

So far I’m going with the second one, but I was wondering what everyone else thought. I’m also, wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for her costume.
Hey, that's better imo. But maybe you should add some costumes more apropiated for halloween, I mean costumes of some spooky creatures?

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, that's what I mean. And I though that Serega just made another mini game with 2 sex scenes cuz he was out of time for full game, but hopefully the game was full and enjoyable.
Yeah, it was a full game. And quite enjoyable.

Hey, that's better imo. But maybe you should add some costumes more apropiated for halloween, I mean costumes of some spooky creatures?
I'm glad you like it. ;)
I'll take any suggestions for costumes into consideration, if you have any. and by that I mean something more specific then "some spooky creatures". :p
I've already shown what I have for Erza, these are the other costumes as they currently stand
Cana's gladiator costume:
Lisanna's sorceress costume:
Mira's angel costume:
And Mira's new Take Over:

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Alright so here is another set for GGG. Next day or 2 will be very dialogue heavy but I like a good story so hopefully a lot of you don't mind it :p

It will ramp up right after though.

Enjoy for now!

sandchainz

Reputation score

I'm glad you like it. ;)
I'll take any suggestions for costumes into consideration, if you have any. and by that I mean something more specific then "some spooky creatures". :p
I've already shown what I have for Erza, these are the other costumes as they currently stand
Cana's gladiator costume:
Lisanna's sorceress costume:
Mira's angel costume:
And Mira's new Take Over:
I mentioned about spooky costumes as halloween is a day of deads and the only relation your idea has with halloween is that they were making a party, Haseo's idea at least had a ghost that is a creature that fits to halloween. The only costume there that is for halloween is the sorceress one.

How about changing gladiator costume for zombie warrior? :D
And maybe changing the proncess costume for evil queen or as the one from the movie queen of the damned (the vampire queen)?
What about changing the angel costume for demoness or succubus one? Angel is not very apropiated costume for halloween demoness fits more to it imo.

Well I'm not very creative when it comes to costumes :(

But well the idea is to add to your idea something more related with halloween.

AngelOfLove

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I saw the banner images of the Simpsons and my first reaction was: "..Oh my god, what the fuuuu.." But then I saw that you guys had given it positive reviews, so perhaps I'll check it out and see. But still it's just..unsettling.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I mentioned about spooky costumes as halloween is a day of deads and the only relation your idea has with halloween is that they were making a party, Haseo's idea at least had a ghost that is a creature that fits to halloween. The only costume there that is for halloween is the sorceress one.

How about changing gladiator costume for zombie warrior? :D
And maybe changing the proncess costume for evil queen or as the one from the movie queen of the damned (the vampire queen)?
What about changing the angel costume for demoness or succubus one? Angel is not very apropiated costume for halloween demoness fits more to it imo.

Well I'm not very creative when it comes to costumes :(

But well the idea is to add to your idea something more related with halloween.
Well the reason I went for the costumes I did is because I like the idea that the characters they turn into contradict their normal personalities.
I’ll admit an evil / vampire queen does fit in and I considered it, but I considered it for Lisanna. And I don’t really want to change the princess costume to that because it and the sorceress would be too similar.
And while I understand your logic for changing Mira’s costume to a demoness, the reason I like her being an angel because her normal power is to turn into sexy, badass demonesses. Also, I would like to point out that her first sex scene is as an angel, her second IS as a succubus.

sandchainz

Reputation score

Well the reason I went for the costumes I did is because I like the idea that the characters they turn into contradict their normal personalities.
I’ll admit an evil / vampire queen does fit in and I considered it, but I considered it for Lisanna. And I don’t really want to change the princess costume to that because it and the sorceress would be too similar.
And while I understand your logic for changing Mira’s costume to a demoness, the reason I like her being an angel because her normal power is to turn into sexy, badass demonesses. Also, I would like to point out that her first sex scene is as an angel, her second IS as a succubus.
I didn't know about succubus sex scene! Then it's just fantastic, first she fucks like an angel and then she goes crazy and we have a hardcore succubus :D

AngelOfLove said:
I saw the banner images of the Simpsons and my first reaction was: "..Oh my god, what the fuuuu.." But then I saw that you guys had given it positive reviews, so perhaps I'll check it out and see. But still it's just..unsettling.
As the person who hates Simpsons cartoon serie (I mean me) to tell that the game is good then I think you should pay attention to it XD