What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well that’s one person who wants to hear it, so here we go. :p

Well, the crossover idea would start after the events of the Power Rangers parody and interracial game ideas (in the Rangers parody 5 girls protect the city from an evil witch and her minions and in the interracial idea a young black guy bangs various white MILFs).
At the start of the game, Beth (the smart blue ranger), Freya (the tough yellow ranger), Tyson (the young black guy) and Tyson’s best friend Jeremy are on a bus heading for Sanctum Tower. Beth, Tyson and Jeremy are going there because they’re all starting internships, where as Freya is going for other reasons.

Tyson teases Jeremy a little as Beth is the sort of girl that he finds attractive and Tyson tries to get Jeremy to go over and talk to her, but he’s too shy to do so. Since Jeremy isn’t going to talk to Beth, Tyson decides to go and hit on Freya, however she instantly shoots him down, stating that she’s only on the bus because she’s going to see her girlfriend.

When they arrive at Sanctum Tower, Beth, Tyson and Jeremy head off to start their induction with Justin, and it turns out the girlfriend Freya has come to see is Paige (Pyro Vixen).

Now, as far as sex scenes go, I figured one of them would be Freya and Paige and another would be Beth and Jeremy. Though I’m not 100% sure what the other two should be. I mean Tyson is going to be involved in at least one of them, obviously, but I’m not sure who with.
I know I said I was going to give a detail response, but it turns out I can't. All I can suggest is having Tyson fuck a Rita Repulsa parody. & U know my usual 3some schticks.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I know I said I was going to give a detail response, but it turns out I can't. All I can suggest is having Tyson fuck a Rita Repulsa parody. & U know my usual 3some schticks.
:confused:
While there is a sort of parody Rita in my Ranger parody, I cannot see a way to implement her into this.

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just read the Xmas in BIMBOTOWN idea looks really nice I hope that it wins.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Why? Is she knock out of orbit or sumthing?
No. It's simply because of how the Ranger parody ends.
In the original draft, she gets gang-banged by the Rangers, her master watching with a crystal ball and becoming angry with her failure before swearing he's going to defeat the Rangers himself. Though I've since reworked it so now the end is her escaping back to her lair and swearing revenge, but then her master shows up and says he's taking over the conquest of Earth before nailing her.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
No. It's simply because of how the Ranger parody ends.
In the original draft, she gets gang-banged by the Rangers, her master watching with a crystal ball and becoming angry with her failure before swearing he's going to defeat the Rangers himself. Though I've since reworked it so now the end is her escaping back to her lair and swearing revenge, but then her master shows up and says he's taking over the conquest of Earth before nailing her.
You replace the gang bang scene with a the mastermind just banging her? That's pretty disappointing but its your call.

Maybe if you flesh your crossover draft, I can better idea on what to suggest.

HentaiMast3r

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello. Can an I remember playing these games and was able to run them even in browser. The new Baka loader has some problems that I am not able to solve. I am getting a "No command line set" and "Not a valid BCT package file" error. Anyone help pretty please?

sandchainz

Reputation score
And voting for Serega ended Xmas in BIMBOTOWN won.
Now it's time for Xmas submision for Kosmos, Haseo you have less than a weak to submit NC4

Oh, and btw the new game is out, it's Boom Town 2, there's Baka fights Bounty Hunter.

Last edited:

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hello. Can an I remember playing these games and was able to run them even in browser. The new Baka loader has some problems that I am not able to solve. I am getting a "No command line set" and "Not a valid BCT package file" error. Anyone help pretty please?
Not very good at this myself so I'm probably wrong in this, but have you try putting the parts in a separate folder?

And voting for Serega ended Xmas in BIMBOTOWN won.
Now it's time for Xmas submision for Kosmos, Haseo you have less than a weak to submit NC4

Oh, and btw the new game is out, it's Boom Town 2, there's Baka fights Bounty Hunter.
WHAT!? It hasn't been a full 24 hours & they decide end it? Did BIMBOTOWN even win?

sandchainz

Reputation score
WHAT!? It hasn't been a full 24 hours & they decide end it? Did BIMBOTOWN even win?
I think was winning Lara Croft one but maybe it has something wrong with it dn, I didn't read it since I don't like Lara Croft in general. But anyway I'm happy tha BIMBOTOWN won, this idea was nice.

HentaiMast3r said:
Are you opening the lates games with bct player? If that so then you are doing wrong cuz bct player reads only bct files and the latest games are in swf format, just use any flash player or browser.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think was winning Lara Croft one but maybe it has something wrong with it dn, I didn't read it since I don't like Lara Croft in general. But anyway I'm happy tha BIMBOTOWN won, this idea was nice.
Alright, so this is the 2nd time this bull shit has happen. The next time there's a god damn poll with Serega being the artist, be sure NOT to submit your idea unless it up to that jerkass standard. It's not that hard to be fucking honest with your customer on what idea you rather make. Especially since "Santa woos Lara" did nothing wrong. Stop giving people the idea they can have their submission into a game if you're not going to even bother with the fucking poll. Fucking dick-wads. :mad:

sandchainz

Reputation score
Alright, so this is the 2nd time this bull shit has happen. The next time there's a god damn poll with Serega being the artist, be sure NOT to submit your idea unless it up to that jerkass standard. It's not that hard to be fucking honest with your customer on what idea you rather make. Especially since "Santa woos Lara" did nothing wrong. Stop giving people the idea they can have their submission into a game if you're not going to even bother with the fucking poll. Fucking dick-wads. :mad:
I'm not sure if Lara Croft won and get removed eh, the last time I saw the poll it was winning (a lot) and it was yesterday at morning since then I didn't checked the poll till today that I saw that it ended so I can't be sure about it, maybe Kel or Haseo know if that's true or not.

Kelumir

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You replace the gang bang scene with a the mastermind just banging her? That's pretty disappointing but its your call.

Maybe if you flesh your crossover draft, I can better idea on what to suggest.
Well to be fair, the first sex scene is 3 of the Rangers (Red, Yellow and Green) getting gang-banged by the Grunts, and the second is the other two Rangers (Pink and Blue) in a threesome with the main monster.

And I do have 2 scenes with Orgasma (the Rita parody) and her master. The first is her kneeling in front of him as he uses her tits and the second her bends her over and presents herself to him.

Also, just to give you some visual imagery, this is Orgasma:

I'm not sure if Lara Croft won and get removed eh, the last time I saw the poll it was winning (a lot) and it was yesterday at morning since then I didn't checked the poll till today that I saw that it ended so I can't be sure about it, maybe Kel or Haseo know if that's true or not.
Well, last time I checked Santa Woos Lara still had a pretty sizable lead and Bimbotown was still in 3rd. :confused:

The only explanations I can think of for why Santa Woos Lara didn't win is perhaps Serega didn't want to go through with having to make the mini-game. Maybe he wants to try and actually get it out around Christmas and he has time restraints in his real life that mean he wouldn't be able to.
That or it's some bullshit reason like the author didn't use a parody name. :rolleyes:

As for The Grinch who Screwed Christmas, the only thing I can think of is that, in the movie, Cindy Lou Who is a little girl and, as far as I can remember, the author didn't specify her age. :confused:
Which again would be a pretty bullshit reason since I'm sure Serega would know enough to make her at least 18.
Or maybe it's because the Grinch isn't human. But then again, neither is Cindy Lou. :confused:

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score
Well, last time I checked Santa Woos Lara still hap a pretty sizable lead and Bimbotown was still in 3rd. :confused:

The only explanations I can think of for why Santa Woos Lara didn't win is perhaps Serega didn't want to go through with having to make the mini-game. Maybe he wants to try and actually get it out around Christmas and he has time restraints in his real life that mean he wouldn't be able to.
That or it's some bullshit reason like the author didn't use a parody name. :rolleyes:

As for The Grinch who Screwed Christmas, the only thing I can think of is that, in the movie, Cindy Lou Who is a little girl and, as far as I can remember, the author didn't specify her age. :confused:
Which again would be a pretty bullshit reason since I'm sure Serega would know enough to make her at least 18.
Or maybe it's because the Grinch isn't human. But then again, neither is Cindy Lou. :confused:
The other thing can be that in BIBOTOWN there's a quest like features like in Sinsomes, it seems like lately he likes to make games like that.
Anyway I liked the idea and sex scenes in BIMBOTOWN so I'm ok with it being the winner :p

rider of death

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone, Been a while and happy that my idea won. Yeah, I called myself TheUndertaker on the mnf website. I can understand that some people are pretty pissed off by the result. My guess is that maybe Serega was afraid to have some copyright issue with the two first idea. Between Lara Croft and The Grinch, they are pretty well known characters so he was propably afraid of the CCBILL restriction.

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hello everyone, Been a while and happy that my idea won. Yeah, I called myself TheUndertaker on the mnf website. I can understand that some people are pretty pissed off by the result. My guess is that maybe Serega was afraid to have some copyright issue with the two first idea. Between Lara Croft and The Grinch, they are pretty well known characters so he was propably afraid of the CCBILL restriction.
For the record, I don't have a problem with you winning. I have a problem how you won. Most of my anger is being direct towards MNF & their shifty methods for last 8 months.

That being said, congratz on winning Rider.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Alright guys, I spent a few hours today getting it all together but here is the rough draft for Nintendolls Christmas 4. I wanted it to be ended right but there will be problems so let me know what I can do to make it perfect. I have 4 days to do so but I trust you all with making inclusions or redactions. Thanks for helping me everyone!

Also the pictures for WW will end tomorrow. I am just going to release the last set all at once but I will do so tomorrow.

Nintendolls Christmas 4

Stein has had his fun with the girls alongside giving them some new clothing but as Christmas winds down and a knock on the door excites Stein, a guest arrives to make sure Christmas ends on the highest note. Christmas comes to an end but the memories will always be there.

Black Screen

KNOCK! KNOCK!

???: ”Ah! My guest has arrived. Brilliant!”

Black screen disappears and shows a door. You click on the Door Knob to open the door.

At the door stands a gorgeous woman with raven black hair sucking on a small lollipop and carrying a large bag. She is wearing a sexy Holiday outfit.

???: “Bayonet! You made it my love.”

Bayonet: “You know I wouldn't miss spending Christmas with you dear, I even brought some gifts.”

Screen changes to show the living room in Stein's house with Rosa, Sam, Selda, and Princess standing around.

Bayonet: “Oh my, well hello. You have been busy dear, which would explain the poor named gal outside”

Small bubble opens up that shows Daisy naked with cum coming out of her pussy and ass

Daisy: “Re...Revenge...”

Stein: “They needed help with new clothes, being a kind and caring man, you know I couldn't say no heh” “I wasn't expecting anymore guests, I will deal with the one outside later”

Rosa: “We really should be leaving, thanks again Stein. I think”

Sam: “Let's just get the fuck out of here before anything else happens. I just want Christmas to be over”

Bayonet: “Well before you leave can you help me with this bag?”

Screen changes to Bayonet putting the large bag on a table, the bag is still tied at the top. The camera shows nothing but the bag.

Bayonet: “Now then. Sam, Rosa, Princess, and Selda. Can you come and get your gifts?”

???: “How...How did you know our names?”

Bayonet: “Let's just say a hefty man in a red suit gave these to me. I was honored and just had to make sure you got them hehe”

???: “We really should be leaving, I know where this is heading”

???: “I welcome you into my house but you deny gifts? You wound me”

???: “Sigh... Okay. We open the gifts and then we will leave. No funny business!”

Bayonet: “Alright so let's see who is first?”

The string that ties the bag becomes clickable. Once you untie the bag you bring out a small rectangular box. You click on it again and a black box opens up with 4 lollipops inside.

Bayonet: “Oh that man knows me so well”

???: “Did you say something?”

???: “No my dear, it seems we get to share some treats tonight”

All 4 Lollipop's are shown on the screen still in the box, they are Blue, Pink, Purple, and Orange. You click on each one and it brings up a text prompt.

Pink ???: “I will take this one. Mmmm it's sweet!”
Blue ???: ”Please don't be bad, Please don't be bad! Mmmm”
Orange ???: “I don't have a sweet tooth but a gift's a gift. Mmmm, this is tasty.”
Purple ???: “A lollipop? Not the worst gift I have ever gotten. Oh, so sweet!”

Bayonet: “Glad you like the sweeties, I always have a lollipop on me or in me hehe”

Bayonet: “Now how about some fun with these lollipop's?”

The girls all say: “Yes mistress, only if we can get more!”

Bayonet: “Mmmm, how about one at a time?”

Sex scene 1:
Lollipop Dildo and titsucking (Character switching)

On the screen will appear 4 bubbles, Sam, Selda, Princess, and Rosa. You click on one and Bayonet will fuck that character. Bayonet takes the lollipop associated with that character and inserts it into the chosen character's pussy and asshole.

As soon as the scene starts Bayonet is pressing on the lips of the girl with her finger as the Lollipop is inside their mouth.

Note to Kosmos: Please include the following dialogue during the sex scene.

Girl you chose: “This isn't right... But it's so sweet”

Bayonet: “Do you want it to taste sweeter?”

Girl you chose: “Yes mistress”

Bayonet will use the lollipop as a dildo. Bayonet will be sucking on the breasts of the girl while she fucks the girl with the Lollipop. When the bar is at 50% she switches to insert it into the girls asshole but has this dialogue with the girls first.

Bayonet: “I bet it tastes so sweet now but it needs to be sweeter!”

Speed settings for the Pussy: Slow, Fast, Hard
Speed settings for the Asshole: Slow, Fast, Hard

Once the bar is full and the girl has cummed, Bayonet takes the Lollipop and puts it back in the girls mouth.

Bayonet: “Mmmm, you have such a naughty body. I need to taste everything about you.”

Sex scene 2
69 with Assplay

Again 4 bubbles come up as you chose a character between Rosa, Sam, Princess, and Selda. Once you click on one the character will 69 with Bayonet

Soon as the scene starts the following dialogue occurs.

Bayonet: “Oh darling, your pussy is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. It looks tasty. Let me drink your juices my love”

Girl you chose: “Yes mistress, please drink my sweet juices until you are full”

While Bayonet is licking the pussy of the girl you chose, she is also taking her Lollipop and inserting it into the girls asshole. The girl you chose is using her own Lollipop and inserting it into Bayonet's pussy.

Speed settings for the 69: Slow, Fast, Hard

Once the bar is full and both girls cum Bayonet says the following

Bayonet: “So fucking good! I could drink you all night long!”

Screen changes to the table with the bag again

???: “I knew this would happen...but she knows where to touch me”
???: “I am going to lose my sanity in this house...”

Bayonet: “Now let's see what else is in this bag”
You click the string on the bag and you pull out another gift. A long Rectangular box. You click on it again to unwrap it and a bright Pink Strapon is pulled out.

Bayonet: “Mmmmm, would be a shame to not share the gift. Steinn dear, do you want to help me spread the love?”

Stein: “It would be my pleasure”

Sex scene 3: Reverse Cowgirl Orgy

Steinn and Bayonet fuck Princess and Selda while Sam and Rosa play with their tits. Princess and Selda will have the Lollipop's in their mouths while Sam and Rosa use their Lollipop's to poke and circle the tits of Selda and Princess.

Speed Settings: Slow, Fast, Hard

Screen changes to a black screen.

Stein: “Let me put these gifts on the ground, I am going to need the table for this. TRAINER! Can you come here please? I need to share my gift with you as well!”

Sex Scene 4: Table Anal

The 5 Girls (Sam, Selda, Princess, Rosa, and Trainer) all lay down around the table with their legs in the air. Steins goes around fucking all 5 girls in the ass.

Note to Kosmos: You don't have to draw faces here, just keep the breasts and lower bodies in view.

Each girl gets their own bar to fill but they will be quick. Each time the bar fills, Stein will cum inside their asses and the girls will say one of the following things. You can pick them at Random Kosmos

Cum Dialogue choices:

“Hnnnh, thank you!”
“Oh fuck, my poor asshole”
“I love my gift”
“Fuck! Mmmmm”
“It's so warm inside”
“Aww I wanted to drink it”
“Merry Christmas to me!”

Once all the girls have been fucked the screen goes back to the bag of gifts on the table.

???: ”Looks like we are going to spend the night, snowstorm just came in”
???: “Mistress, can I sleep with you?”

Bayonet: “Yes my dear hehe”

The screen changes to the house sitting alone surrounded by snow. A small dark figure is seen looking side the window of the house.

Daisy: “Hey! Don't I get a present!?”

The screen goes black and comes back to the bag on the table.

Note to Kosmos: No matter what Kosmos, please include this to the ending.

The string on the bag glows and you click on it.
Inside the bag is a letter. Clicking the letter opens it up and reads:

“Merry Christmas you groovy bastards! When Sin created this series it became a favorite of mine. When I asked if I could help him write the 2nd one he was very happy that I wanted to help. When he gave me full permission to take ownership of the series, I was worried I couldn't do it without him but I got the series all the way to this point. This will be the last Nintendoll's game I write in the main series. I hope Sin is proud of the final result. I want to give my thanks to everyone who voted on the series to get to this point and to Sin for trusting me with it. I want to thank Kosmos as well for dealing with my bullshit for years but still doing his best every single time. Thank you very much Kosmos!

Love you all, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

Haseo.”

Button on the lower right says “The End” Clicking on it takes you to the End Screen.

Bonus scene if Kosmos has time.

Bayonet is giving Steinn a blowjob while she spreads her butt cheeks. She has 5 lollipop's inside her. 1 in her ass and 4 in her pussy. Simple screen with no speed settings, just a repeating animation.

The end

Created by Haseo and Sin

sandchainz

Reputation score
Alright guys, I spent a few hours today getting it all together but here is the rough draft for Nintendolls Christmas 4. I wanted it to be ended right but there will be problems so let me know what I can do to make it perfect. I have 4 days to do so but I trust you all with making inclusions or redactions. Thanks for helping me everyone!

Also the pictures for WW will end tomorrow. I am just going to release the last set all at once but I will do so tomorrow.

Nintendolls Christmas 4

Stein has had his fun with the girls alongside giving them some new clothing but as Christmas winds down and a knock on the door excites Stein, a guest arrives to make sure Christmas ends on the highest note. Christmas comes to an end but the memories will always be there.

Black Screen

KNOCK! KNOCK!

???: ”Ah! My guest has arrived. Brilliant!”

Black screen disappears and shows a door. You click on the Door Knob to open the door.

At the door stands a gorgeous woman with raven black hair sucking on a small lollipop and carrying a large bag. She is wearing a sexy Holiday outfit.

???: “Bayonet! You made it my love.”

Bayonet: “You know I wouldn't miss spending Christmas with you dear, I even brought some gifts.”

Screen changes to show the living room in Stein's house with Rosa, Sam, Selda, and Princess standing around.

Bayonet: “Oh my, well hello. You have been busy dear, which would explain the poor named gal outside”

Small bubble opens up that shows Daisy naked with cum coming out of her pussy and ass

Daisy: “Re...Revenge...”

Stein: “They needed help with new clothes, being a kind and caring man, you know I couldn't say no heh” “I wasn't expecting anymore guests, I will deal with the one outside later”

Rosa: “We really should be leaving, thanks again Stein. I think”

Sam: “Let's just get the fuck out of here before anything else happens. I just want Christmas to be over”

Bayonet: “Well before you leave can you help me with this bag?”

Screen changes to Bayonet putting the large bag on a table, the bag is still tied at the top. The camera shows nothing but the bag.

Bayonet: “Now then. Sam, Rosa, Princess, and Selda. Can you come and get your gifts?”

???: “How...How did you know our names?”

Bayonet: “Let's just say a hefty man in a red suit gave these to me. I was honored and just had to make sure you got them hehe”

???: “We really should be leaving, I know where this is heading”

???: “I welcome you into my house but you deny gifts? You wound me”

???: “Sigh... Okay. We open the gifts and then we will leave. No funny business!”

Bayonet: “Alright so let's see who is first?”

The string that ties the bag becomes clickable. Once you untie the bag you bring out a small rectangular box. You click on it again and a black box opens up with 4 lollipops inside.

Bayonet: “Oh that man knows me so well”

???: “Did you say something?”

???: “No my dear, it seems we get to share some treats tonight”

All 4 Lollipop's are shown on the screen still in the box, they are Blue, Pink, Purple, and Orange. You click on each one and it brings up a text prompt.

Pink ???: “I will take this one. Mmmm it's sweet!”
Blue ???: ”Please don't be bad, Please don't be bad! Mmmm”
Orange ???: “I don't have a sweet tooth but a gift's a gift. Mmmm, this is tasty.”
Purple ???: “A lollipop? Not the worst gift I have ever gotten. Oh, so sweet!”

Bayonet: “Glad you like the sweeties, I always have a lollipop on me or in me hehe”

Bayonet: “Now how about some fun with these lollipop's?”

The girls all say: “Yes mistress, only if we can get more!”

Bayonet: “Mmmm, how about one at a time?”

Sex scene 1:
Lollipop Dildo and titsucking (Character switching)

On the screen will appear 4 bubbles, Sam, Selda, Princess, and Rosa. You click on one and Bayonet will fuck that character. Bayonet takes the lollipop associated with that character and inserts it into the chosen character's pussy and asshole.

As soon as the scene starts Bayonet is pressing on the lips of the girl with her finger as the Lollipop is inside their mouth.

Girl you chose: “This isn't right... But it's so sweet”

Bayonet: “Do you want it to taste sweeter?”

Girl you chose: “Yes mistress”

Bayonet will use the lollipop as a dildo. Bayonet will be sucking on the breasts of the girl while she fucks the girl with the Lollipop. When the bar is at 50% she switches to insert it into the girls asshole but has this dialogue with the girls first.

Bayonet: “I bet it tastes so sweet now but it needs to be sweeter!”

Speed settings for the Pussy: Slow, Fast, Hard
Speed settings for the Asshole: Slow, Fast, Hard

Once the bar is full and the girl has cummed, Bayonet takes the Lollipop and puts it back in the girls mouth.

Bayonet: “Mmmm, you have such a naughty body. I need to taste everything about you.”

Sex scene 2
69 with Assplay

Again 4 bubbles come up as you chose a character between Rosa, Sam, Princess, and Selda. Once you click on one the character will 69 with Bayonet

Soon as the scene starts the following dialogue occurs.

Bayonet: “Oh darling, your pussy is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. It looks tasty. Let me drink your juices my love”

Girl you chose: “Yes mistress, please drink my sweet juices until you are full”

While Bayonet is licking the pussy of the girl you chose, she is also taking her Lollipop and inserting it into the girls asshole. The girl you chose is using her own Lollipop and inserting it into Bayonet's pussy.

Speed settings for the 69: Slow, Fast, Hard

Once the bar is full and both girls cum Bayonet says the following

Bayonet: “So fucking good! I could drink you all night long!”

Screen changes to the table with the bag again

???: “I knew this would happen...but she knows where to touch me”
???: “I am going to lose my sanity in this house...”

Bayonet: “Now let's see what else is in this bag”
You click the string on the bag and you pull out another gift. A long Rectangular box. You click on it again to unwrap it and a bright Pink Strapon is pulled out.

Bayonet: “Mmmmm, would be a shame to not share the gift. Steinn dear, do you want to help me spread the love?”

Stein: “It would be my pleasure”

Sex scene 3: Reverse Cowgirl Orgy

Steinn and Bayonet fuck Princess and Selda while Sam and Rosa play with their tits. Princess and Selda will have the Lollipop's in their mouths while Sam and Rosa use their Lollipop's to poke and circle the tits of Selda and Princess.

Speed Settings: Slow, Fast, Hard

Screen changes to a black screen.

Stein: “Let me put these gifts on the ground, I am going to need the table for this. TRAINER! Can you come here please? I need to share my gift with you as well!”

Sex Scene 4: Table Anal

The 5 Girls (Sam, Selda, Princess, Rosa, and Trainer) all lay down around the table with their legs in the air. Steins goes around fucking all 5 girls in the ass.

Note to Kosmos: You don't have to draw faces here, just keep the breasts and lower bodies in view.

Each girl gets their own bar to fill but they will be quick. Each time the bar fills, Stein will cum inside their asses and the girls will say one of the following things. You can pick them at Random Kosmos

Cum Dialogue choices:

“Hnnnh, thank you!”
“Oh fuck, my poor asshole”
“I love my gift”
“Fuck! Mmmmm”
“It's so warm inside”
“Aww I wanted to drink it”
“Merry Christmas to me!”

Once all the girls have been fucked the screen goes back to the bag of gifts on the table.

???: ”Looks like we are going to spend the night, snowstorm just came in”
???: “Mistress, can I sleep with you?”

Bayonet: “Yes my dear hehe”

The screen changes to the house sitting alone surrounded by snow. A small dark figure is seen looking side the window of the house.

Daisy: “Hey! Don't I get a present!?”

The screen goes black and comes back to the bag on the table.

Note to Kosmos: No matter what Kosmos, please include this to the ending.

The string on the bag glows and you click on it.
Inside the bag is a letter. Clicking the letter opens it up and reads:

“Merry Christmas you groovy bastards! When Sin created this series it became a favorite of mine. When I asked if I could help him write the 2nd one he was very happy that I wanted to help. When he gave me full permission to take ownership of the series, I was worried I couldn't do it without him but I got the series all the way to this point. This will be the last Nintendoll's game I write in the main series. I hope Sin is proud of the final result. I want to give my thanks to everyone who voted on the series to get to this point and to Sin for trusting me with it. I want to thank Kosmos as well for dealing with my bullshit for years but still doing his best every single time. Thank you very much Kosmos!

Love you all, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

Haseo.”

Button on the lower right says “The End” Clicking on it takes you to the End Screen.

Bonus scene if Kosmos has time.

Bayonet is giving Steinn a blowjob while she spreads her butt cheeks. She has 5 lollipop's inside her. 1 in her ass and 4 in her pussy. Simple screen with no speed settings, just a repeating animation.

The end

Created by Haseo and Sin
Well the idea in general is ok, but it seems like after sucking on lollipops they become bayoneta's slaves? Basically it's mind control, it's prohibed in mnf.

So Sin is still alive and participatedin this, well. But is he planning to continue his series or what? He shoulsd do that instead of interacting with someone else ideas