What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

inspiredfet

Reputation score
does anyone update links in the first page with the games posted here ? looks like i have to browse 400+ pages to make sure i have everything and most of links are dead..;-( (my damn hdd...lost everything i was tracking for years)

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
does anyone update links in the first page with the games posted here ? looks like i have to browse 400+ pages to make sure i have everything and most of links are dead..;-( (my damn hdd...lost everything i was tracking for years)
MnF and I are not on speaking terms anymore. Ever since I walked away I don't keep up with MnF games anymore so I have no motivation to go in and change the 1st page. Your best bet is to join the Discord since we have gotten back a lot of old members of BCT and people on here. Most of them do talk about new games and will give out reviews and such. This invation is for everyone and I want to drop this now because BCT is completing the work on our new game and its demo. If you want sneak peaks and access to the demo just join up.

inspiredfet

Reputation score
MnF and I are not on speaking terms anymore. Ever since I walked away I don't keep up with MnF games anymore so I have no motivation to go in and change the 1st page. Your best bet is to join the Discord since we have gotten back a lot of old members of BCT and people on here. Most of them do talk about new games and will give out reviews and such. This invation is for everyone and I want to drop this now because BCT is completing the work on our new game and its demo. If you want sneak peaks and access to the demo just join up.

understood, thank you for your time to make it clear.

monicka18

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

To win in the contests you have to write idea with huge titted milf and a lot of dirty talk in sex scenes. Or make a parody of some hot character that can interest the other users. That's the bad from contests in there :(

New crack is ready! Sorry for the late release, it seems like summer is a lazy time :p
Super Heroine Hijinks 3
reupload? someone please :'(

Pitoria

Reputation score
hay I'm new here just want to know is there a way to play swf on mobile ?

demeter

Reputation score
I have MNF Xmas In Bimbovalley if u want too

mrbaer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Rodriog3
can you do a set of ALL Xmas Pay Rise please

TheDemolitionist1

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why hello everyone. Been a while since I last posted but I wanted to let you guys know something: almost all of the games from 2017 have been cracked. As I've seen it, about 7 games are all that are left needing to be cracked in 2017. Xmas in Bimbovalley was the first one from 2018 so the Russians are closing in. With that said, here are the following ones left for 2017: Gloria Gazongas, both Boomtown games, Kim Arsedashian, Magic Toy Chest, Nintendo Christmas 4 and lastly Boobieleached: A Trip to the hot Springs. Just wanted to share that info you guys and see you in the future.

thebigshow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why hello everyone. Been a while since I last posted but I wanted to let you guys know something: almost all of the games from 2017 have been cracked. As I've seen it, about 7 games are all that are left needing to be cracked in 2017. Xmas in Bimbovalley was the first one from 2018 so the Russians are closing in. With that said, here are the following ones left for 2017: Gloria Gazongas, both Boomtown games, Kim Arsedashian, Magic Toy Chest, Nintendo Christmas 4 and lastly Boobieleached: A Trip to the hot Springs. Just wanted to share that info you guys and see you in the future.
Just a small correction. Kim Arsedashian has already been released. But the rest are still to be cracked and released.