What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Ryoshina

Reputation score
176 games is not enough?
well there you go

Oh wow I actually tried to go on there but it wasn't the same site at all haha I must have done something wrong... Thanks! Any insight on the MnFClub poses though? Or how long in average it takes for a game to be available? So I can have an idea of how many games left there are?

ksatnod

Reputation score
You have to register with hentay for it to give you download links, but it explicitly says you need you're agreeing for them to do what ever with your personal info, so my gut says it is a bad idea, specifically since the download links require registration in order to download with less than an hour between individual files. Anyways, here's MnF kingdoms 1-3 link.

U-n-owen

Reputation score
Hi I'm sorta new here, but does anyone have any pics or videos of Tilda von Titantanks The Beast Within, Who shrank Major Bitches, or Henry Hooterhumpers Ho-Down?

Thanks

sasfilor

Reputation score
Hi I'm sorta new here, but does anyone have any pics or videos of Tilda von Titantanks The Beast Within, Who shrank Major Bitches, or Henry Hooterhumpers Ho-Down?

Thanks
they are not cracked yet, it'll take a few months to get cracked ones because some earlier games need to be cracked

drew64

Reputation score
Does anyone have "Geek Girl Gwen: Principle's Problem" and "Geek Girl Gwen" that they can post? The existing links are dead. Thanks in advance.

mitsudo

Reputation score
Does anyone have "Geek Girl Gwen: Principle's Problem" and "Geek Girl Gwen" that they can post? The existing links are dead. Thanks in advance.
they´re all here

drew64

Reputation score
they´re all here
OK thanks.

sasfilor

Reputation score
just to remind you guys, don't come to ask whether the latest game is cracked or not, people who do the cracking job is still working hard on previous works you can either find a way to join them, or you can visit to see the latest cracked games. usually they crack one game in about half a month, and a new game may take half a year to be cracked since its publish, i do hope that you come here to share a download link instead of asking for the cracked version of the latest game

sasfilor

Reputation score
And how do they do it? I´d like to help
i'm also trying to figure out, it seems that you need to know about how a swf file works and how to extract online materials and turn them into swf files, the most important, you need a premium account so that you can access these games. that's where it stop me, i don't have a premium account and i'm not able to have one

mitsudo

Reputation score
i'm also trying to figure out, it seems that you need to know about how a swf file works and how to extract online materials and turn them into swf files, the most important, you need a premium account so that you can access these games. that's where it stop me, i don't have a premium account and i'm not able to have one
I Know, the payment method wont allow debit cards, only credit. That's what it stops me

D

Deleted member 413637

im curious
seregas mnf games can be played in swf
and milfs blade can be played for free so
why is it stil not cracked?

ShadyRyl

Reputation score
if you have swf player you should be able to play it i think. Since most of it could be found on flash H-game Web. And you could try download it using web inspect element.