What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Try to right click the swf file and choose "open with..." Then choose baka.loader

mitsudo

Reputation score
View attachment 30405
Theme to be up again!

I'm looking for the volunteer texts/dialogs writer for the all games that I make. The my requirements are these: your first language should be English (cuz my is not) and you should know our MNF universe, at least to be familiar with the characters. In reward you will get a free premium access to the sites meetandfuckgames.com and mnfclub.com and the direct contact with me via messenger, so you will be informed about whole process of making the games.

I'm not a professional artist that's why there are enought people who don't like my art, but I do my best to work on mini-games and make games more interactive. In case if you have free time and ok with my "style" of art then feel free to get in touch with me via [email protected]

In the mean time I have problems with is "Where is the Milk 4". There are many dialogs already written by KatBread, but I need to change them in order to match the mini-game that I made for this game.

So you are welcome!

anyone interesting ?
Me thanks

jperalta

Reputation score
Someone have the link for "The bitch whore hunter" and MNF 'Metropolis: Presidential Treatment", full version both?

vidsorg1

Reputation score
i need help, i have all the games in my computer but some of them work and others dont, the new ones keep telling Not A Valid BTC Package File

the 0.5.4 does not work and the ones that open are old ones but with the 0.5.3 version

what can i do?

mitsudo

Reputation score
i need help, i have all the games in my computer but some of them work and others dont, the new ones keep telling Not A Valid BTC Package File

the 0.5.4 does not work and the ones that open are old ones but with the 0.5.3 version

what can i do?
I use the swf & flv player and all the games run fine. Do you have the parts files?