What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

rafuwu1

Reputation score
Hi Guys, newbie here. I was wandering if someone has managed to convert Milf's Blade, Xmas Payrise 7 and The Amazing Spyderman into a .swf file to play it offline. Thanks in advance!

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hi Guys, newbie here. I was wandering if someone has managed to convert Milf's Blade, Xmas Payrise 7 and The Amazing Spyderman into a .swf file to play it offline. Thanks in advance!
These games won't be released soon. You will have to wait.

rafuwu1

Reputation score
Mmmh, I'll be aware, thanks for the reply. Does anyone by any chance know how to do the process I mentioned earlier? It would be a pleasure to help.

sandchainz

Reputation score
Mmmh, I'll be aware, thanks for the reply. Does anyone by any chance know how to do the process I mentioned earlier? It would be a pleasure to help.
You won't be able to convert html games into flash.

Btw, i forgot that the amazing spyder-man game is still in flash format. It will be released in middles of the next month.

Ruffy2010

Reputation score
Will the new games also be available as swf after they are cracked? Or will they only be available as html from then on? Swf is better than html.

sandchainz

Reputation score
Will the new games also be available as swf after they are cracked? Or will they only be available as html from then on? Swf is better than html.
I already mentioned that the games in html format can't be converted to swf.

And yeah flash is better but there's nothing we can do about that.

rafuwu1

Reputation score
Thanks for the invaluable information sandchainz. Are you the one who runs the business around here?

sandchainz

Reputation score
Thanks for the invaluable information sandchainz. Are you the one who runs the business around here?
What do you mean by 'business'?

I'm a member of the team that cracks and shares mnf games. I just drop the links of the cracks in this forum.

rafuwu1

Reputation score
I meant exactly that. Thanks for the hard work. By the way, do you know if the artists (V@dim, Serega, Kosmos) have social media?

sandchainz

Reputation score
I meant exactly that. Thanks for the hard work. By the way, do you know if the artists (V@dim, Serega, Kosmos) have social media?
No idea. I only know they are in mnf site, gamesofdesire (also their site) and Vadim has account in newgrounds.

Ruffy2010

Reputation score
I already mentioned that the games in html format can't be converted to swf.

And yeah flash is better but there's nothing we can do about that.
What a pity, is there also a tool to edit HTML? Well, for the SWF format there is the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. Since I play some my favorite, translate in my language. And the tool unfortunately does not work with html.

sandchainz

Reputation score
What a pity, is there also a tool to edit HTML? Well, for the SWF format there is the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. Since I play some my favorite, translate in my language. And the tool unfortunately does not work with html.
You won't need any tool since all the text is in images. So with such tools like paint.net, photoshop or gimp will be enough :)

Ruffy2010

Reputation score
You won't need any tool since all the text is in images. So with such tools like paint.net, photoshop or gimp will be enough :)
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but how did you get the pictures? You can't open HTML with Gimp or something. I tested it with the game Spiderman, but it doesn't open and I found out that you can't play it offline. Another reason to hate HTML!

I have to be able to somehow unzip HTML with a tool to get the images, right?

Thanks and I'm sorry if this is a stupid question.

One more question: Since you seem to be part of the team that cracks the games, why does it always take about a year until the new games are cracked? Do you do it on purpose, do you wait 1 year until the new games are available so that people support the site?

And is HTML easier for you to crack than SWF?

sandchainz

Reputation score
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but how did you get the pictures? You can't open HTML with Gimp or something. I tested it with the game Spiderman, but it doesn't open and I found out that you can't play it offline. Another reason to hate HTML!

I have to be able to somehow unzip HTML with a tool to get the images, right?

Thanks and I'm sorry if this is a stupid question.

One more question: Since you seem to be part of the team that cracks the games, why does it always take about a year until the new games are cracked? Do you do it on purpose, do you wait 1 year until the new games are available so that people support the site?

And is HTML easier for you to crack than SWF?
In comparation to swf the html games have different folders for different type of files. Like folder for js files or folder for images. So you won't need to extract anything.

We usually release one game per month to not get too close to the latest games mnf team releases. So they have enough time to make use of them. Even if at times they make bad games we still should respect their hard work.
And we release the games by making polls so it's not necessary that it gets released the oldest game.

Html are harder to crack since they did put a very strong protection to their html games. But once cracked it's the same process. Like it was with swf games.

Last edited:

rafuwu1

Reputation score
Man, if I had the money I would help the page without fail. But since this is not the case, I have to stick to you, since sometimes the carnal instincts overcome me ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°). One question, you guys are behind the hen-tay.net page?

Ruffy2010

Reputation score
@sandchainz

Hi, maybe you can help me. I was going to translate "MNF Kingdom Fables" into my language. I can easily translate the balloons, but not the dialogue in the lower box. If I change them, they will not be adopted in the game. I hope you understand what I mean.

sandchainz

Reputation score
@sandchainz

Hi, maybe you can help me. I was going to translate "MNF Kingdom Fables" into my language. I can easily translate the balloons, but not the dialogue in the lower box. If I change them, they will not be adopted in the game. I hope you understand what I mean.
Do you translate them in the scripts?
The most probably that you don't have such font on you windows. Download that font and drop it into the fonts folder. Or just change the font in the game.

Ruffy2010

Reputation score
Do you translate them in the scripts?
The most probably that you don't have such font on you windows. Download that font and drop it into the fonts folder. Or just change the font in the game.
Didn't work out. It also looks like it's encrypted.

Attachments