What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sandchainz, in what order are you releasing the translations?
Normally when we release a crack we release the translation of that crack. But lately i was really busy and didn't had time for translations so there are still lots of untranslated games ( i mean the latest cracks we released)
Why?

rafuwu1

Reputation score
Normally when we release a crack we release the translation of that crack. But lately i was really busy and didn't had time for translations so there are still lots of untranslated games ( i mean the latest cracks we released)
Why?
No no, I was referring to the order of the release dates of the games. For example, if "Kid Pervert's Xmas Wish List" is already available, so should "Henry Hooterhumpers Ho-Down" since it came out before.

sandchainz

Reputation score
No no, I was referring to the order of the release dates of the games. For example, if "Kid Pervert's Xmas Wish List" is already available, so should "Henry Hooterhumpers Ho-Down" since it came out before.
There's a poll for that.

sandchainz

Reputation score
Here's the localserver.

Drop it into the game folder and run it. It will open the game automatically. It runs the game in the browser by default. Works in every browser, but may not work in IE for Win7 or older.

Note: When you open the next game with the server the browser may load the previous one from hash. In that case press Ctrl+F5 to reload the game.

DrZenigata

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's the localserver.

Drop it into the game folder and run it. It will open the game automatically. It runs the game in the browser by default. Works in every browser, but may not work in IE for Win7 or older.

Note: When you open the next game with the server the browser may load the previous one from hash. In that case press Ctrl+F5 to reload the game.
Appreciate this!

vipman2013

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's the localserver.

thx you work like a charm

mitsudo

Reputation score
We didn't have all this problems with SWF :( We were happy in those days

Ruffy2010

Reputation score
Thanks, but I have already solved the problem thanks to "sandchainz

But, if you know the language German, that would be very helpful because it is a lot of work for one person

And thanks for your effort!