What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

MijiroOrihara

Reputation score
Hello, guys!!! Not complete, but... Better than nothing.

Busty Bomber - Spanking Contest:

YandexDisk:
GoogleDrive:
Mega:

EtcSt2bXUAMpvMl.png busty-bomber-spanking-contest-expansion-pack-900.jpg

lilshiz21

Reputation score

Flash Player emulator plugin for browser Firefox or Chrome/Edge/Safari. Compatible with most of the older games. The plugin is work in progress.

Last edited:

mr.cash

Reputation score
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I don't know how to make these games work on my laptop (windows 10). I have some questions:
- is there a link to download a player for these games? i tried to check the old ones, but they're all expired.
- would someone give me a checklist of the required steps to get from the very beginning to play the games?
Thank you in advance!

dmazinger1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone! I'm new here and I don't know how to make these games work on my laptop (windows 10). I have some questions:
- is there a link to download a player for these games? i tried to check the old ones, but they're all expired.
- would someone give me a checklist of the required steps to get from the very beginning to play the games?
Thank you in advance!
Easy answer:
Drag and drop any swf file onto the flash projector (exe):

Complex answer to play swf files with baka.loader:
First you have to uninstall flash.ocx (protected by TrustedInstaller) from your windows 10. Don't worry if you download the wrong one, the installer will tell you it's incompatible, just try again (it's 2 pages long):

And follow the instructions in the following link:

On this same page, 15 posts above, irukanjji has provided a mega link to all swf games.

Roch

Reputation score
How I can run Big Top Bangeroo 3? I tried copying the "Start" but didn't work for me

tzikoz

Reputation score
the link to the full game pack has expired, can anyone provide a new one?

thank you

Deleted member 143014

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi,
always when I start a game, the last Zelda for example, the game opens in a new tab and another tab opens with a site called "hitfile.net" with an archive of MnF Games to download. How can I stop this? Or is the site dangerous? Can I remove a data in the folder of the Zelda game or can I change a setting of my mozilla browser to stop/block this second tab/site?

Last edited: