What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

mrmittens

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

Eh... That's debatable. It all goes on personal preference. Ino, Hinata, Tayuya (flute girl)and Kurenai are all great looking. And you have heavyweights like Mei and Tsunade around too.

Bleach has some interesting girls too. Halibel, Matsumoto and Orihime are all top-class mnf material girls.
When you put it that way......

I can see your point. It's all debatable since it's all opinion based so i probably shouldn't have come out with that.

Ino and DEFINITELY Hinata i agree with (Why Hinata hasn't been used for an MNF game is beyond me)

Tayuya i feel is nothing special, Kurenai is not bad, Mei i feel is "meh" and i find Tsunade totally overrated....again, that's just preference i guess.

I feel Ino, Hinata and Samui are the best Naruto has to offer, While i feel that Matsumoto, Halibel and Neliel are Bleach's best....Orihime and Yoruichi would be a bit lower down i suppose.

......Sorry. I got into sharing my opinion, hahaha.:D

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kosmos is going to be doing the Main Art and Scenes while Serega Programs everything. Sin is going to have 2 Artists work on this one so it should be very doable

A

AmantheKING

if this game comes to life, this will be my all time favorite game! man!! the story is amazing!!! if mnf makes it, they would literally overcome themselves! great work Sin!

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i think there is a huge need for a baka's mother, muzuki, and baka threesome. Something along those lines i feel like its a must. In the last baka game you can see baka's father is there maybe incorporate him in as well. Im not very good a writing up scenarios, but something like the game starts off with baka waking up after going through time. And some how the time machine maybe everyone in the house horny of some sort. Or baka comes back still horny sees everyone and formulates a plot for a 3 some or 4 some. Im sure someone could write something up thats solid im just coming up with the foundation. Now someone couldve already sent in this idea but if not it seems pretty nice, and im sure alot of us would love to see that scene. Considering bakas mom has been out for what like two years, and we really havent seen much of mizuki either. I think this idea could go right to the top bc of the love for the characters and the fact they havent been really in a game lately. Well besides muzuki in xmas pay rise. So yea thats my idea if someone wants to run with it then please by all means do it up. Just dont forget about me :D:):D
I like this idea it involves 3somes.

If you had more carefully read what I said, you'd know I stated Payrise 5 will very likely be my favourite Payrise game to date. So in other words, yes I like it unless the full game somehow will disappoint me.

But that does not mean I am not allowed to point out the fact it's another Mrs. Clause game. I get the whole idea with how she is currently tied with Christmas themed MnF games but honestly I believe there is no shame in having a game with another character/other characters for once. You know, let someone else other than Mrs. Clause (who has had it 5 times now) have the Christmas spotlight.
It would b nice to see that elf in Payrise 3 again.

All this talk about Bleach having sexy women, & here i am wondering about Neliel.

AspGod

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still wonder how MnF worlds would work, would it be sort of like a hentai RPG game, play a role as a guy/girl do quest for MnF characters like Mrs Clause, Nancy Boobitch, Diva Mizuki, Officer Juggs and get a reward of the hottest sex for your character?

swordshield

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hey guys I submitted my Bleach 4some Souls over on MNF & i like to know ur guys opinion on it.

P.S If ur trying to figure out how this fits in the current arc right now, I think u need 2 b reminded ur on hentai website)
Story:
The story begin with Ichigo finishing his training under Urahara's underground training lair. For whatever reason Ichigo was thinking about his dateless love-life despite meeting an absurd amount of drop-dead/sexy/gorgeous women. He decide to head home to get some rest. Urahara let a heads up that Ichigo that Rukia, Orihime, Riruka, & Neliel is waiting at his place in his room. Ichigo can't help but be suspicious about Urahara's heads up since he always up to some sort of shenanigans. Ichigo decides to b extra cautious. Ichigo buys a chocolate bar from Urahara before he leaves.

When he arrives to his room, he found all 4 girls waiting for him just as he arrives. Ichigo ask where the guys r at, with Rukia responding that they're off training in the Soul Society. However Ichigo is still very confuse y the 4 girls r here to begin with. The 3 girls thought Ichigo was the 1 who invited them with Neliel revealing the truth that she was the 1 who made up the invitation. Ichigo with his usual genre savvy persona ask y invite the girls only with Nel only responding that it was just coincidence. Nel then offered every1 a drink, however knows all too well that the drinks has been spiked with 1 of Urahara's shenigans, so instead Ichigo offered every1 a piece of his chocolate bar. Nel with a sly smirk says that'll do just fine. Ichigo then realize that his chocolate bar is also from Urahara. The girls already swallow their piece & Ichigo tries to spit out but Nel makes out with him to make him swallow it.

Suddenly there's a violent reaction from the girls, with each of them calling Nel a slut/whore/harlot etc. Not realizing that the chocolate bar was actually mix with aphrodisiac, the girl realize that they were actually stripping each other clothes including Nel's. Ichigo's eye suddenly change into this hollow's eyes colors even though he doesn't have his mask on. The girls starts drooling with each 1 of them begging for Ichigo fuck them likes theres no tomorrow. Ichigo then proceeds to have a 4some with them.

This is what characters should look like

Ichigo:

Rukia:
IMPORTANT: have Rukia be an A cup size because that's her actually her sex appeal

Inoue Orihime:
have E cup size

Riruka:
have C cup size

Neliel:
also E cup size

Positions:

double blowjob:
have Nel biting Orihime's ear while Riruka bites Rukia's ear

Hammer position:
bottom left
have Riruka being the 1 fucked while Nel licks Riruka's vagina & Orihime kiss with Ichigo & Rukia licking Riruka's breasts

3rd position:
Have Orihime using a strap on against Riruka on the left position of the pic with Rukia licking Riruka's vagina & Ichigo & Nel have exact same pose as on the right.

4th position:

Ichigo licking Riruka's Vagina & fucking Rukia while Orihime is holding Riruka's hand & kissing Riruka. While Nel has left hand on Rukia's head & right hand on her ass with Rukia just hugging Nel Back

Final Position:

Have Rukai sucks on Orihime's breasts while Nel holds Orihime breast & Riruka sucks on Ichigo's balls.

Climax

Make the girls on Ichigo's bed

Have Rukai & Orihime in this position:

& Nel & Riruka in this position:
or

End the game with Ichigo jizzing all over them.

The final should have the girls laying on Ichigo with each of them saying

Rukia: You're so sweet

Orihime: I love you Ichigo

Riruka: Oh FUCK THAT FELT GREAT

Nel: Let do this again sometime Itsygo.

The end

Please add sex moans to them to set mood more

Let me know what i can improve on it

Wertossj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you put it that way......

I can see your point. It's all debatable since it's all opinion based so i probably shouldn't have come out with that.

Ino and DEFINITELY Hinata i agree with (Why Hinata hasn't been used for an MNF game is beyond me)

Tayuya i feel is nothing special, Kurenai is not bad, Mei i feel is "meh" and i find Tsunade totally overrated....again, that's just preference i guess.

I feel Ino, Hinata and Samui are the best Naruto has to offer, While i feel that Matsumoto, Halibel and Neliel are Bleach's best....Orihime and Yoruichi would be a bit lower down i suppose.

......Sorry. I got into sharing my opinion, hahaha.:D
And Fuu doesnt get any love again................

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I always thought that MnF wouldn´t be able or dont want to make big games. So far there were only minigames.
I am really looking forward to this.
This posz is for Velma 4 ;)

niobium41

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys.
I'm trying improve the grammar of dialogues the comic Xmas Pay Rise.
When get ready I go update the comic in g.e-hentai.

I've news to the new projects.
I'm working in five comics.

Last edited:

mrmittens

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think anybody has even mentioned it here, what would you guys do if a gay MNF idea ever got through?

Would you laugh? Would you be repulsed? would you think the idea was pretty hot? Personally i would lol just knowing that Vadim and crew had to animate it.

Do you think they would even attempt to make it or give it to the second place on the poll?

Since things are only going to get slower around here we might as well have a few lulz.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

New Game is out and it looks to be a Fantastic one!!:

Legend of Korra: Shower Fun

Also an Announcement:

Make sure you have all PM'd an Idea to me if you had one because tomorrow I will be starting my own Poll on which Game Idea you all think is the best. You guys have at least 24 Hours to do so. If you have already sent me an idea then you all are safe and I have already added you to the List for the Poll. Once the ideas are all in I will keep the Poll up for at least 2-3 Days and I will see who Wins. Once the Winner is clear I will let them know on here and through a PM that their Idea has one and I will also tell them when I have Submitted it to MnF. Good Luck everyone :D

Last edited:

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't think anybody has even mentioned it here, what would you guys do if a gay MNF idea ever got through?

Would you laugh? Would you be repulsed? would you think the idea was pretty hot? Personally i would lol just knowing that Vadim and crew had to animate it.
I myself would laugh just knowing that people voted for it. lol

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

A gay game seems unlikely since big tits are kinda the juice of MNF.

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It seems unlikely yes, maybe a big fat gay guy with big man tits...

I would never play it... however I would laugh so hard. Damn I really got a bad humor :D

DoomsDayDevice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I always thought that MnF wouldn´t be able or dont want to make big games. So far there were only minigames.
I am really looking forward to this.
This posz is for Velma 4 ;)
Me too, plus I'm a fan of the Velma series :)

What does posz mean though?

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if this game comes to life, this will be my all time favorite game! man!! the story is amazing!!! if mnf makes it, they would literally overcome themselves! great work Sin!
I felt the game would be too big, so I asked Serega could it be done (keep in mind the idea you've seen isn't what I originally sent Serega for approval), he told me what "could" be done, what to remove, how many spooks I could put it, stuff like that.

I am taking a huge leap of faith on the game..but if Serega does indeed help Kosmos with the programming, it should be ok, I hope.

I just wanna make good games, and get MnF lots of business,
Helping them achieve a better life.

Thank you all so much for liking our creations though ;)

I will talk to Vadim about allowing Pay-pal too.

Ciao my Red Club Brothers :D

Madman45

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I felt the game would be too big, so I asked Serega could it be done (keep in mind the idea you've seen isn't what I originally sent Serega for approval), he told me what "could" be done, what to remove, how many spooks I could put it, stuff like that.

I am taking a huge leap of faith on the game..but if Serega does indeed help Kosmos with the programming, it should be ok, I hope.

I just wanna make good games, and get MnF lots of business,
Helping them achieve a better life.

Thank you all so much for liking our creations though ;)

I will talk to Vadim about allowing Pay-pal too.

Ciao my Red Club Brothers :D
After the game is done and released, could someone ask them if these kind of "big" games will also be possible in the future. I think this would be an interesting information for everyone who intends to write a Game Idea for the future

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Madman I made the game "to" pave the way for others to make such types of games,
I like to try new things and mechanisms.

So it will be more common place if possible, and by possible I mean if Kosmos can do it, cause if he can, I'm sure Vadim and Serega can do it, and better ;)

Only time will tell.

A

AmantheKING

so the new game - Legend of Korra: Shower Fun looks like it's a lesbian game. I'm not exactly into lesbian, plus it's an interracial lesbian, so I'm completely off that.

a gay game would be even more hated by me, and giving a thought how the creator would feel about rendering and animations, it gives me a genuine laugh. but I don't think I'd ever look back at mnf if they actually develop the idea for a gay game.