What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Fullmetalfist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey everyone. I was planning on getting a MnF premium account to submit a story Idea. But I'm having a problem and would love to know if any of you fine folks had this before and figured out a fix.
I made a MnF account but whenever I try to log into the forums I just get a white page that has nothing on it. I've tried from both GCrome and EExplorer Nada. I've tried from my phone. Nada. Tried clearing out my cookies. Nada.
I live in the US so I don't think it's a regional thing but who knows.
I've contacted the webmaster to see if he has any ideas but wanted to cast a large net and ask you guys too.
Thanks for any help.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
here's the "dev" and "unpacked" version of Bct.Player.0.5.4
you will be able to extract any *.bct files into its folder-form.
this will not mean you can use the content using another flash player.

Bct.Player is abandoned.

Judas111

Lurker
Reputation score
Something in your browser maybe... most of those sites doesnt like private browsing... link is working more than fine...
For some reason I can access some Zippyshare links but not all. :( There's nothing in my browser that should prevent me from accessing.

Summer

Reputation score
Guys, I did not find Officer Juggs: A Single Wish to download, does anyone have it to make it available?

Last edited:

Ruffy2010

Reputation score
Hello, folks. I wanted to translate some games into german, because my english is not the best! I use the Sothink SWF Decompiler 7 tool for the translation. It all works very well, but I have a little problem! The dialogs are outside the speech bubbles. I can't see if they're in the bubble during translation, can someone help me solve the problem? Or is there a better tool for SWF translations?

I hope someone knows a solution!

AlexanderIV

Reputation score
pls can someone help me? i cant play the games dont load they stop in 0%.
los juegos no me cargan sabran que pueda ser? lo intente abrir con el explorar y se queda en cero :(

D

Deleted member 413637

make sure
pls can someone help me? i cant play the games dont load they stop in 0%.
los juegos no me cargan sabran que pueda ser? lo intente abrir con el explorar y se queda en cero :(
put the game and the part folder on a same folder(make sure its just the game and the parts inside the folder)