What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Roch

Reputation score
Is "Officer Juggs: Dildon-Fusk SpaceXXX" available to download?

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Plz..help me i cant open game on my laptop

Plz...help me i cant open game
Just open the "index html" with browser. If it doesn't work try next:
In previous releases there was a "start.exe" file, just copy it into the game folder and run it.

SkyMochi

Reputation score
Long time no see to some of you. Used to be a member years and years back when the groupies were people like Haseo, Sin and Papanomics. (probably others but those names stood out.) Nice to see a couple still here. :)

To the old and new guys, yo. MNF The Plumber/Office Romance/Legally Blonde/ Hitomi Senpai and Street Racing were always my old favourites to jerk it to as a teen.

Of the new and original stuff they make though, Kimberly Dickson from Magic Book, Officer Juggs and Gloria Gazongas are my favourites when they can draw them right.

I love absolutely massive juggs so naturally I'm a huge, HUGE fan of... Officer Juggs! I've been jerking to her so much lately it's been kinda wild. I was actually drooling over those massive fucking tits yesterday and I must have be so hard and horny I quickly hurried a picture and fired off like 8 ropes of cum onto the picture. Feels like a blur... Fucking heaven... I'm practically dying to fuck those things.

So... That's me? Not sure how often I'll be back around but cumming all over Juggs gave me an urge to come back. Nice to see you all still going, anyway.

Mafaldinho

Reputation score
Hey guys. I'm having some problems playing the html5 games. If I click on the index file, the game is stuck at 99% and nothing happens. If I click on the index1 file, the game loads completely and the play button appears, but I can't click on it. I took the start.exe file and put it in the game folder, then the game works, but only online. How can I play these games offline? And how do I play .swf games (with baka loader) on windows 10? Thanks in advance, folks.

mitsudo

Reputation score
Hey guys. I'm having some problems playing the html5 games. If I click on the index file, the game is stuck at 99% and nothing happens. If I click on the index1 file, the game loads completely and the play button appears, but I can't click on it. I took the start.exe file and put it in the game folder, then the game works, but only online. How can I play these games offline? And how do I play .swf games (with baka loader) on windows 10? Thanks in advance, folks.
That didn´t happened on swf :'(

Yukikazejinx

Reputation score
Did anyone have Super Heroine Hijinks 6: Turkey Day and Knockerz Mission Log: The Longkok Caper?

Deleted member 143014

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi,

today I want to play old MnF Games with Bakaloader 2.0.0.250 and the error notice came: "Component Flash32_17_0_0_1341.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". The error notice came at all my Swf-games.

Anyone an idea what can I do to run the games again?

Greetz

Blubber

Maximumsily

Reputation score
Hi,

today I want to play old MnF Games with Bakaloader 2.0.0.250 and the error notice came: "Component Flash32_17_0_0_1341.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". The error notice came at all my Swf-games.

Anyone an idea what can I do to run the games again?

Greetz

Blubber
Try it

If that doesn't work, try deleting the previous one.