What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

beast9055

Reputation score
Hello guys can anyone upload the video of . please I searched everywhere nothing found.

dododada

Reputation score
Hello there!
I have been trying to play the games but BCT ain't working and neither the games on browser as the are in SWF and BCT format and the loaders don't work.

BlackTicket

Reputation score
Hey guys. I'm having some problems playing the html5 games. If I click on the index file, the game is stuck at 99% and nothing happens. If I click on the index1 file, the game loads completely and the play button appears, but I can't click on it. I took the start.exe file and put it in the game folder, then the game works, but only online. How can I play these games offline? And how do I play .swf games (with baka loader) on windows 10? Thanks in advance, folks.
Same problem. Any help, guys?

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
May I ask how to solve the problem when you can't press the green start button please?

View attachment 43930
In older html game releases we dropped "start.exe" file. That file works with every game. Just copy it from another archive into the game folder you want to play and run it.

bronze

Reputation score
How are you guys playing these games? I cant open the .swf on Baka Loader, and the new games dont respond on web browser.