What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

give rep to random people as i did to give again to who ever you want :) ( just watch gonna get a another red square for this post)

So....out of curiousity, what's with the neg repper? Anyone have any idea why he started? I've posted twice here and somehow got 3 red boxes. :confused: Doesn't particularly bother me since I don't have anything important to say anyway, but I was just curious. Also, tried repping Haseo for the new game but it says I have to give it to someone else and I don't know who to give it to so :( Thanks for the game Haseo!

It started a few weeks ago. I noticed you have 10 Posts. You can only give a person Definitive Rep with 15 Posts or more. Otherwise the Rep shows as Grey, not really doing anything.

This thread should be call the red square community. There's about 96% (yah I made that percentage up, but its a high number) of people who post on this thread has red.

~Including myself XP

It started a few weeks ago. I noticed you have 10 Posts. You can only give a person Definitive Rep with 15 Posts or more. Otherwise the Rep shows as Grey, not really doing anything.

Oh so you're saying I should just spam posts until I hit 15 then? Gotcha! :D Oh well, no offense, but it doesnt look like there's much good repping to be done with this/these neg reppers around anyway....

Here are some Pictures for everyone :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Haseo...

Thanks for putting up the screenshots.
Cool to see what MnF is doing in these new games.

-J

Umm...stupid question, but how do you see your rep?
Mine is suddenly red (like others), but I don't know how to look into it.

Thanks
-J

E cups are getting more votes than G cups...WTAF?:confused: The large amount of subs for the latest game prove that massive tits are better.

Large amount of subs for G's?

1 guy says he joined for G's and you call that massive..
E's won because most MnF subscribers like E's, your in denial, stop complaining.

It's a thread idiot, and I'm on topic. It's more than just one guy, I think maybe most of the active guy's are the ones that voted E cup.

No it's just more people like E's.

Inactive people don't count.

If someone has an idea they want me to submit on MnF please send it to me within a day or two, I'll gladly post for you ;)

Also heres a new picture :D
s9.postimg.org/agwuvtejj/IMG_2014121431203.jpg

Here is what I wanted to talk previously

Back