What's new

Meet and Fuck Games Community

Midnight Ace

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Meet and Fuck Games Community

This is random and all...but where the hell did the user Cyberpunk go?

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He told some of us that he'd be having Internet issues (or rather, issues with getting online) for a few months into 2016, but hopefully after that he'll be back.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Personal problems. He said he would be back one day so hopefully he does :D

I shall put up these pictures in his honor!

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Here are some more pictures of the redhead so enjoy!

We are also almost done with Resident Evil so here is the next poll. Vote away!

puraimaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any new mnf games yet? ive been going through haseos post history, but only to find picture links.

so annoying that links to new games are not updated on the first post of this thread.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

any new mnf games yet? ive been going through haseos post history, but only to find picture links.

so annoying that links to new games are not updated on the first post of this thread.
I am working on a Mega link of my own just for cracks but I keep running into errors with some things. Don't worry that problem will be a thing of the past. It will be up soon once I made sure all the links work.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, the Korra one a few pages back.

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The last set for Resident Evil XXX Facility will be done tomorrow so the pictures for the poll winner will be up by Monday or Tuesday.

I will let everyone know either way :D

Enjoy the pictures for now!

Dylan003

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, the Korra one a few pages back.
Speaking of the Korra game, I liked it and was totally on board with the all female no pants dance, but I have to say that art style seems a bit too suited for genitals of the phallic nature. Not to say it was a bad animation, I just kept thinking, "this would be better with more cocks(with or without futa)". But that's what I go to with a lot of lesbian sex scenes so I guess I shouldn't be the house judge on this one. :p

OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Announcement​

Due to some popular demand I have now made a Mega link for Pictures AND New Cracks. As soon as new cracks came out I will add them to the link. You can view the cracks from the pictures link OR the new link I put up on the front page.

Alongside this I bring the last pictures for Resident Evil. Enjoy them as the winner of the latest poll will be up tomorrow :)

Stay groovy you bastards!

SKSonic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Announcement​

Due to some popular demand I have now made a Mega link for Pictures AND New Cracks. As soon as new cracks came out I will add them to the link. You can view the cracks from the pictures link OR the new link I put up on the front page.

Alongside this I bring the last pictures for Resident Evil. Enjoy them as the winner of the latest poll will be up tomorrow :)

Stay groovy you bastards!
Thanks man.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hola Ulmf Brethren!

Seems like a while since I checked here. Has Haseo shown the below picture yet?

One of my favorites.​

Hope you guys are well!
;)

Also,
I miss CyberPunk (Punisher) as well..

Last edited:
OP
xXHaseoXx

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hola Ulmf Brethren!

Seems like a while since I checked here. Has Haseo shown the below picture yet?

One of my favorites.​

Hope you guys are well!
;)

Also,
I miss CyberPunk (Punisher) as well..
Not yet but thanks for the preview :D

To Cyberpunk!!!!

Meetie

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you are intrested how the votes are in the moment, it'll be a duel between a Monsters Munsume Parody and Yoga Milf which is exactly what it sounds like: A dude fucking his best friends mum while they're supposed to do yoga:
Short-
James gets a chance with a sexy yoga instructor who also happens to be his best friends mom.

Long-
The game starts in the suburbs of MnF Metropolis. James is on the phone and call his best friend Andy's house. However Andy doesn't answer when the phone is picked up.

Mrs. Stack- Hello.

James- Hi Mrs. Stack it's James. Is Andy around? I've been calling his cell but he hasn't answered.

Mrs. Stack- Hi James! Sorry Andy is with his father this weekend and he forgot his phone here. Do you want me to give you the number to his dads house?

James- No thank you. He told me he would be away next weekend and we could practice this weekend. Since we have tryouts starting soon.

Mrs. Stack- Sorry about that. If you would like you could come over to my yoga studio this evening. I only have one class from 3-4 and then I'm free. I realize it may not be as fast paced or as intense as what you're used to, but being flexible is just as important.

James (thought) Damn a chance to see her sexy ass in yoga pants one on one. I cant pass that up.
James- Sure I'll see you later.

(Several Hours Later)
*James is in the locker room getting changed*

James- Ooooh shit I never changed out the stuff in my bag all I have is these running shorts and a tank.

James enters the studio wearing his running shorts and a tank top that's been cut in half so his slightly defined abs are showing.

Mrs. Stack is wearing something similar to this but without the iPod, ear buds, socks, or shoes (Plus she has bigger tits)--->

And slightly see through like these--->

Her hair is cut and colored like this---->

Mrs. Stack- James, welcome, how are you?

James- Hi Mrs. Stack. Good thank you for having me. Sorry my dress is right I forgot I had my usual practice stuff in my bag.

Mrs. Stack- It's fine, and here you can call me Angela.

*They start with some stretching*
This pose--->

*They start with James getting pulled forward close to her chest*

James(thought) Damn they are so big I would love to suck them. Shit wait I can't a boner in these shorts it'll totally show.

*Then Angela gets pulled close almost to his crotch*

Angela (thought) Could that be his penis showing? No way. I mean it would be huge.

*Then James gets pulled forward his face in right above her breasts*

James (thought) damn these melons are huge, I can almost taste them plus she's in those tight pants. Shit now I have a full on boner.

James- I have to step out for a second.

*As he is leaving Mrs. Stack grabs for him and accidently pulls down his pants, exposing his massive erection*

Mrs. Stack- Holy Shit! That is big. Listen James since you're 18 now how about I teach you what a flexible woman with experience is capable of.

Scene 1
Looks like the two on the left with a bent over backwards blowjob--->

With him cumming down her throat

Scene 2
This wheel barrow fuck but he has one hand on her hip the other pulling her ponytail--->
Finishing cumming inside her.

Scene 3
Standing fuck like this--->

Except her face and tits are pushed up against glass, and cumming inside her.

Scene 4
Legs behind her head pussy then anal and finishing with a cum in her ass.--->

*James and Angela just lay on yoga mats exhausted*

Angela- We should practice together more often. It's good endurance training.

Story has the depth of a puddle before my house and girl tits as big as the mountains before my town. As MnF cliché as it canpossibly be
Sad. Not the story but that it is Number One.

Sin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Meetie