What's new

ACT [Mega Blue Ball] Pixie Panic Garden v1.2 (RJ225140)

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
as much as I like this game the flower level is so frustrating. theres not enough time to play it safe but dancing around the flowers cant be done if Im rushing.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just wanna mention that transferring save files from the old to the new demo gets the game stuck after the logo. Not sure if thats something you want to fix or is going to be a problem with the full version I can probably rush through the first level at this point but some people might find this frustrating

OP
laek

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As i said: if i click on the .exe, a popup windows appears and tells me "You can't run this App, please contact the author for a compatible version"
And i don't understand why he tells me so.
Now that sucks, I'm sorry. Unfortunatelly I don't have an easily accesible windows 10 to test the game, all I can say is that in theory it should have no problems running on the system, and it is a 64bit executable. In any case, did you give a try to any of those possibilities listed here? Might be worth a shot, and hopefully you will be able to enjoy the game.

as much as I like this game the flower level is so frustrating. theres not enough time to play it safe but dancing around the flowers cant be done if Im rushing.
Yeah, like alias34 smartly noted before, the flower stages are way too high of a difficulty spike, way too soon. That design flaw is on me, no excuses. All I can ask is that you hang in there and give it a few more retries, eventually you will be able to beat it!

Just wanna mention that transferring save files from the old to the new demo gets the game stuck after the logo. Not sure if thats something you want to fix or is going to be a problem with the full version I can probably rush through the first level at this point but some people might find this frustrating
Thanks for the feedback! I did alter the structure of the save file from version 0.9 to 1.0, and it escaped me that people might want to import the file. I can see how this will bother some people, but since it is only the demo version, I think I'll leave it as it is. Not all hope is lost tough, if you just want to beat the boss to unlock the demo gallery, please type the following code in the main menu screen: "demolulmode"

I updated the OP, and now I'll go right back into working on the remaining tasks. Before I go, here is a small, heavily censored teaser from one of the game's CGs (I'll post a different one on my blog later today): (Tell me what you think and feel free to criticise my amateur art skills, it's been a learning process for my in this game:))

PPG_CGTeaser01.png

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The 2 games I've been waiting for are both finished (yours and Pig Iron explorer) but both can't be released just yet. It's so painful!

I love that art style! Here's to getting the chance to play in the near future. Best of luck on the teaser images and game preview

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can somebody post a completed save for this? I'm interested in the H, but the game is just so tedious.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
The 2 games I've been waiting for are both finished (yours and Pig Iron explorer) but both can't be released just yet. It's so painful!

I love that art style! Here's to getting the chance to play in the near future. Best of luck on the teaser images and game preview
I hear ya. This is driving me nuts.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any way to just unlock the gallery? demolulmode just leads to the final stage

Bertus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah i guess it's because i'm temporarily on a 32bit pc instead of my old 64bits. Thanks for the help,tho

OP
laek

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can somebody post a completed save for this? I'm interested in the H, but the game is just so tedious.
Any way to just unlock the gallery? demolulmode just leads to the final stage
I'm attaching the demo full save here, so just unzip it in the game's main folder and overwrite everything. Enjoy!

Attachments

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Download link?
I mean, considering that the dev was kind enough to provide us with almost weekly updates here, and he made this thread, I will not be sharing anything here. Also I really hope that the game sells well. Because this is (imo) the second best western hentai game this year after the kyrieru asteroids game.

OP
laek

laek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It looks like it's out on DLSite :)
Whoa Mistix, that was fast! I just woke up and checked my e-mail, and there it was the reply from dlsite that it was released on the jp site! Honestly I didn't expect it at all today, so it was a great surprise!

Regarding piracy, my stance is very simple: Piracy is just a reality of the world we live in, and I will not fight it. I will not engage in a fool's war against piracy, while at the same time hurting my supporters. What I will do is try to provide good content for my supporters directly, evolve my art and game making skills to provide better games for them and listen to your feedback as to improve myself.

That said, all is ask is this: 1) Please try to avoid requests for links at this thread, so as not to derail it and keep it focused on discussion and critique about the game. 2) Please try to avoid posting links directly in the thread too, for the same reasons.

Be it as i t may, I sincerely hope you have a good time and enjoy yourself playing my game! Thank you very much for your support and understanding!

PS: Feedback and reports about the game are very much appreciated! Please feel free to do so!

HentaiDev

Lurker
Reputation score
I mean, considering that the dev was kind enough to provide us with almost weekly updates here, and he made this thread, I will not be sharing anything here. Also I really hope that the game sells well. Because this is (imo) the second best western hentai game this year after the kyrieru asteroids game.
Cool story

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Imo its kind of a double standard to be outraged by link requests as soon as a dev is in the thread, it kinda implies that those who don't lurk don't deserve the sales as much.
I'm willing to buy this game though, but I'll have to ask how anonymous the purchase is. I don't want "sleazy hentai game for sick fucks" in my purchase history lol, thats a dealbreaker for me. I just need to know how the purchase shows up in my history.

ryproar

Reputation score
Wow you got on DL that quick huh? Game must really be good then. Oh and DL site charges show up as digital download sale adult (at least with my bank) so if you don't want it to show up then best to wait. As for me my bank blocks ALL payments to JP sites so I will have to wait as well. (sigh)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wow you got on DL that quick huh? Game must really be good then. Oh and DL site charges show up as digital download sale adult (at least with my bank) so if you don't want it to show up then best to wait. As for me my bank blocks ALL payments to JP sites so I will have to wait as well. (sigh)
Its on itch.io bro

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
@laek
Heh, I wasn't even aware you already shipped it out to dlsite lol.
I was just browsing the store and saw your game there XD