Megalopolis Troubles. (Caulder)

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Megalopolis Troubles. (Caulder)

I'm ALLLWAYS pregnant Alexis, it gets so uncomfortable. Candice said, spooning up behind Alexis, wrapping her legs around her tail as she continued to play with her chest, pinching and tugging her nipples every few moments.

And something special you can only get here. Incubator. Makes it even more fun to find a use for that lovely womb of yours... Makes you perfect for me... Candice groaned, rolling her hips against her back slowly. But I don't want to yet... I want to enjoy having company some more first.... she groaned, giving Alexis nipples a powerful twist but otherwise doggedly clinging to her back, refusing to do more.

I've got until you lay this brood... and then... Then I... I'm going to fill you to the brim... I'm going to breed you for days... she moaned out, her words causing Alexis' arousal to build to almost intolerable levels as her programming took advantage of this very specific teasing.

What's it like outside... Candice continued, trying to wring the most out of this small period of time where Alexis was too full to be bred again.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ooooh. Stop getting me so hot! I'd love nothing more than for you to stuff me full of your eggs until I burst, but that's getting me too hot!" the lizardwoman pants out, her thick tail reaching up to try and find the bee-woman's sex and drive into it. "It's pretty bleak out there. It's not a nice place. So much nicer in this place." she pants out, her own hands reaching up to lovingly cup Cnadice's own, though not stopping her from teasing the latex-clad lizard.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

With Candice clinging to her tail, Alexis couldn't get the right angle to fuck her with it while Candice continued to toy with her. Sooo So it would be good to make it more like here... she asked non threateningly, while she continued to brush her thumbs over Alexis' hard nipples, the little nursery bugs starting to gather on one segment of the wall. And don't worry my dear. Look. she said, pointing. They're getting a place ready all for you. she whispered, one hand slipping away from Alexis chest to slide along her latex covered front to her muff, slender digits slipping into her slowly.

You want that don't you? To stay with me for awhile? I'd like that Alexis. she groaned, grinding herself along the back of Alexis' tail.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexis pants as she's teased and toyed with, moaning whorishly. "Yaaah. Gimme a little bit of programming...Get these eggs out of me...Then fill me up until you can't fit another egg in me, Candice. Let's test my limits..." she pants, her folds running like a stream with how aroused she was, but still unable to attain a climax.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wanted to talk a little longer. But ok~ Candice moaned, slipping away from Alexis and whistling for someone to come help the pregnant Lizard into her new place. Soon enough, with Candice to guide them, a pair of bees floated in and each took one of the lizard's arms, dragging her backwards towards the wall where Candice guided her arms into holes that had been dug there.

The inside of the wall was warm, and tight, and the little nursery bugs took their time in sealing them back in, Leaving Alexis' arms folded behind her and lifted slightly, sealed within the wall while Candice started on her legs.

Most of the nursery bugs meanwhile busied themselves with spraying a thick, sticky glue to the rest of her, sealing her against the wall while Candice lifted her knees, pushing them to her chest to completely expose her dripping slit, before she helped, making sure Alexis was well and truly glued to the wall in her position, before leaning in to kiss the lizard hungrily. Now.... about your programming... she panted as she stepped away, running a finger along Alexis jaw, causing the bitchsuit hood and gag to lash into existence, revealing the chip set into the forehead and the lenses to drop.

we take this off... she purred, thighs rubbing together eagerly as she removed the old chip, and stuck a new one on, the suit reacting immediately, new text flashing. There we are... she breathed, sitting to wait until Alexis dropped her current brood. "INCUBATOR.EXE Running. Time to Complete Rewrite. 27 Days. Somatic Component.... .... .... Incompatible. Already Run Via BREEDER.EXE... Initiating Chemical Rewrite. it read, before Alexis felt a sharp pinch at the base of her tail, and her blood grew warm, her arousal now bleeding off slowly but surely since she was already full.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexis giggles as she's lifted into place, slowly positioned and glued into place like a proper breeder. "Mmmmph" is all she manages to get off once the hood and gag appear, her whole body going lax as the chip sets in, and the programming begins, the lizardwoman moaning as she feels the arousal flowing into her from whatever had pierced her tail, her eyes rolling back in her head as she futilely squirms on the wall.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The gag loosens once the program is run, probably so Candice could put her mouth to good use for something. Or something, she had no idea and her body was on fire with need while Candice made sure she was positioned just right, kissing her while her abdomen curled under her legs and ground a thick, hard, nodule covered organ against her cunt.

I'm gonna make sure you're so comfortable... I'm gonna make you the happiest guest I've ever had... she groaned, as turned on by the prospect of breeding Alexis as Alexis was at being Bred.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexis pants as she's aroused further and further by the program running in her mind, waiting until her hostess has pulled free of their kiss to smile. "Mmmm...Well then...Do your best, Candice...Gimme a nice, fat belly full of eggs." she pants out, her cunt dripping needily all over the rough tool pressed against it.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Candice nods, biting her lip before changing the angle of her grinding, moaning loudly, head thrown back as she eases into Alexis, each raised ridge hammering along Alexis' clit as she slowly hilts herself inside the wall bound slut.

Ooooo fuck yesss.... she hissed, trembling as she just rested there, letting Alexis adjust as well as clench and squirm for her enjoyment while the nursery keepers were busy with something up above Alexis.

You can keep that slutty mouth of yours open... for now.... While I... I... O Gods. Candice moaned, lunging in for another kiss as she worked herself back before sliding forward again, starting to slowly thrust, her hands groping Alexis' chest tightly as she trembled and moaned into her mouth.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexis moans as she's assaulted both between her legs, and in the mouth, her long, serpentine tongue lashing towards the bee-girls and wrestling with it, putting all of her passion into the kiss, and pleasing the bee-girl, her folds clenching and unclenching with impending c,limax, wanting nothing more than to be bred full of Candice's eggs, like the good little breeder bitch she was.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Candice groaned before pulling back, leaving Alexis glued tightly to the wall, watching her struggle while she slowly ran her hand over her own length, squirming and panting, her other hand groping her chest tightly while she waited for Alexis to lay the eggs she already had.

She didn't have long to wait, as the chemicals continued to be fed into her bled, she felt the urge to bare down, and soon enough she was pushing, cumming hard while the nursery bugs caught and scurried off with the eggs, one after another. Blessedly though, the orgasms this time for laying the eggs were fairly small, pleasurable tremors that left her squirming and gasping until she as empty.

And then she felt her cunny tighten considerably, before she shuddered and she felt her body grow even more sensitive. The lenses slid over her eyes, as always, to explain what was happening to her. Hormones Found. Changed. Subject Forcibly Entered into Heat. And it was true. She felt empty and that simply wasn't good enough. She had wanted it before, now her body was screaming at her for it, slowly but surely these programs were turning her into the perfect little fucktoy for this place and she didn't care. What she wanted now was what she was getting, Candice driving straight back into her cunt and starting to hammer away, crying out loudly, her hands tightly groping Alexis tits as she thrust with reckless abandon.

Alexis able to look down and see just how full her abdomen was now that things were moving.... And it was far more then she'd be able to carry at any one time. You'll be so happy here Candice moaned, delighting in the sounds the bound up breeder made as her unique ovipositor slapped her clit with it's raised nodes with every thrust.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexis pants as Candice pulls her ovipositor free, only to allow the lizardslut to cum her brains out once more, except this time it's much less of a mind-wiping string of orgasms and more of a pleasant hum. "Mmmm...I'll only be happy once you've filled me full to bursting with those eggs, Candice...Though having someone hot as you to ogle is good too..." she pants out, feeling the ovipositor shove up into her, groaning in ecstasy. "N-Now...P-Put me to work, Candice..." she shudders, the feeling of her clit being raked by the bumps causing pleasured shivers up and down her body.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Candice seemed to be done talking for now as she continued to drive back into Alexis, the nursery bugs working up above them on something else while she did, soon giving the horny lizard a real orgasm as her womb was suddenly filled not with any eggs yet, but with heat, a hot, raw blast of cum pumping into her womb to make sure the eggs took, before she stopped, working her tool as deep as Alexis could take it, a thick bulge at it's base spreading her wide, before popping into her body, and swelling considerably. Candice had a Knot, and it was wide enough that not a single drop of her release escaped Alexis' womb.

Shuddering Candice panted, her hands still toying with her chest, now pinching and tugging on her nipples while Alexis squirmed uselessly in her place on the wall. Thanks to the knot, Alexis couldn't feel when an egg entered her, until it was already halfway to her womb, scraping along her inner walls, and she didn't have to wait long now that Candice had literally locked herself to the horny lizard breeding fodder, an egg already pushing past her cervix into her womb to trigger a mind wiping climax. And then another.... And another. Her cunt felt full, constantly, with a shifting, bulging string of round orbs, each shudder Candice gave forcing another one into her core, and another brain melting orgasm to take place. The pleasure became too much to count after the 6th. And she was already swelling as the space in her womb was taken up. Each egg gave her another month on her rounding belly, and Candice reached up to grab her head, making her look down at herself to watch it happen.

By the time she'd had her 10th egg shoved into her, it was hard to think. And Candice was still going, until a dozen large orbs were resting inside her, Candice screaming in her own pleasure as another hot load of cum filled her to fertilze the brood, and she deflated her tool and pulled free, leaving Alexis dripping from her spot on the wall. Mmm, I bet that felt so good I could just change your Name to Bitch and that's what you'd Believe. she purred, while the Nursery bugs were heading back down towards her, a thick, dripping tube in their little mandibles.

Open wide. We have to make sure to keep you fed and healthy... Candice said, unceremoniously ramming her cock back into her to make Alexis gasp if she hesitated so they could slip the pulsing tube into her maw, the nursery bugs gluing it in place as it started to drip honey for her to eat.

Meanwhile, Candice moved back to her platform and waited for Alexis to birth her new brood and recover.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alexis moans as she's rutted and bred by the bee queen, her climaxes stealing most conscious thought from her as she hangs on the wall, stuffed full of Candice's heavy eggs, a feeling of pure bliss in her mind as she opens wide for the tube, willingly submitting and letting them give her a proper feeding tube, as she moans and squirms, trying to clench down on the load inside of her to make the confines tighter, and enhance her pleasure. It was only a matter of time now, as she waited to give birth, and once more be filled by the queen.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The program continued to run, and as if to make sure she made good on her promise, Candice rose again while she waited to fiddle with the chip, soon enough, the earbuds slipping in to start on her name. Your name is Bitch... Your name is Breeder... Your name is Slut.... on and on it went, just like before while the suit continued to toy with her hormones. This place was going to turn her into a literal pleasure slave and she knew it. She knew it in the depths of her soul. It wouldn't be something she desired anymore, it wouldn't be late night fantasies with a new toy, everyone here was making sure that it became her permanent reality.

She managed to sleep. And the first thing she woke to, squirming and struggling slightly, was the feeling of her new eggs dropping out of her womb and back down her tunnel, once more being collected and carried away, Candice already there and waiting to fuck her again. But the moment between when her womb was empty, and when Candice slid into her again was a hellish nightmare of need. She truly did enter heat whenever she wasn't pregnant, her cunt tightening like a vice and dripping with open physical arousal, her nipples hard and her entire body sensitive and receptive to anything that might change her situation. That's my good Bitch. Good girl, You're such a good incubator for me aren't you Bitch. Candice said, only helping to enforce the programming before she was sliding back into Alexis, who had no choice, bound as she was on the wall, but to accept anything that was done to her now. A second tight knotting and another full load of eggs, 13 this time, so many more mind wiping orgasms to make the mind altering programming stick.

That became her life. not for a single cycle of 27 days, but for 3 cycles. 56 days passing, the suit kindly keeping count for her, letting her now when 24 hours had passed, making sure she knew, making sure Bitch knew how long she'd been trapped and fucked and bred. How long she'd been nothing but a fucktoy and an incubator for Candice. There was never a variation. Candice would literally fuck her into unconsciousness with each brood, and she'd awake to a fresh bout of orgasms, and another full load, while the tube in her maw continued to feed her and the nursery bugs saw to her other various needs without ever releasing her.

When she awoke on the 56th day, she found she was still tightly bound, and once more, Candice was eagerly fucking her, driving into her deliberately to wake her up, holding off her orgasm until it was truly a screaming, struggling, thrashing affair. Our time is up Bitch. Bressin says I have to let you guy before there's nothing left in that pretty little head of yours. she said sadly, not filling her with eggs again, but just with thick, sticky cum, letting her thrash and muffledly scream in her climax, before cutting her loose.

No long goodbyes though... Or I'll stick you right back... and keep you forever. she said, one of her drones coming in to collect her and fly her back out of the hive, setting her down in the flowers.

Now that she was free, she got to experience her new programming. She hadn't been bred, she knew she wasn't pregnant, so her body was still in heat, in a state of constant arousal and need. But there was still a ton of the garden to see, and then Processing, whatever that was...

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Alexis is bred over and over, she moans thankfully with each egg shoved into her, each blissful load sparing her the terible heat she was forced into, her body thrashing in those few moments when she didn't have an egg or Candice's ovipositor in her cunt filling her up, the heats almost unbearable. When she's finally released, she pants as she's carried away. "I'll be sure to visit, Candice!" she shouts as she's carried away, a smile on her face as she's set down in the garden, standing for once in the last two months, her boots still causing her to take a very revealing stance, as she begins to wander the gardens, her folds dripping with need as she looks for something to breed her, though she does make sure that her path leads somewhat towards the stairwell down in case she doesn't find anything on the way.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wandering through the Garden, but attempting to wander in the general direction of the stairwell, Breeder Bitch... Candice had changed her name... B.B. That was it, B.B. for short, her real name now was simply Breeder Bitch and her cunt twinged in sympathy as she looked for something, anything, to do exactly that to her.

Remembering where she was, for the most part, as she had been dropped just outside the hive, B.B. remembered there was an Imp hive nearby, as well as several of those strange plants in the trees, which were just in front of her. Even the trees having something that seemed to appeal to her, a large, pod like green opening at their base, with a thick phallic appendage resting inside them.

If she had enough sense to find something more mobile, there were the giant flowers she'd seen wandering around on their roots, or she could try and persevere straight to processing.

Thanks to her new programming! Alexis has had her minimum AP Permanently set to 3 when she's pregnant, and 6 when she's not pregnant as she's forcibly entered into Heat. She will release pheremones that reveal her position to enemy males and those creatures without gender who would be interested.

Alexis Status. Breeder Bitch: In Heat. AP 6/10 HP 6/6 Restraints, Full suit, Ballerina Boots.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

B.B. wanders towards the pod plants, a smile on her face as she drips with need, hoping that this plant would try and slake the burning lust inside of her, turning and presenting it with a perfect shot at her dripping folds, hoping it would move on its own. If it didn't, she'd lower herself down and press the phallic bit into her needy cunt, determined to get some relief.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nothing in the pod moved, the thing set into the base of the tree trunk, like an open growth in the roots. The entire thing was slanted upwards slightly, and the interior was soft and warm. In order to get the thick appendage into her needy cunt, she had to either lay backwards into it, or forward. Forward was the easiest, But she was trying to present herself to it and when it didn't react, lowered herself into the Pod and down onto the length, sighing in relief as she felt it's head nudge against her slick cunny. B.B. had no trouble in getting the head of the odd, smooth cock like growth inside her and could only moan openly as she continued to let her weight settle on it, letting it push deeper.

As she let her dripping folds wrap and cling around the cock she had been bluntly presented with, the Pod reacted to her, looping slow moving but numerous tendrils around her wrists, arms, ankles, and thighs, as well as her tail, which was being gently pulled back into the soft, warm interior of the pod, the pod's walls depressing and then opening under it to draw it in while the Pod continued to slowly bind her, tendrils sliding around her neck, and several finding the wide steel ring in her collar, twining through it. Whether it would breed her or not was questionable, but it felt so damned good...

Breeder Bitch. Arousal 9/10 Entangled 2 (For backwards entry) for Penetration and Vines.

Last edited:

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

B.B. moans with lust as she feels the plant's cock dig into her body, subconsciously pressing deeper into the plant, wanting even more of its cock, barely struggling with the vines slowly entangling her, as she begins to try and roll her hips to try and work the cock inside her like the good bitch she was. "Mmmm...Knock me up you damn plant..." she moans as she submits to the will of the plant, her need to breed and fuck outweighing her desire to break free.