What's new

ACT Ci-En [ めがね屋] パワフルシスター (Powerful Sister) RJ123659

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Remember Dot Handy?

Update: He has announced that he has finished with the bird, and is now working on a very..........interesting looking fly.

He also mentions that the fact that he completed his blog entry and the bird thing is nothing more then sheer luck. From what I can read, he's caught up in something.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There is no difference, guro is a form of hard ryona.
In terms of end product, there's really no difference. Though, ryona is usually what they refer it to within games, while guro is what it's called in everything else.

Ryona also seems less... absurd than guro, as in it makes logical sense that so-and-so would happen after you lose.

Update: He has announced that he has finished with the bird, and is now working on a very..........interesting looking fly.

He also mentions that the fact that he completed his blog entry and the bird thing is nothing more then sheer luck. From what I can read, he's caught up in something.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Ryona is physical violence of any kind...the act of rape would be considered ryona.

Guro is anything that would cause serious bodily trauma...things such as cutting off body parts, gutting somebody or even just deep cuts/slashes.

So yeah...guro is ryona in essence. Most people put them in different sides of the coin because just saying something is 'Ryona' is quite a broad term since there are so many degrees of how much physical harm one can do to another.

As for the fly...hrmm....just judging by the tail, I'm guessing it is either an egg laying enemy or a vore enemy. Shibby either way.

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm,a fly...I would rather like it to have an egg laying H-attack or something as opposed to vore H-attack,but even vore is fine,since the only thing i can't really stomach is guro(i don't understand how someone can enjoy body dismemberment)...

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update with 2 pics, one with the bird and the other one with a plant. (2nd is vore I presume?)

OP
EggsnBacon

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But anyways, I can imagine the bird pecking at or even into her vagina, I guess that can be pretty hot depending on how it's animated. It could be hard thrusts or even rapid "wood-pecking".
Called it.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

New update, seems to have some negative waves. I don't trust google translate that much but it comes off like he's beatin' himself up because he hasn't gotten the trial out yet

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New update, seems to have some negative waves. I don't trust google translate that much but it comes off like he's beatin' himself up because he hasn't gotten the trial out yet
I don't feel the negativity that much, the game is progressing, he's just feeling sorry he hasn't gotten to making trial yet despite saying so last week.

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update with a new picture:

in this update, he states an apology for sending an update so late, and says that the trial is also going to be postponed. (He also apologizes for that, too.) other then that, nothing notable.

Oh, and there was a picture in the aforementioned blog post. You all could just check it yourselves, but I think this way's more convenient ;)

Last edited:
OP
EggsnBacon

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Definitely looks like there's going to be gore. The pink stuff coming out of her mouth definitely ain't strawberry milk and those long stretched out limbs definitely isn't an anatomy mistake.

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Definitely looks like there's going to be gore. The pink stuff coming out of her mouth definitely ain't strawberry milk and those long stretched out limbs definitely isn't an anatomy mistake.
Ehhh...debatable. I've seen plants pump some weird shit into girls in some games, and the girl isn't exactly anatomically correct to begin with.

*EDIT* Buuuuuut, then again, looking at her left shoulder....

Last edited:

Twisted

Reputation score

I'm pretty sure google translate brought up himself apologizing for the anatomy, and I remember him referring to himself as an amateur or something. That update's translation kinda made me sad

noX111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure google translate brought up himself apologizing for the anatomy, and I remember him referring to himself as an amateur or something. That update's translation kinda made me sad
Holy hell, you're right. I should've covered that, at the least. (And / or keep a potential fetish debate from exploding.) :rolleyes:

OP
EggsnBacon

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

But.. but... her limbs look like they're going to be ripped off.... and they're too long... the author could've fooled me saying he's an amateur after seeing the amazing animations he's done...

Twisted

Reputation score

I never said there wasn't going to be guro, I was just making the comment that he mentioned his amateur level of anatomy.
I'd prefer dislocation over dismemberment, not nearly as messy, highly underdone and about twenty times hotter

Twisted

Reputation score

New update, more on the fly bug thing. I'm not quite sure what's being said in the first part, but he seems to have contracted a cold, which is slowing him down. Apparently being at work isn't helping, since he has little time at home to work on it.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm. I love H-game developers that regularly update blogs and such. But is it just me, or do a suspiciously large number of them get stricken with colds that "slow the work" down? Not that I'd offer anything but support to these folks doing stuff I'm too lazy to do, but it seems like every one of these bloggers has been brought down by a cold or two. Maybe I'm just seeing a pattern that can be explained by the fact that normal people get colds. Any opinions?

Twisted

Reputation score

I'm pretty sure that normal people get colds. I'm pretty sure it's a combination of normal people getting colds and possibly Japanese people don't fuck around when you're sick

lolcats

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually, the tell-tale sign that it IS guro is that if you look at the arm on the left, you can tell it's been "compressed" at the shoulder as if it were pinched off the body, same for the leg on the right, so that might be the frame right before they were ripped off.