What's new

ACT Ci-En [ めがね屋] パワフルシスター (Powerful Sister) RJ123659

Re: パワフルシスター (Powerful Sister)

apparently the new demo has some sort of controls setup, but I can't figure it out. I can't even turn off the game without task managers help.

The new demo will detect controllers. If you have a controller connected it will ask you to designate which buttons you want to represent which in-game controls.

It starts with the movement buttons, then goes to the action buttons, then ends with the start button.

Vjoy was bugging it out and making it think I had a controller plugged in. Uninstalling it fixed the problem.

Wait, is there a new demo?

It had controller support before, though. I played it for hours with my gamepad
Edit:
Huh. I guess it didn't Maybe I was using Joy2Key for it

Last edited:

Just a heads up, something's going down on the dev's twitter, @megamega_

Re: Remember Dot Handy?

Someone on the thread is distributing Dot Handy privately. I forgot who, but thats who I got my game from...

Does anyone know if the updated version of Dot Handy is available (with the new graphics)? When I checked sometime ago, it was still an update in progress. I also apologize if this post is somewhat unrelated to the main thread topic.

In regards to the main topic, the game looks interesting. I just haven't tried playing the demo yet.

b(dot)dlsite(dot)net/RG15614/archives/7094994.html Blog update!

Aaaaand his new game is LIVE!

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ129818.html

Sure wish he'd just focus on a game... I've been waiting on the remake of his first animation forever, and Powerful Sister, which looks awesome, seems like it will take a loooot longer than he says...

The Satsuki thing is nice but I'd prefer he finished that one sooner =P

well now his new game is out,we need a thread for it :D

Tried to buy it but Dlsite doesn't like my Visa very much.

Anyone have the new game or link to the thread for it?

I've looking around for dot handy, can someone point me in the right direction. Sorry if it is an annoyance.

Edit: Sorry now i just feel stupid. Satsuki-Chan IS Dot Handy, right?

Last edited:

you might want to remove that link because dot handy has loli in it

ht tp://b.dlsite.net/RG15614/archives/7137141.html Another blawg update! I'm not familiar with google translate-ese, so I'm not sure if this is relevant to this game or mini dot.

Ok... Am I the only one who noticed, and is pissed, that this game has been pushed back to December? It says so on the DLsite page. Fucking, hell, I just want to play this game.

Ok... Am I the only one who noticed, and is pissed, that this game has been pushed back to December? It says so on the DLsite page. Fucking, hell, I just want to play this game.

I know it sucks and all, but are you honestly surprised?

Back