What's new

SIM [ Meganeya ] めがね屋 DotHandyMini -Play with Satsuki- おてがるドットミニ サツキちゃんとセックス RE129818 RJ129818

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ129818 おてがるドットミニ サツキちゃんとセックス

Wow... so little discussion

tyruku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone else have windows 8? I got it on my new comp, and I've noticed that the pixels in some h games (dot handy, mini dot, and kyrieru's games) are noticeably blurry.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

hmmmmname

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to reset her back to day one?

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone else have windows 8? I got it on my new comp, and I've noticed that the pixels in some h games (dot handy, mini dot, and kyrieru's games) are noticeably blurry.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
It has something to do with your graphics settings. Go to its control center and adjust 3D settings -> Minimap detail -> set to high, test out its various settings if it doesn't work. I'm dont know what card you use (I use ATI) but I fixed it that way.

Is there any way to reset her back to day one?
Delete the save file.

tyruku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It has something to do with your graphics settings. Go to its control center and adjust 3D settings -> Minimap detail -> set to high, test out its various settings if it doesn't work. I'm dont know what card you use (I use ATI) but I fixed it that way.
I have nvidia, who apparently removed the minimap detail setting from their control panel. :\ Thanks for the help though, I couldn't find anything online talking about the problem I had.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Copy+paste the link. Clicking on it doesn't work because mediafire has this site blacklisted.
That is the dumbest thing ever. Thanks for letting me know of the work around!

Aluze

Reputation score

anyone have link to latest version 1.03?

Laurentius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so apparently, changing the name of the folder from the gibberish it was in to something else ( namely satsuki ) fixed it.
I had the same problem as you, and this fixed it. Thanks :D

elevator88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cant find the update but apparantly you can use the numpad and adjust everything. From pleasure rate, days in confinement, obedience level, etc.

hhmhkhk

Reputation score
Is there any way to change the game to english. Also My game is stuck with a black screen

Last edited: