What's new

[Complete - Full] [Megrim]Battle of Dragoness (RJ120884) English translation

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
RJ120884_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A swordswoman with a secret dragon power accumulates experience in the "battle arena".
The adventure of Analucia begins now!

Release Date: 2014-10-17
Developer: Megrim - -
Censored: YES
Original Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/megrim-battle-of-dragoness-re120884-rj120884.4611/post-555772
Version: 1.6. There is a 1.6A version but other than adding the skip text (I added the script to the translation) and some minor cosmetic changes it does nothing.
Language: English
Voices: JAPANESE
Store:
Controls: RPGMaker standard, plus added Shift to skip text
Highlighted fetishes: I wouldn't call Ryona the beatings Analucia gets during combat, but some kind souls may find it offensive, so I mention it here.... Analucia gets beaten during combat, as it is expected...:)

Translator notes:
The game has been translated using jDeppL (as I do not understand Moonrunes), the sentences gender checked, tweaked to fit in the dialog boxes, and rewritten to the best of my abilities (I am not a native English speaker, and Grammar/Language was the only subject I flunked in school, so do not expect Shakespeare level here...).
If anyone identifies incorrect sentences, typos or anything in Japanese, please post a screenshot showing the location and I will try to fix it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:

RJ120884_img_smp1.jpg RJ120884_img_smp2.jpg RJ120884_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Dybbuk

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Saved for further coments
EDIT. Updated links with issue reported in other forum.

Last edited:

dcmatr

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you sir, Megrim's work is vastly underappreciated. Translation seems fine so far, have yet to encounter any issues.

nightcrouser

Reputation score
Getting a ''file corrupted, run virus check and reinstall the app'' when launching

OP
Dybbuk

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Getting a ''file corrupted, run virus check and reinstall the app'' when launching
The file was well run and tested in other forums... It is viruschecked, though to be fair you are not the first to report a false positive (But given that I am the uploader, I may understand if you do not want to take my word for it...). I have deleted a couple of the mirrors that were down, and added another two. They were working fine in my computer a few moments ago.