What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Megrim ] Moribito Witch もりびとうぃっち:炎の魔女と土の従者 RE132725 RJ132725

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RPG] Village Guardians : The Battle with Fire

Can you give us a savefile or some directions on what to do? I got a couple of quests but the bosses I find are just so strong I don't stand a chance. At least there's no game over.
Here you go

Attachments

Puttana

Reputation score

How to brew potions and obtain health and MP?

killa4lif3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You collect materials from around the forest and by killing critters in the forest. Then you go down into your basement and craft it using the kitchen thing. You must have already researched the it from the study book in the middle of that room.

Puttana

Reputation score

You collect materials from around the forest and by killing critters in the forest. Then you go down into your basement and craft it using the kitchen thing. You must have already researched the it from the study book in the middle of that room.
Thanks dude, I learnt it a few minutes ago on the other forum. In addition, you can acquire a "portable" items producer by contacting the man of straw (postal box) at the entrance of witch house. :)

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, but I meant repost the mega URL to version 1.02.

When you posted it the first time, the forum, instead of shortening the displayed URL, actually replaced some if it with dots.
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!dNJR1KyY!wejlXh...iYuaG6zJS5XdiE
I couldn't tell you why this happened, because it didn't happen when you posted the MEGA link to version 1.0

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

schade dachte jemand hat mal nen quest guid gemacht. XD
dann muß ich gucken ob unter windows 7 AGATH geht den bei xp ist es mir immer abgeschmiert. XD

pity thought someone made NEN quest guid. XD
I'll have to look if windows 7 AGATH goes with the xp it is always lubricated me. XD

Has done the new agaht's still not the game lubricates withen there from

Last edited:

HonestLurkerThing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Missing one scene in the Crystal Room (IE. revisit sex scenes room). I think it's a Water spell and it might have to do with that treasure chest I can't open in the North-East corner of the Water Temple. Help?

I would upload my save but I can't for some odd reason...let me try something.

pokemon7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save with all h scenes unlocked that they could upload?

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it just me or does the person in green in the picture on first look like a young rance.

questionable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've figured out the answers to the questions I previously asked, but am still having trouble finding the way to reach the fourth captureable boss. There seems to be an area above the cave complex near the castle with the final boss/golem, but I'm not sure how to get up there - I haven't found either a cave exit or a vine that reaches the top. Am I looking in the right place, or is there another method that I'm missing? The mostly complete savefile from earlier in the thread had the boss captured, but there wasn't an obvious difference in statistics or items that gave me a clue how to get there. There are a few other bosses I'm missing (the second of the fast beetles, for example), and I'm pretty sure they're in the same area.

Any insight from someone who's completed the game would be welcome. Thanks.

Last edited: