What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psi XCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

Sorry - NTR scenes only old man in INN?

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

for all the people wanting to know ntr: only pervert in the inn, no else
besides the author is not a fan of ntr so don't expect more

OP
K

Kabokle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for all the people wanting to know ntr: only pervert in the inn, no else
besides the author is not a fan of ntr so don't expect more
He is already working in another game and NTR is going to be really heavy on it, apparently.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, uh... beside this game, any other Megrim Game with NTR in it?

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone have a walk through for this?

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

He is already working in another game and NTR is going to be really heavy on it, apparently.
that game seemed to be those woman lost in strange island series, they don't generally considered to be NTR games i suppose

questionable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a walk through for this?
There's a wiki. www25 .atwiki.jp/love2mybuddy (remove spaces). It should answer most of your questions.

I'm finding that one of the main quests (the Kei quest) seems to be bugged/impossible after the update, but I may have just forgotten something important that I did last time.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's a wiki. www25 .atwiki.jp/love2mybuddy (remove spaces). It should answer most of your questions.

I'm finding that one of the main quests (the Kei quest) seems to be bugged/impossible after the update, but I may have just forgotten something important that I did last time.
What are you having issues with?

questionable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are you having issues with?
I can't get into the Messaien house in the original village - have completed the Milly quest; got karma above 50, relationship with Kei 100, have traveled to all towns and talked to all people, have visited all of the locations that Kei's quest usually goes through but none of them are active without that first Messaien house bit.

I thought that I might be too far in the game at the time I was trying to do the quests, but I was under 50 reputation with both Messaien and Arcana when I started trying to do the Kei quest.

Any ideas? Thanks!

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't get into the Messaien house in the original village - have completed the Milly quest; got karma above 50, relationship with Kei 100, have traveled to all towns and talked to all people, have visited all of the locations that Kei's quest usually goes through but none of them are active without that first Messaien house bit.

I thought that I might be too far in the game at the time I was trying to do the quests, but I was under 50 reputation with both Messaien and Arcana when I started trying to do the Kei quest.

Any ideas? Thanks!
you have to have 50 above karma, have her in the party, then talk to her, choose the option with the star

questionable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you have to have 50 above karma, have her in the party, then talk to her, choose the option with the star
Ah, thanks - I'm an idiot. I only ever talked to her to get into her pants. There's a message here somewhere. ;)

Buliwyf

Reputation score

The location of the Bappou needed to be killed for Lucias quest is directly south of the Fox temple in the kitani plains. To the right of the spring and fathers achievement.

Last edited:

grafo_maxi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys!!!
How I can get the rest of the clothes? I have only 3 clothes for girls!
help me!!!:p:p:p:p:p

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New version just came out with new content.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

will upload it as soon as possible :D

PS: could any 1 translate the updates?:p

edit: here you go guys

any 1 knows what to do in the 2nd part of the warrior guild leader quest?

Last edited:

grafo_maxi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

:D:D:D:D: DReaver THXXXX so MUCH!!! whats is the new update? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

bobsaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some new stuff in the update that I've seen and have gathered from the blog:
  • You can now do events with Blaze (eyepatch girl) and eventually marry her (Northeastern Stronghold)
  • Buddies now have a lewdness stat. Certain events raise it and having it higher can cause some dialogue changes.
  • NPCs will grope your buddy if you have them walk around naked (can be disabled)
  • If you get 100 lewdness on a buddy, you get an equip that removes the cooldown on the NPC grope event
  • Your buddy's variables now show in the top right when you talk to them (Love degree, lewdness, etc.)
  • If your recognition rises to 100, you get a special room at the adventurer's union with a maid
  • If you have NTR set to on, you can go into Lois's diary (in items) and set it to show how many times she has had sex with customers in the past, or if it tracks it normally
  • Can change Lois's costume after marriage, can be bought in the magic city costume shop
  • More Lois events
  • "Curse of Lust" status if you take a buddy to fight a certain genie enemy during a quest, which causes their favorability to rise
  • Event with "woman who yearns for the adventurer" in the Imperial City (100 recognition required, must be alone)
  • New adventurers in different places that you can fight and dominate, similar to an event from the previous update
  • MILF event in the bathhouse
  • New dancer image somewhere
  • "Enemy Hit" cut-ins on certain female enemies if you deal a lot of damage to them in a single attack (パイシー、ポリアンヌ、ポリエスタ、スカーグメア、マドンコ、女冒険者、女聖騎士、女魔導士)
  • Some equipments passively raise lust on Buddies

Update details on blog:
b.dlsite(.)net/RG01633/archives/51770625.html

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some new stuff in the update that I've seen and have gathered from the blog:
  • You can now do events with Blaze (eyepatch girl) and eventually marry her (Northeastern Stronghold)
  • Buddies now have a lewdness stat. Certain events raise it and having it higher can cause some dialogue changes.
  • NPCs will grope your buddy if you have them walk around naked (can be disabled)
  • If you get 100 lewdness on a buddy, you get an equip that removes the cooldown on the NPC grope event
  • Your buddy's variables now show in the top right when you talk to them (Love degree, lewdness, etc.)
  • If your recognition rises to 100, you get a special room at the adventurer's union with a maid
  • If you have NTR set to on, you can go into Lois's diary (in items) and set it to show how many times she has had sex with customers in the past, or if it tracks it normally
  • Can change Lois's costume after marriage, can be bought in the magic city costume shop after marriage
  • More Lois events
  • "Curse of Lust" status if you take a buddy to fight a certain centipede enemy during a quest, which causes their favorability to rise
  • Event with "woman who yearns for the adventurer" in the Imperial City (100 recognition required, must be alone)
  • New adventurers in different places that you can fight and dominate, similar to an event from the previous update
  • MILF event in the bathhouse
  • New dancer image at the first crossroads inn
  • "Enemy Hit" cut-ins on certain female enemies if you deal a lot of damage to them in a single attack (パイシー、ポリアンヌ、ポリエスタ、スカーグメア、マドンコ、女冒険者、女聖騎士、女魔導士)
  • Some equipments passively raise lust on Buddies

Update details on blog:
b.dlsite(.)net/RG01633/archives/51770625.html
WHOAWHOAWHOA dev, what's with you man, giving such a sweet update long after you released the game?

Man, something must be really wrong with your head... Any normal game maker would leave their game away as long as there's no bug and wouldn't give a damn over content expansion, but look at you...

If only there are more game maker like you, Megrim...

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

WHOAWHOAWHOA dev, what's with you man, giving such a sweet update long after you released the game?

Man, something must be really wrong with your head... Any normal game maker would leave their game away as long as there's no bug and wouldn't give a damn over content expansion, but look at you...

If only there are more game maker like you, Megrim...
just to know, he got much more planned

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any idea how to get the ntr guy to show up in the inn? I haven't seen him once yet. I've gone to both the inn in the plain and the one at the road.

edit: nvm apparently is an option you turn on now. Was wondering why it was never showing up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.