What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koonchy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

thank you so much :eek:

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They're talking about version 1.06 on the blog, not sure if it's out yet or not. Since when did they start getting so hyper on the production.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They're talking about version 1.06 on the blog, not sure if it's out yet or not. Since when did they start getting so hyper on the production.
He actually keeps everything updated pretty well on his blog. Letting people know whats out and what hes working on. He is one of the better developers for this genre if you like his work its well worth buying it.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

Got a question, are there any ntr events? As some 1 stated that they implemented sleep rape. If there are, how can I get em?

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got a question, are there any ntr events? As some 1 stated that they implemented sleep rape. If there are, how can I get em?
I'm not sure if there are any other requirements, but when you go to the inn you'll see a random guy who normally isn't there sleeping. When you choose to sleep not in a private room but in a public one u'll get an event with the girl your with. Hope that helps.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure if there are any other requirements, but when you go to the inn you'll see a random guy who normally isn't there sleeping. When you choose to sleep not in a private room but in a public one u'll get an event with the girl your with. Hope that helps.
ty :D

edit: how do you spawn the npc? or does he reqire a special event or something becose for the life of me i cant finde him/the event(s).

Last edited:

Takoyaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ty :D

edit: how do you spawn the npc? or does he reqire a special event or something becose for the life of me i cant finde him/the event(s).
It is at either inns on the fields, like the one north of the village you start in or the one on the field south of the castle city

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

welp so far seen him 2x does he have any sort of cooldown ? or what does spawn him? and did they implement any more companions since the v1.0? and if so where can i finde em and what are their requirements? :D

bobsaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

welp so far seen him 2x does he have any sort of cooldown ? or what does spawn him? and did they implement any more companions since the v1.0? and if so where can i finde em and what are their requirements? :D
from my experience, it is nearly impossible to get the event to occur twice in a row immediately by sleeping over and over. You have to go do something else or wait for a certain amount of time to pass. I'm not sure what the trigger is, but something has to happen before he spawns again.

There are no new companions, but he did implement a "slave" (i think that is the translation) which you can find in the "final boss dungeon" (south of castle town in the northern area). She is used in the place of a companion and drains 1 LP per hour while summoned. She has a sleep event like the other companions, but you can't marry her. Instead, she has two little "dances" that you unlock as you raise her love level or whatever it's called.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

so just to make sure i dont miss anything the companions are the 3 girls in the starting area the redhead warrior the green hair mage and the slave? and what does karma do? is it required for something other than a quest for a companion?

Ps: welp i hope he will implement atleast 1 companion per faction and a few more ntr scenes (they could even affect your likability to make it harder :D).

bobsaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so just to make sure i dont miss anything the companions are the 3 girls in the starting area the redhead warrior the green hair mage and the slave? and what does karma do? is it required for something other than a quest for a companion?

Ps: welp i hope he will implement atleast 1 companion per faction and a few more ntr scenes (they could even affect your likability to make it harder :D).
Yes those are the companions. There are a few karma checks when it comes to companion quests and it also affects things like random NPCs trying to rob you/give you gifts in towns. In the latest update there is a female warrior event that appears (SE of the Inn that is just North of the starting village) that spawns if you have over 50 karma and have no companion with you. Has an event if you defeat her.

Dunno how the dev feels about NTR since he didn't even make those NTR scenes from the Inn viewable in the scene menu. I think it would add to the game but obviously not everyone likes having their waifu stolen and the game is pretty packed with content anyway.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

umm so the ntr dude cant even rape em? that`s a bit of a dissapointment , welp im hoping for some nice ntr scenes in the next update :p

bobsaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like our wish will be granted

b.dlsite(.)net/RG01633/archives/51757750.html
・「怪しい中年男」が出現しないデフォルト設定を作成
・「怪しい中年男」の性交と中出しイベントを追加
・新しい装備を追加
・「ケイ」のクエストでの縄抜けを省略できる選択肢を追加

- "Suspicious middle-aged man" is create a default setting that does not appear
- Add a fuck and cum event of "suspicious middle-aged man."
- Add new equipment
- Added the option can be omitted Nawanuke in quest of "light"
to be added in 1.06 sometime this month

grafo_maxi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello guys :D
any one tell me how to get the costume dancer? im lost :(:(:(:(
QUEST - リンド (lind) ※ The dance "costume dancer Battle" is necessary

questionable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hello guys :D
any one tell me how to get the costume dancer? im lost :(:(:(:(
QUEST - リンド (lind) ※ The dance "costume dancer Battle" is necessary
Both female genies (the yellow and purple ones) drop it. They're found at the bottom of the spiral dungeon and the dungeon with the crystals moving around in circles. There's a save point next to both of them, so it's easy to kill them and wait for respawn. It may also randomly show up if you identify a large pile of female body armor.

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this game is awesome

the art style is ... well ... it is what it is . lots of big women , leaning towards the dominatrix style which i am not particulary a fan of , but the gameplay is spot on ! The bright side is that there is no cringy female screaming ... a big + in my book

The gameplay include multiple sidequest , some with h-events ; a tons of different subquest and main quest , depending on what faction/karma you decide to play with !
This is a true H-RPG , this is how it's done ! the immersion is vivid

I would have expanded a bit more the interactivity , as giving the choice to cum in or out , maybe adding a new element of fertility and chance of pregnancy , but i do realize that takes lots of work in term of images production ; non the less it would be very cool and would add another layer of RPG element (imo the optionality in term of sex actions should be the priority , even if at costs of some repeativity in term of images , but unfortunately devs seems not agreeing with my point of view)

BTW i have a big question for a kind soul that would take the time to answer me :

is there any method to increase the amount of time/steps between a mob encounter ?

is the most frustrating thing in rpgmaker games , when you try to explore an area , and every 5 steps you are interrupted by a random monster encounter

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is the most frustrating thing in rpgmaker games , when you try to explore an area , and every 5 steps you are interrupted by a random monster encounter
there should be a consumable item that prevent encounters for X steps and if i remember correctly an ability ( to equipe ) that reduce (and one to increase) the encounter rate.

One of the things i love of the mergrim's games is the fact that there are animations in combat , i like the fact that when the girls got an hit it's not with gore or thing like that.... but more of an "orgasmic" reaction .( well ok i like the art style of mergrim though).

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there should be a consumable item that prevent encounters for X steps and if i remember correctly an ability ( to equipe ) that reduce (and one to increase) the encounter rate.
Oh yes , i found it ! For some weird reason translation aggregator didn't translate the word encounter , so i couldn't find it before you mentioned it , thx m8

I wouldn't say the art is bad ; i also likes milfs/matures
the artstyle is fit for the purpose of the animations : most of the time are more a deformation/traslation than an actual movement , so the overly "abundance" of body proportions come in handy
Is a very effective and efficient way to do animations
To be honest , sometimes in some sheet it is difficult to spot a resemblance with an human body , but the huge amount of content that in this way he's capable of deliver absolutely speak out of the solidity of this game !
(the sequence where Kay climb the wall :eek: :D )

bellyzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm trying to find the final quest location for the blue haired priest - I found this weird place with coffins and acid water everywhere, would this be it?

Edit: reading the instructions for the quest it says its south-west of the highway im on, on top of some small hill. This cave doesn't seem to have anything though- I reach this chamber with lots of (uncollectable) treasure and water behind and thats it though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.