What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOnjo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

How do you enter the shrine where the fox lady is to begin the orb quest it wont let me in and i think i might need an item any ideas?

koji91488

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the Church Girl/Sylvia, just go around doing good deeds (stuff that'll reduce karma like returning wallets, killing the thieves, or even finding rare stuff) 10 times for the first part, then return to the nun, after that you need to do more good deeds I think, return to the nun again then she gives Sylv a cursed/dark pendant, you need to wander around to ask about a supposed miraculous springs. Once you talk to enough people and learn it's in the highway (same map where the archer girl needs you to get the stone of courage from the cave someone -else- mentioned earlier) southwest of the capitol place/north of the magic town.
There's a third Quest I think Slyvia has that's after that
I have no idea how to trigger it Do you know?

Also I was able to break a boulder at one point and wasn't able to after that. I think you need a item for it or something?

Infact I'm missing the third quest for the warrior chick, I love this game but I am lost alot.

Reply to LOrdOnjo: You need to have 0 karma in order to enter. (That means you need hunt monsters and do nice things.)

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you enter the shrine where the fox lady is to begin the orb quest it wont let me in and i think i might need an item any ideas?
I think you need 0 karma.

Ytram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a third Quest I think Slyvia has that's after that
I have no idea how to trigger it Do you know?

Also I was able to break a boulder at one point and wasn't able to after that. I think you need a item for it or something?

Infact I'm missing the third quest for the warrior chick, I love this game but I am lost alot.

Reply to LOrdOnjo: You need to have 0 karma in order to enter. (That means you need hunt monsters and do nice things.)
I think you need the explosive rocks(?) from the shop that you can also use during battle.

LordOnjo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think you need the explosive rocks(?) from the shop that you can also use during battle.
Thanks i read that you could enter any time to start but ill try with 0

Edit: Also can anyone tell me how to raise warrior guild rep i can not finish archer quest because i only have 50 but need 60 to enter any advice?

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1.02 up on my google drive not sure what exacttly is in the update notes yet.

Heres 1.02a

If a new version comes out feel free to pm me and i'll get it uploaded as soon as i can.

Last edited:

the_bug

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks i read that you could enter any time to start but ill try with 0

Edit: Also can anyone tell me how to raise warrior guild rep i can not finish archer quest because i only have 50 but need 60 to enter any advice?
If you keep killing the bounty monsters (posted on the board at the inn where the dirty pair knockoffs appear), your rank in the warrior guild will go up.

Puttana

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1.02 up on my google drive not sure what exacttly is in the update notes yet.

Thank you bro, rep+ :)

Galadios

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any translations for this ?

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if this was mentioned but. I screwed up the guild mission, where you have to deliver rations too the northern out post in the blue legion area past the swamp. They got stolen from me and now i can't cancel or do any other mission until i finish it. Did i fuck up because i never started the Hunter girls quest and i have progressed pretty far.

aznpride

Reputation score

I don't know if this was mentioned but. I screwed up the guild mission, where you have to deliver rations too the northern out post in the blue legion area past the swamp. They got stolen from me and now i can't cancel or do any other mission until i finish it. Did i fuck up because i never started the Hunter girls quest and i have progressed pretty far.
It a easy fix just load the previous version you had by copying the save data to the older version and then accept the quest and save with the quest item. Transfer the data with the quest item from the old version to the new version and cancel the quest and it should solve the issue.

the_bug

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think a new version 1.02a was released that has bug fixes for this. Although not sure how that would cancel the job.

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well even with the new version, nothing worked still can't cancel it. Even with the item in my inventory, everything is still locked. Guess i should just give up on the hunter girl.

the_bug

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well even with the new version, nothing worked still can't cancel it. Even with the item in my inventory, everything is still locked. Guess i should just give up on the hunter girl.
now that I think about it, are you trying to cancel the quest in the wrong place? there are two different job sites in that city.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do I switch pages in the gallery?

LordOnjo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to megrims blog there is a dungeon where you can find the warriors costume need for her quest any ideas where it is?

And also does anyone know what has been improved or added to the new version of the game?

meme89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any full save game ???

Status
Not open for further replies.