What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

sup guys here is the newest version a bit disappointed that no new ntr scenes were added :(
True but based on what Megrim said he has planned the future is looking bright :D

Last edited:

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me with Lucia's quests? I'm literally lost right after the mine. I've killed the mine's creature but have no idea where to find the others.
Go north of the starting town, then go north-west to find the bird with balls on its chest

then go buy a lamp and go west of the town in the middle of the swamp to fight a genie

then kill that bird again and bang Lucia 4-5 times

Go to the blade party in the center of the big city, must have 60 points and then go south

Head to the Inn and go west then south a bit then find a cave and fight the boss, then go back the the blade party in the city center

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What did he say?? :confused:
Disclaimer: This info is from a rough google translation

He said something about the buddy's being raped in battle with a certain enemy

He also talked about there being an arena where if you lose something will happen to your buddy (and it's restricted by the NTR filter)

The old guy at the inn who rapes your buddy at night is getting another scene (I've been asking Megrim for this for so long lol)

And he also told someone that he was going to "expand" the event where your buddy gets molested from walking around naked

and finally he said that due to the filter NTR is becoming easier to add to the game!

* Jan 1 2017 is when version 1.085 releases so hopefully its got some of this content in it

** Megrim also has an entry page for this game which is like a Japanese patreon and I can't post links but the link is on his blog so go support him if yah want

*** oh and I suggested a quest where in the end we get to spy on our buddy prostitution scene and Megrim said it was interesting and that he'd consider it!!!!

Last edited:

aznpride

Reputation score

What the condition to start the green hair women in the blue faction? I have the requirement to enter building but no star above her head to start quest?

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What the condition to start the green hair women in the blue faction? I have the requirement to enter building but no star above her head to start quest?
I think you need 60 faction points to enter the building and 70 to start the quest with her.

Noce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any complete saves for 1.08? :D

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know which files needs to be transfer between updates in order to keep the gallery from locking again? I transferred the PublicData and regular saves, but it still locked up.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Disclaimer: This info is from a rough google translation

He said something about the buddy's being raped in battle with a certain enemy

He also talked about there being an arena where if you lose something will happen to your buddy (and it's restricted by the NTR filter)

The old guy at the inn who rapes your buddy at night is getting another scene (I've been asking Megrim for this for so long lol)

And he also told someone that he was going to "expand" the event where your buddy gets molested from walking around naked

and finally he said that due to the filter NTR is becoming easier to add to the game!

* Jan 1 2017 is when version 1.085 releases so hopefully its got some of this content in it

** Megrim also has an entry page for this game which is like a Japanese patreon and I can't post links but the link is on his blog so go support him if yah want

*** oh and I suggested a quest where in the end we get to spy on our buddy prostitution scene and Megrim said it was interesting and that he'd consider it!!!!
That stuff sounds excellent!

Kamen Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried going to her with Vanilla (the Mage buddy)? I remember that I couldn't enter Arcana headquarters without her in previous versions and she and the boss lady had some dialogue between them.

Last edited:

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried going to her with Vanilla (the Mage buddy)? I remember that I couldn't enter Arcana headquarters without her in previous versions and she and the boss lady had some dialogue between them.
You don't need vanilla to enter or start the quest, Megrim said on his blog that you do indeed need 70 points to start it, so he is just bugged, I've seen numerous bug reports on his blog for this update unfortunately.

Also i'm pretty sure that vanilla is the mother of the boss lady so that's probably what the dialogue was about.

Kamen Rider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You don't need vanilla to enter or start the quest, Megrim said on his blog that you do indeed need 70 points to start it, so he is just bugged, I've seen numerous bug reports on his blog for this update unfortunately.

Also i'm pretty sure that vanilla is the mother of the boss lady so that's probably what the dialogue was about.
I guess, she gives me the quest no prob, with or without Vanilla.

Last edited:

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New update just came out with bug fixes and a new piece of content.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone give me a quick guide on where this "Hot Spring" is? I thought it was in the magic city but I can't seem to find it. Any tips?

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone give me a quick guide on where this "Hot Spring" is? I thought it was in the magic city but I can't seem to find it. Any tips?
The only hot spring I have found is under an inn in a north town. To get there go north from the magic city and follow the road until you reach the inn. From the inn follow the west road then keep going north.

Psi XCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

new upd - new content ?

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New update came out adding more content and fixes.

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

Sup guys here u go

Status
Not open for further replies.