What's new

[Megrim] ラブラブ!マイばでぃ / Love Love! My Buddy (RJ149926)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim)

Any tips on getting fast love gains with Vanilla(Green Haired Older Mage)? Got her to 52 through lust means but its becoming a slog. Already maxed Bow chick and the priestess chick.
in this game is easy to max every girl's love , just use item to heal them in combat (with the hero) to rise the lust , then go in ur house and fuck with them, u get a lot of love points. Having amulet and acessory that speed up the lust can help do this faster.

Last edited:

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to marry Lois? The prostitute from the inn And what should I do to pass the game? I am confused with what to do... :confused:
Assuming you've finished her quest, you marry at the church.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

in this game is easy to max every girl's love , just use item to heal them in combat (with the hero) to rise the lust , then go in ur house and fuck with them, u get a lot of love points. Having amulet and acessory that speed up the lust can help do this faster.
Thanks. Does the heart icon in buddy stats do anything? It seems to increase when the girls are groped when nude.

grafo_maxi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

:(please :( please guys ,someone upload the last Ver. :)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

:(please :( please guys ,someone upload the last Ver. :)
Please stop begging, it is annoying. No one has posted it BECAUSE NO ONE HAS IT.

Puttana

Reputation score

Please stop begging, it is annoying. No one has posted it BECAUSE NO ONE HAS IT.
Are you sure? I think contrary, judging from detailed discussion of the last version (see previous 1-2 pages).

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to get that ntr scene with Lois after we got married?

neree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you sure? I think contrary, judging from detailed discussion of the last version (see previous 1-2 pages).
If someone can provide a link or a tips to the lastest version, it would be nice. Didnt manage to find one single link :(

thx in advance

neree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ty sir, you are awesome :)

ps : how do you start a new game + when you got married ?

pps : ok got it, it was on the start menu, my bad :D

Last edited:

grafo_maxi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

REAVER OMG!!! thx so much my friend! love uuuuuuu

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask this, but does anyone have list/can tell where the location of 3 orbs needed for quest from the fox spirit? I've been searching all over kitani plain for days and only manage to find 2. Really can't find one more. :confused:

I already tried searching this thread with keywords "fox/fox orb/fox orb kitani plain" but no result.

questionable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to ask this, but does anyone have list/can tell where the location of 3 orbs needed for quest from the fox spirit? I've been searching all over kitani plain for days and only manage to find 2. Really can't find one more. :confused:

I already tried searching this thread with keywords "fox/fox orb/fox orb kitani plain" but no result.
One is north of the inn by the first waypoint, the other two are south and southeast of the waypoint by the blade party castle. For the southeast one you have to cross the bridge to the east, go south, and then go west.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man. This game would be perfect with a partial. PERFECT!

Kutolah

Reputation score

Hey, sorry but I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I got to the point where the gates leading outside of town were down but no matter where I go it always turns me around and won't let me leave even though I have the independent points as far as I know. I just can't figure it out.

EDIT: Ah! Sorry, I guess I had a quest or something from the one place and it was keeping me from leaving. :'(

Last edited:

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to get the "battle dancer" outfit for the red-haired companion? I can't seem to find the location for it.

Ryuzaky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone can post save files? plz

Sarav

Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how to get the "battle dancer" outfit for the red-haired companion? I can't seem to find the location for it.
Question has been asked several times. It's random. You find unidentified female armor and go get it checked, and sometimes ,very rarely, you'll get the armor.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Question has been asked several times. It's random. You find unidentified female armor and go get it checked, and sometimes ,very rarely, you'll get the armor.
it now can be bought from the wandering armorer in the newer versions

Status
Not open for further replies.