nam654

Lurker
Reputation score
RJ114460_img_main.jpg

Developer/Publisher: (JP only)
ULMF Thread: This one
Genre: Male Protagonist, Vaginal Sex, Creampie, Pregnancy

How to:

Extra information: So, first of all.. heya! Nobody knows me (I mean, who should? I'm just one of the many lurkers around here who grabs and, when he can, thanks - mentally speaking. Because actually, I never wrote anything. Not even once and that is a shame indeed but I'll do it, I promise), but I'll start to say that I'm a mere human who wishes to play every single RPGMaker game, but it's incapable of doing so because.. well.. I think you know why. And I think it's even the same for the majority of the people around here, but anyway! It's not about this, the reason why I've opened this thread. Long story short, all of the thanks firstly goes to prao179 with his own method of translating games in the "fastest" way possible, and that being said, a fair warning is needed: the translation that I'll provide as soon as I can is all, exclusively, made in machine translation only. But even so, why am I opening this thread here, other than sharing the patch (that most likely no one wants to play because.. well.. machine translation)? Because since no one wants to, again, play a "screwed-up" game translated in a bad way, I'm currently looking for someone who can.. be a proofreader for the translation! That can correct in the right way some speeches, phrases and so on! The reason why I've chosen this in particular? Well, other than the fact that I'm a "modest" fan of the Megrim's works, I guess because it's relatively short. Not a huge game like Love Love or Succubus Hunt.
Another fair warning: at the best of my possibilities, I can help you or at least I'll try but don't expect too much from someone who's not a native English speaker (I'm actually Italian, so. I'm good I guess, but not THAT good unfortunately).

Thank you for your attention, and I do hope that someone can help me in polish this game, just enough to play in a decent way c:​

Last edited:

maurilio_br

Reputation score
If your english is just as you wrote, if you fix up what the machine spits out it should be a pretty good enough machine translation.

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Damn saw Megrim in the title and I had my hopes up thinking that LLMB was translated finally. :unsure:

OP
nam654

nam654

Lurker
Reputation score
If your english is just as you wrote, if you fix up what the machine spits out it should be a pretty good enough machine translation.
In fact, I never said that I wouldn't have tried fixing the whole machine by myself (if time is on my side, obviously) but having a second helping hand would be much more quicker c:

Damn saw Megrim in the title and I had my hopes up thinking that LLMB was translated finally. :unsure:
Well.. if things goes right the way I want, again I might use the same program for translating the whole game in machine in the future.. but that would be nearly impossible to fix all by myself since it's tremendously huge.