What's new

Mei-Lien (Guan Yu)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Mei-Lien (KakkaHousu)

Hearing what Mei-Lien had said, the alarune replied "not everything. Just most things" with a wink. "Don't worry, I hate to cause harm, especially when it isn't necessary. If I do, then I'll gladly let you snap my neck. Strip, please, I wouldn't want to get your clothes all dirty. Which of you wants my vines?" she asked, and Hannah quickly piped in "I don't! I don't want any vines, please..." as she stripped, and the plantgirl raised an eyebrow, but nodded. "Alright then, you have an option now" she said, looking to Mei-Lien. "You can make my job a little bit easier and drink a little of my nectar to get yourself good and aroused, or I do it myself." Mei-Lien opted not to drink the nectar, and the alarune sighed a little, but crooked her finger and called the two towards her. Slowly a few thick vines crept up out of the flower and over to Mei-Lien, and then gently resting on her shoulders as Hannah approached closer. Mei-Lien could watch as the alarune offered the girl a small handful of nectar from the plant, apparently required of her for whatever reason. The plantgirl then extended a flower petal, allowing Hannah to lay back on it as the alarune took hold of her ankles gently. Mei-Lien could tell that the mage was already dripping wet and quite ready what was to come, though the alarune made her wait a bit, instead turning to the fighter. "What are you okay with me doing? I'm not going to try anything you don't want. I'd rather not make you kill me, after all" she asked, smiling. Getting her answer the vines resting on Mei-Lien's shoulders came to life, slowly moving about her body. One of them gently wrapped around the redhead's waist, keeping her stable as another of the vines slowly rubbed her inner thighs, occasionally moving up to tease her slit. Another couple of vines softly wrapped around her ample breasts, giving them a little squeeze as more and smaller vines came at her from the flower.

In the meantime, Mei-Lien could see the alarune lean down to briefly kiss Hannah, gently kneading her petite breasts before kissing her way down the mage's body, eventually latching onto her dripping slit and sucking down her honey; the girl's lewd moans soon echoed off the walls. Mei-Lien was soon unable to pay any more attention to her partner's experience as the vines intensified their foreplay. Two of the smaller ones gently flicked at her nipples a few times, and they stiffened at the attention, allowing the little vines to wrap around them and squeeze gently even as the larger ones did the same against her full breasts. She felt the pressure build up inside her, though not as much as before, and a bit of milk leaked out of her nipples and down her body. To her disappointment, the vines quickly moved off her breasts, though soon she saw a pair of very strange vines coming her way, the ends shaped like large suction cups. They slipped around her breasts, though apparently they didn't quite come in her size, because they could only fit about half of her tits inside them. They soon began to apply gentle suction to her, slowly massaging the parts of her chest they could access, drawing milk in steady but small streams from the redhead. As this went on the vine near her crotch began to slide around in her rapidly moistening slit, seeming to absorb her honey into it as it steadily increased her arousal. Even more vines moved to hover around her, looking for something to do. It was a long, slow buildup, much more fun and genuine than any of her experiences with aphrodisiacs, and if she had looked up she would have noted the alarune occasionally casting lusty glances at her, enjoying the experience every bit as much as the fighter, and glad she had chosen this route.

After a good while, when the alarune was satisfied that Mei-Lien was ready, the vine that had been teasing her pussy moved away, gently poking at her asshole, well lubricated with her love juices. It applied steady pressure, slowly penetrating her. The alarune seemed to be very careful about what it was putting Mei-Lien through, being plenty gentle with the fighter, perhaps fearing that she really would be killed otherwise, or perhaps enjoying the slow pace. Whatever the reason, the vine wormed its way into Mei-Lien's rectum little by little, as another took its place at her pussy, stroking the length of her slit and poking at her clit at the end of each stroke. She couldn't help but moan out, needing that vine inside her. Still it kept up the teasing for a few moments, driving her crazy until it penetrated her with measured force, the pleasure almost bringing her to her knees except for the vine holding her up by the waist. By now the one in her ass was reasonably deep, and now the two worked together, alternating their thrusts to give her not a moment without stimulation. The pace was slow and gentle at first, but soon picked up as Mei-Lien heated up, and soon enough the vines brought her to orgasm, drawing out a large quantity of both her love juices and milk.

When she came down off her high, the suction cup vines pulled off her breasts, sensing that there was no more milk to draw, and the set of vines from before wrapped around her breasts again, gently squeezing and tugging, though a particularly thick one slowly maneuvered between them as the others pushed them together around it. The vines inside her gave her a brief rest to recover her senses, and in that time she heard Hannah scream out in pleasure, apparently having her own powerful orgasm, and with a brief look she would see the mage sprawled out, her back arched as the alarune worked happily between her legs.

When Mei-Lien had had ample time to recover, the vines went to work again, no longer with the same gentleness, but still every bit as pleasurable. The vine between her breasts moved quickly, making long thrusts that started at her navel and ended just below her chin, her breasts pressed tightly around it while the vines toyed with her nipples again. Her pleasure quickly built, the fucking beginning to overwhelm her as the pace increased even still, until the vines were fucking her furiously. She came again, spraying her love juices over the vine as she contracted around it, her body beginning to bounce with the power of the thrusts that didn't slow down this time; the alarune clearly needed her own release. Dimly she heard Hannah scream out again as the vines pounded her, her body beginning to grow tired, though it didn't take long for her to feel the vines begin to throb and pulse inside her; she heard a loud scream as the alarune reached climax, the vines suddenly pumping a large quantity of cum into her bowels and womb, hot strings of the salty stuff shooting onto her chin and face as the vine between her breasts shot its load. They stayed inside her for a long while, seemingly stunned by the pleasure. She heard soft moans, and looking over she would find that Hannah was nowhere to be seen, the alarune's face contorted in pleasure. Very slowly the vines withdrew from her, a rush of the plantgirl's cum following them out, and Mei-Lien felt her legs weak and wobbly, tired from the long session. Between moans she heard the alarune call out "rest well", and the vines gently laid her down on the floor as she drifted off to sleep.

She awoke soon afterwards feeling wonderful, a pleasant, warm glow filling her. "I hope I didn't get too rough at the end, I needed that badly. You have a wonderful body, drove me crazy" the alarune said as she saw Mei-Lien wake up. Hannah was laying against the wall, already dressed. "Thank you for that, I'll be set for a while. And sorry about the cum, you can clean yourself across the hall I think" she added as she saw that Mei-Lien's upper body was still caked in the flower's dried cum.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Such a weird place this is..." the red-hair thought as she got out from her clothes when the plantgirl requested it from her. There were some questions before the juice collecting would start, one of them Mei didn't even have a chance to answer to before Hannah had shouted over her. But overall, it was not too bad as she could influence on many things, primarily not going down the cheap path of chemically-induced arousal. The girl had always considered chemicals being a weakling's way, and wouldn't resort to them, even in matters such as this. A few fibrous tendrils soon crept up onto her, not really being aggressive or anything, just getting on her shoulders all friendly-like as another question was asked. "My body is up for all kinds of treatment, but damn if you insert one of those in my mouth, I'll do my best to bite it in two." the fighter answered to what she hoped would be the final question. As the words left her mouth, the plant-tentacles on her shoulders stirred from their waiting period, starting up the work required to keep the former champion satisfied for doing this as they creeped around her body. Her waistline was wrapped around a few times to help her maintain position in case something happened, while other moved towards her lower parts and breasts. The lower ones started a slow tease on her inner thighs, occasionally giving a quick rub across the lenght of her womanhood, while the others coiled their forms in a light squeeze around her formidable chest as even more of them began to join the scene.

After a few torturous moments spent on watching Hannah get it on with the alraune, Mei got the attention she knew herself being entitled to. Some whip-thin vines took to giving her slightly-perked nipples some well-placed touches, which soon made them perk up properly. This erectness allowed them to lasso up the little nubs, putting them under some slight pull and squeeze, simultanously drawing the first signs of enjoyment out from the redhead as she started making barely-audible "mmmh" sounds. Said sounds became more audible as larger vines snaked around her breasts to produce further pressure, eventually squeezing out some milk from the well-endowed girl. This was the thing she had been waiting for, remembering it as the only enjoyable thing from that previous encounter with the pitcher. Somehow the release of her milk was tremendously arousing to Mei, and she had wanted to experience it again. Despite the brief departure of the vines, she soon got her wish as a pair of cup-tipped plant tendrils took her orbs in the best they could, starting the whole thing anew. As the applied suction and massage began to drain her fluids drop by drop, the fighter started making cute squeaky noises that sounded way too submissive for her usual persona. "Like I.. kyuu.. told you... this is the way.." she managed to gasp at the leering alraune, now confident about not resorting to aphrodisiacs.

As the milking continued for a good while, Mei had wrapped her arms under her chest, pushing the sizey things up as she held herself, already deep in the throes of joy as she had leaked down her legs for a good portion of the time. The one wine that had been rubbing across her womanhood now moved to poke at her back entrance before entering the tight hole in calculatingly slow, steady portions. With each little jerk came more cutesy voices, further augmented by the new vine that was making final preparations to her flower, feeling the slit and poking her clit. The unbearable teasing continued for a few minutes, almost making the fighter grab the vine and insert it herself, but it didn't advance that far. The entry in her nearly made the redhead lose strenght in her legs, but the waist-vine was there to support her, keeping the girl stable in it's grasping coils. The act was now going properly, all the thrusting and suction filling the air with lusty cries as Mei was getting treated to a rollercoaster of pleasure. All the stimulation went over her limit soon enough, throwing the former champion into a stormy climax, releasing considerable amounts of bodily fluids to feed the alraune that was causing all this.

Once the pleasure-high faded, the suckers retreated with a final pull on Mei's breasts, having no doubt emptied her milk reserves for now. The penetration stopped briefly, the vines taking their rest inside her as further plant tendrils moved in to keep the fighter's chest under constant attention. A phallus-sized one snaked it's way between the voluminous orbs, which were soon wrapped firmly around it, trapping the vine in a tight breast-pussy. There was some pleasurably screams to be heard, no doubt Hannah was getting her orgasm too.

Once the redhead had enough rest, her impalement continued with greater force, though it was still tremendously joyful. The vine that had placed itself between her breasts now started making long strokes in the tight squeeze it had entered. "That's right.... use them for something..." Mei thought as the whip-like vines made a return, trapping her nipples once again to pull on them. The thrusting intensed in pace, throwing the former champion's body up and around as her holes were penetrated with steadily rising force. She orgasmed the second time not too long after, but this time there was no mercy as the plant tendrils just continues increasing their tempo. The continuously stronger pushing made the martial artist cry out in louder and louder as her pleasure just kept on rushing, but it was starting to wear her out as well. At the climax of the act, the alraune's vines started pulsing strongly before a rush of plant cum rushed into Mei's depths, filling her insides temporarily as the vine in her breast-pussy fired strands on her beautiful face, staining it with plant seed. It took a while for the ones in her holes to retreat, but it evetually happened, releasing the tide of white sticky stuff from the buxom girl's holes. The dutiful vine around the redhead's waist kept her limp body suspended, preventing a painful crash on the floor as the girl passed out, tired from the pleasure cruise.

Mei woke up after an undefined lenght of time, feeling quite warm and nice. Getting up to her knees, she was eventually adressed by the alraune near her. "I think someone said that before this.." she replied to the comment about her body, not bothering to reply to the other jazz. Rubbing at the cum, she was suggested a place to clean up in. "What is there at the other side? A pool or something?" the girl said, gathering up her belongings as she waited for an answer.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"There is a pool, unless it's moved. They do that from time to time" The alarune said, causing Hannah to raise an eyebrow. "A pool? Move?" she asked, and the alarune giggled. "Why of course. It's alive, after all. It won't mind letting you have a wash, though, it's a very nice pool."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The thought of a living pool was something strange in Mei's mind, but she wanted to get the plant jizz off from her form. "Alright, let's go see that pool..." she called to Hannah, starting to make her way towards the cleaning spot.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hannah nodded, following Mei-Lien across the hall as the alarune waved and wished them luck. "She was... nice" Hannah said as they entered the room, to find that most of it was taken up by a large pool of water. A little bit of steam rose off of it, and it seemed that the water was quite warm.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As they arrived into the room, Mei found a steamy pool inside. Setting down her clothes, the redhead carefully entered the edge of the pool, testing it with her toe. If it wasn't too hot or otherwise suspicious, she'd lower herself into the pool and wash away the plant seed on her, then taking some time to just lie there in the water. She deserved that much after helping some random plant chick out with her own body.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The water was quite warm to the touch, but not unpleasantly so. Mei-Lien quickly washed the alarune's spunk off her, and then laid back to relax in the warm water. Hannah stripped off her clothes and did the same, though she was fairly clean; she sighed happily as she entered into the water. "It's been too long since I've taken a nice, hot bath." The two could see a pair of eyes rise slowly above the water not far away from them, and what looked like the top of a head, but it didn't make any noise or attempt to contact them, simply observing them.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mei's bathing seemed to taunt Hannah into taking a dip as well, since the mage didn't watch from the side for too long, peeling out from her clothes with relative quickness. The redhead ignored the other girl, wanting to enjoy her bath in peace, but was interrupted afterwards. What looked like the the top of a translucent head was peeking in their direction from the other side of the pool. The thing's presence bothered Mei, as it was just kinda looking at them, and such analysis was not good in her mind.

Tolerating the staring for some time, the redhead finally had enough. "Is there something you want, besides oggle at us? Don't tell me you too want my love fluids.."

Last edited:
OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"No, I... I just like to... to look at the people who bathe in me..." came a timid reply, and slowly the eyes rose up into a small, androgynous, translucent body made of water. "Am I... too hot? Not hot enough...?" it asked, looking curiously at the two. Hannah just shook her head, indicating she was satisfied with the temperature, and the water seemed to smile. "Feel free to stay as long as you want, I don't mind."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Right..." the former champion said, sighing as she turned her gaze away from what was possibly a water elemental or something. She would've liked to be at peace, but the staring distracted her. Hannah's reply to the water person was truthful enough, and Mei didn't bother adding anything further.

Eventually she grew tired of being watched, and the redhead started making her way out, intent on getting back into her clothes again and onwards with the exploration.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Thank you for bathing in me" the water called out timidly as Mei-Lien and Hannah got out, waving shyly and melting back into the pool. Hannah waved back, saying "thank you for letting us" and waited for herself to dry a little before putting on her clothes and walking out the door with Mei-Lien. "These last few rooms have been nice. At least, a lot nicer than the ones we encountered just before it. I could have done without some of those..." The two head back down the main path to find the point where it ends; a massive wooden door, which goes from floor to ceiling. This one doesn't open simply because they want it to, unlike the others.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Whatever..." was Mei's only answer to the thanks she got for bathing. Once she was manageably dry, the red-haired girl slipped back into her clothing once more. The two eventually departed, making their way back to the main corridor and onwards.

At the end of the path, there was an ominously big door. "Looks like the main guy's door. Better be ready in case we get attacked.." Mei warned Hannah as she went for the door.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The door opens with a loud creak of hinges, and they find themselves in a huge room dominated by perhaps the largest tree they've ever seen before, a mighty, ancient oak tree that towers into the heavens. "So you've finally reached this place" they heard a soft feminine voice call out. Hannah looked around, but couldn't see the source of the voice. Suddenly, a figure seemed to slide down the tree and stand before them; it appears to be a young woman, with dark brown-ish skin and pale green hair, almost matching the tree. The woman has a warm smile on her slightly rounded face; she was a bit plump, but not unpleasantly so, and she gave off an almost motherly aura. "I'm the guardian of the forest you stand in. Why have you come to my home?" she asked, and Hannah quietly replied "I was just curious. Exploring. I hired her to come with me", pointing at Mei-Lien. "I see. Have you enjoyed my forest and your journey through my home?" she asked, for some reason peering especially at Mei-Lien with piercing green eyes.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As the door creaked open, a magnificent was revealed dominating the room behind. Mei didn't have long to admire the tree however, as a dryad emerged. The slightly round female was the guardian that Jenn had mentioned, as the redhead had guessed. Hannah and the dryad exchanged a few words, leaving a question in the air as the guardian eyed her. "There's been good experiences and bad experiences." she replied in a relatively short manner, not turning away from the gaze that scrutinized her.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmmm... I wanted to hear it from you, but you don't give me much to go on. I know all about what's happened to you in my forest. The trees and plants speak to me, on the wind and through the dirt itself. I'd like to apologize for... that pitcher plant..." the dryad said, a troubled look crossing her face. "It's recently stopped answering me. A number of things have. These are troubling times, and I fear that they will soon become very difficult for you kind. At the very least you've also encountered much of the good in this place, and no permanent damage was done. For the trouble you've suffered under my watch, I'll grant each of you anything that is both in my power and proper. What would you have me do for you?" Hannah didn't have to think long. "There's a magically hidden item near the front of the building. I want to be able to find it." The dryad nodded and said "I can help you with that. And you? " she asked, turning to Mei-Lien.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Should've guessed as much..." Mei said, remembering some bits of info about dryads and their powers. The things usually were bound to a single great tree, but could communicate with the elements of nature in the nearby areas.

When the offer came up, the redhead suddenly found herself unable to ask for anything. Usually she would've asked for something valuable in a heartbeat, but this world didn't seem to have much use for it, and the dryad likely wouldn't have anything like that. Dropping her gaze, Mei addresses the issue. "I'm... not quite sure what to ask for... is there something specific you could suggest?"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmm... I have been observing you for a few days now, and I think I have something you might enjoy using" the dryad replied, and a sound came from high above in the tree. After a short time a few objects fall down swiftly out of the sky, and the dryad catches them without trouble. They appear to be a set of knuckledusters made out of the wood of the tree. "They might not look like much, but they can be enchanted to carry magical effects. In fact, your friend here could perform one for you. Is this acceptable?" she asked, holding them out to Mei-Lien.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Getting offered a pair of dusters made from wood was something of a surprise, but Mei could always appriciate the impact these things caused when she swung them about. "It's alright. I wouldn't know what else to ask for anyways..." the fighter replied, accepting the dryad's gift.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The dryad let out a happy chuckle as her gift was accepted. "You seem like a simple sort of person, in a good way. You are what you are. I like that." She then walked over to Hannah, saying "and now for your gift." Before Hannah could react the dryad suddenly embraced her, planting a long kiss on the mage's lips. After a few awkward seconds Hannah started to return the kiss, and not long after that the dryad pulled away. "Sorry about that. It's just the easiest and most pleasant way I know to transfer magic" she said, nodding and smiling. "Now, the two of you ought to be careful as you return to your city. And after. This island has been peaceful for a time, but things are happening that I haven't seen in centuries. The time may be coming soon when the tables are turned again, and the Gods frown on your people" she said, suddenly her tone deadly serious, a frown spreading across her face. Hannah looks to be getting uncomfortable, squirming and fidgeting.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Somehow Mei was not surprised about how the dryad granted a smidgen of additional power to the mage. The two went at it for a quick moment before the tree-woman backed away, having completed the transfer. After that, there was some more prophecies. "Tumultuous times ahead, eh? Might be fun, who knows..." the fighter aired her own opinion, as she didn't have any real attachments to the people or the land.