Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Mei-Lien (KakkaHousu)

M 8 vs. 9 S, Failure!
S 6 vs. 17 M, Miss!
M 22 vs. 12 S, Further Grappled!
S 18 vs. 18 M, Failure!
M 12 vs. 12 S, Further Grappled!

The two rolled around on the ground, both trying to find an advantage as Mei-Lien grappled with the shapeshifter, but for a while neither seemed to be able to get the better of the other. Finally, though, Mei-Lien managed to twist the shapeshifter's arms behind her, forcing her to drop her spear as she tried desperately to kick the redhead off her. Mei-Lien soon secured her legs, however, and once again the shapeshifter found herself unable to move and at the redhead's mercy. "We can just... end it here" the shapeshifter groaned as she struggled futily against Mei-Lien, "since you've got me disabled like this. Or you can... finish me off however you want."

Shapeshifter (Submission Hold, unable to act)
8/8 HP

Mei-Lien
5/6 HP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Still trashing about the ground with the shifter almost secured into a complete submission, Mei wrestled furiously with her sparring partner for dominance of the situation. It was pretty fruitless for a moment, but soon a violent twist brought the shifter's arms under control, the feet following in short order as control was completely estabilished. "End it here hmmm.. we'll I'll try out something I've never had the opportunity to do..." the fighter gave a reply when submitted to. Keeping the limbs restrained, she hoisted the shifter onto her shoulders and bended her down until the creature's spine snapped.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The shapeshifter continued to squirm without getting anything done as Mei-Lien hoisted her into the air, groaning in pain as the redhead started to bend her over her shoulders. Finally with a sickening crack Mei-Lien broke her body over her shoulders, eliciting a squeal of pain as the shapeshifter flopped uselessly to the ground. She laid there for a while before finally getting up, good as new, and she asked "did you like the armor? It seemed to help you a little" before a rather large four-flanged mace appeared in her hands. "Now you can try out striking with it, and then you can go to lunch if you have no objections." Mei-Lien was also confronted with a popup:

You have gained Grapple Expertise Level 2 (+2 to rolls while grappling)

Shapeshifter
8/8 HP

Mei-Lien
6/6 FP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As was the usual deal with her, the shifter lurched back to her feet a moment after having her spine broken by the somewhat dumb wrestling move. "It did help, deflected one strike that could've hindered my progress." the fighter replied upon being asked about her impression from this first touch upon the armor. With the new weapon appearing in the shifter's hands, she readied for a third round of sparring. "Alright, let's do this thing." Mei threw a kind of challenge at her trusty sparring buddy as she moved forward to attack. This weapon was heavy and thus a bit slow, but some flimsy armor like the thing she currently wore would not be too much of a defense against it's crushing force. She'd have to maintain speed and mobility this time in order to win.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 22 vs. 11 S, Hit!
S 24 vs. 7 M, Critical Hit!
M 15 vs. 10 S, Hit!
S 19 vs. 8 M, Hit!
M 20 vs. 17 S, Hit!
S 5 vs. 17 M, Miss!

Mei-Lien kept her distance this time, trying to dart in and out to attack quickly. Her initial blow dealt not only the normal bruising damage she inflicted, but also created puncture wounds in the shapeshifter where her knuckles impacted. The shifter quickly retaliated, though, slamming the heavy mace into Mei-Lien's side, cracking a rib with the powerful blow. Despite the pain the redhead didn't flinch from combat, landing another punch to the shapeshifter's midsection, and then a kick to her leg. With one final attack before jumping back to reset the fighting the shapeshifter brought the mace down on Mei-Lien's shoulder, the cushion provided by her mail probably the only thing that kept her shoulder from shattering under the weight of the attack.

Shapeshifter
5/8 HP

Mei-Lien
3/6 FP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Despite her plan to maintain the mobility and several succesful tearing and crushing hits, the shifter managed to bash Mei twice, the other blow almost breaking apart her shoulder. The mail proved that it had some value by preventing that and turning it into a mere painful smash. With the two of them facing each other again, the redhead rubbed at her shoulder before assuming a fighting stance properly again. She would maintain the same strategy, despite it's setbacks

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 5 vs. 16 S, Miss!
S 17 vs. 13 M, Hit!
M 20 vs. 17 S, Hit!
S 19 vs. 23 M, Miss!
M 7 vs. 19 S, Miss!
S 19 vs. 17 M, Hit!

Mei-Lien's next strike was a little too tentative, perhaps in a bout of over-cautiousness, though it helped her none, as the shapeshifter brought the mace down on the same shoulder again, the pain starting to wear on the working of the joint. The redhead retaliated with a strong punch to the shifter's chest, staggering her back a few steps and forcing her to the defensive for a short while, but she was able to get in an unexpected jab with the mace that nearly forced Mei-Lien to the ground; she was almost exhausted, but not quite out of it yet.

Shapeshifter
4/8 HP

Mei-Lien
1/6 FP

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Perhaps overshooting with going on defense, Mei's careful punch was easily avoided and punished. The second smash to the shoulder wasn't any more likeable than the last, though it opened up a chance to bring a mailed fist over to the opposition's chest, pushing them away and creating some new holes on the shifter's body. Even from the defensive, the creature managed to retaliate effectively with a poke of the mace that was not the usual way to attack with these weapons. Still, it was a suitable attack, sending the redhead back and almost landing on her nice rear. Quickly getting up, the fighter decided to abandon cautiousness and attack more fiercely, knowing that she stood on her last vestiges of strenght

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 18 vs. 14 S, Hit!
S 5 vs. 17 M, Miss!
M 24 vs. 20 S, Hit!
S 21 vs. 5 M, Critical Hit!

Mei-Lien landed her next punch to the shapeshifter's gut, and then kicked her legs out from under her. Unfortunately the skilled shifter was able to turn this to her advantage, slamming Mei-Lien in the leg with her mace and shattering the bone, instantly dropping her to the ground. "That was a pretty decent fight there at the end. I didn't expect that last flurry to be as fast as it was, thought you would be more tired than that" the shapeshifter said as she slowly got up, and Mei-Lien's wounds healed. "You needed to be a little more decisive when attacking, though I did make myself just a bit stronger that time..." she continued as they came back to the real world. After a brief pause and some seeming concentration the shapeshifter said "go back to your quarters, you'll find your food there." When the redhead did make her way to her room, she would find the succubus waiting there for her, a small plate of some sort of meat with vegetables combo sitting on the desk.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With a determined rush propelling her forward, Mei's fist connected with the shifter again, and a quick follow-up sweep tripped the sparring partner down. But even as she fell towards the ground, the shifter swung the mace sideways at the redhead, breaking up a bone from her leg and sending the girl down as well. After a few minutes of terrible aching, the smashed limb regenerated. Taking in both advice and instruction from the teacher/comrade, Mei soon departed towards her own quarters, only to find the mistress waiting with food. "Lunchtime, mistress?" she asked the demoness, nomming the foods if the reply was positive

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Yes, lunchtime" the demon replied, and Mei-Lien set about eating. It was fairly good, and as she ate the succubus continued speaking. "You may have noticed your shift in skin tone this morning. Or you may not have, it's pretty subtle. That's because you're terrible at magic" she said, chuckling. "In any case, you're now capable of the magic necessary to enslave your friend. You may do that after lunch. Or, if you prefer, you can simply use a more human method, so that she isn't bound to you for the rest of her life by necessity" she continued, producing a little leather collar from under her robes for Mei-Lien. "Which sounds more appealing to you?"

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

While nomming on her offered lunch, Mei listened to what the demoness had to say. "Psaw, I ain't blessed with such skills.." she replied to the magic comment. Some more things were said, to which the redhead had a fast answer. "She is so infatuated to me, enslaving her will be a matter of only few words to her, and she'll do it. " she answered the mistress, brushing away the collar. Once done with that, she would finish her lunch before moving on to the next event of the day.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Hmph, very well" the demon replied, stowing the collar back in her robes. "There isn't much for you to do before dinner today, we're still light in workload. You may spend time with your slave if you wish, or read from the library, though I can't see you being too interested in that. Can you cook, by chance?" she continued, giving Mei-Lien a bit of free time before a question.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

After listening to Erica speak and give her some free time away from training, Mei considered her options briefly, though there was only really one thing for her to do and that was to go see Hannah. The girl had made a crazy vow to submit into being her slave, and this is what the fighter would go and confirm. Given the mage's silly love towards her, it would likely take practically no effort to have her commit herself. "I can, a little. You can't be independent if you don't have the skills to feed yourself." she replied, seeing what the answer would bring before taking off to see Hannah in her cell or whatever.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Good. I've been getting tired of preparing everything, I'll call you before dinner and you can cook. I'm sure you'll do just fine" the demon replied, starting to walk out of the room. "I'll send the mage right over, she'll probably want to stay here anyway, even if she spends most of her time on the floor. It'll be better than the closet she's crammed into now" she continued, waving. It took a few minutes, but finally Hannah showed up at Mei-Lien's door, looking much better than she had last time the redhead had seen her, the only evidence of her beating a thin scar across her chest where the demon had hit her with a particularly brutal lash. Wordlessly she moved to hug Mei-Lien, a few tears starting to form in her eyes.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"All right, I'll see if I can bring anything new and refreshing to the table." Mei gave a reply to the demoness, seeing an opportunity to cook again after a while. With the mistress gone, she waited for those few tense, long moments to see the young mage again. And there she was eventually, standing at the door and looking much better than before. When she moved in to grab the fighter, Mei could feel all the pent-up emotion the other girl had inside, now releasing in the form of these tears. She couldn't bring herself to say anything, the thought of Hannah's life changing to such misery in a few days thanks to her still kinda weighting on the redhead's mind

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It took Hannah a few full minutes of hugging and softly crying to work out her emotions enough to speak, but finally she quietly apologized again. "I'm sorry... If I hadn't dragged you out here, or if I'd at least been a little bit stronger, you wouldn't be in this mess." She carefully stroked the redhead's skin, taking a long, hard look at the ever so slight purple tint it had acquired. "I could never make this up to you in a hundred years..." For a moment she looked ready to burst into a fresh round of tears, but she choked them down and managed a smile. "I really don't mind serving you, though. It won't be so bad. And maybe... maybe we'll both get used to this."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A few moments passed as the two just embraced each other, Hannah crying as expected from such a situation. Maintaining a listening mode, Mei took in all the things said by the mage in her apologetic rant of sorts. "Maybe we will, maybe we will..." she replied, not entirely sure about Hannah's ability to attack the very town she had always lived in. The fighter herself had no emotional attachments to anything, but the other girl was another issue entirely. She would just spend the free time she had with the girl, seeing how she was taking this whole development.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hannah and Mei-Lien conversed for a while, the mage probably trying to inject a little bit of normalcy into her life again. She seemed to be taking things relatively well considering her situation, but Mei-Lien could tell that the mage was depending on the prospect of her companionship to keep herself sane and relatively depression-free. After a while the demon came by the room, taking Mei-Lien with her through the castle to a small kitchen, with a pantry area off to the side with supplies. The room was filled with surprisingly modern appliances, probably powered by the succubus' magic. "Make something decent, we're pretty open as far as tastes" she instructed, before leaving the redhead alone to her work.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Looks like she is getting dependant on me.... this... could be bad..." Mei thought, the result of her conversation with Hannah plain as day in her mind. It seemed like she had to keep close with the girl, to hold her mind at something resembling peace.

Once the succubus returned, the fighter was taken to the kitchen, which had a remarkably chauvinistic sound to it. But still, it was a good opportunity for her to sharpen up her cooking, as it had been a while since she last worked the pans and pots instead of her fists. Once the mistress left, she dug out a huge pan, making a fried rice dish. She combined chicken, shrimp, eggs and a variety of veggies together into a delightful combination, spicing it up with a small amount of chili.

After a few minutes spent on frying up the stuff, she had a whole pan ready. She had no sure way to know who was going to eat it, but the fighter had no interest about that issue at the moment. It had been fun for her to make it, and that's what mattered.