What's new

Mei-Lien (Guan Yu)

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Mei-Lien (Guan Yu)

"Oh, you want to fight? I... I guess we can do that" Hannah replied. After a moment or two she nodded, saying "yes, it might be nice to show you how much I've improved. I've been working hard." The two of them walked to the armory so Mei-Lien could collect her gear to fight with, and then to the room where she had found the young mage and Erica sparring earlier. "Alright. You don't have to go easy on me, just don't knock me out. I'll need to be able to heal both of us after this" she said, taking up a sort of fighting stance.

Hannah
6/6 FP
4/4 MP

Mei-Lien
6/6 FP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Hmm, alright. I'll refrain from smacking you in the head too hard then." Mei promised once there was approval about their sparring match. She assumed a stance of readiness, waiting for Hannah too to get into her ready state. Once both of them were prepared, she would move forward to attack, aiming to grapple with the mage.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 21 vs. 17 H, Grappled!
H 17 vs. 15 M, Hit!
H 18 vs. 13 M, Hit!

M 23 vs. 11 H, Grappled!
H 19 vs. 9 M, Hit!
H 18 vs. 12 M, Hit!

M 15 vs. 18 H, Miss!
H 9 vs. 25 M, Counter!
H 17 vs. 13 M, Hit!

Mei-Lien charged at Hannah and quickly grabbed her, the young mage having not expected such a tactic. It didn't help, though, as she blasted the redhead in the stomach with two exceptionally quick fireballs. The demon wasn't deterred, grabbing her again, but she received a few punches to the gut from Hannah, who had enchanted her own fists with a sort of fiery strength. The attacks surprised Mei-Lien, and she stumbled back for a while before recovering enough to land a powerful kick to the mage's right leg, nearly buckling it before she could recover and counter with another fireball. The demon was already quite tired, and probably wouldn't be able to handle another attack from Hannah. For her part, the mage was barely scratched.

Hannah
5/6 FP
1/4 MP

Mei-Lien
1/6 FP

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mei initially thought that she would roll through this sparring bout like nothing, but after a particularly feverish resistance from the visibly improved Hannah, there wasn't much left in her. All those fireballs and surprisingly potent punches had left her with little strenght, while only one hit had connected from her own attempts. Throwing all caution to the wind, she decided on a last-ditch grapple once more, not seeing any reason to attempt striking at this point.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

M 24 vs. 17 H, Grappled!
H 16 vs. 28 M, Miss!
H 12 vs. 9 M, Hit!

Mei-Lien's last-ditch grapple attempt worked exactly as she planned, even allowing her to deflect a fireball, but Hannah soon gave up on that route and landed another magically enhanced punch to the demon's chest, causing her to crumple to the ground. It took only a few seconds for her to feel the mage's warm hands on her shoulders, healing her. "See? I'm a lot better than I used to be, I think. Part of the inspiration for what I'm doing came from having fought and watched you, too" she said, grinning. Before Mei-Lien could respond a popup confronted her.

You have gained 1 FP.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The desperation rush was somewhat succesful, but it too didn't hold up for long. The demoness was reduced to crumpled heap as a result when there was yet another punch in her gut. But as was the usual, Hannah was already healing her before long. "Hmph... I see that..." Mei replied, not sure if she liked this outcome. "Maybe there should be more mages here, this group might do better that way..."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"I don't know. Everything has its benefits. I think the only reason I've been able to progress so far is that I hadn't had much experience before, but I had some talent. I'll probably hit my ceiling soon enough" Hannah replied, shrugging. "It's not like you're bad at fighting or something."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I suppose..." was the reply from Mei as she got herself up from the ground. The whole event left a sour taste in her mouth, and the demoness wanted to get it out from her mind as soon as possible. "So, you got something you might want to do?"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Well, there's not much to do here... I've been mostly training all day until it's time to fall asleep" Hannah said, shrugging a little. "Though... there is something we could do that would be nice..."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Yet again, the castle's apparent emptiness got in the way of doing anything. But there was another suggestion soon thrown in, the context immidiately making itself clear. "You too? Someone give me a break..." Mei replied, getting tired about the desires of the other residents being constantly satisfied with her. Maybe she should just stay in bed tomorrow. "But really, nothing else in your mind?"

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hannah looked more than a little downcast at Mei-Lien's response. A little hint of jealousy crept across her face as well... "I... I didn't have anything else in mind, no. I'm up for whatever, if you have a better idea. But..." she said, trailing off at the end. She was fidgeting around a bit, obviously unsure of herself.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The reaction was pretty much what Mei had expected, the jealousy that Hannah had in her was something she had seen before. Still, there seemed to be an opportunity to push her buttons as that unsure side came out. "But what? You can say it." the redhead poked at the mage verbally, hoping to see some of that aggressive side that there had been a few times.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hannah twitched a little, her hands shaking for just a moment before she grabbed Mei-Lien's arm and leaned against her. "I'd really like to have sex with you" she said quietly. "It's been a while for me, and I haven't been able to spend much time with you lately... and... I want it." It seemed a little less difficult for her to admit than it had been before, but she was still blushy and nervous-looking.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The prodding was somewhat succesful, taking out some of that awkwardness and actually giving Hannah the determination to lay hands on Mei. Right. Now, show me that determination of yours, don't hesitate. Nervousness is not an effective tool." the newbie demoness carried on, seeing how far she would be able to push the lovey-dovey mage. There was not all that much she expected, but it might be fun to see what would come out from the usually timid girl.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hannah took a moment to react to Mei-Lien's words, and when she did she quickly spun around in front of the redhead, grabbing her wrists. The demon could feel that her hands were sweaty and shaking a little, as the comparatively tiny mage stood on her tiptoes to kiss the succubus. "Let's... go back to your room" she muttered, getting back on the soles of her feet and tugging Mei-Lien's arm gently in the direction she wanted to go.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Hmm, success..." Mei thought as Hannah moved into action, grabbing and kissing her in a somewhat hilarious-looking manner, given the size difference between them. The verbal poking had the desired effect, apparently. Still quite willing to see how much farther the mage could go with this sudden determination and bravery, the redhead went along with her long-time companion's wishes and followed her lead. This just might get interesting. Even if it didn't, it would still be of some relief to the semi-lusty girl in her current state.

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hannah led Mei-Lien by the wrist back to her room, stopping once they were inside. Her grip tightened as she fidgeted, her back to the demon. "I... I would rather that you just... took me" she said, almost at a whisper, "but you seem intent that it be the other way around." She let go of Mei-Lien's wrist and her hand dropped to her side for a moment, before she said "Get on the bed, please, on all fours."

Reactions: Roy

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Back at the room, Hannah already seemed to have a plan going. Still, it was not enough to remove her awkward way of approaching things. "Yes, I am weird that way. You should know that by now. But don't worry, surely this will be a pleasant experience to both of us, if any of the previous things between us are any indication." Mei said as she assumed the requested position, not entirely sure what the mage was planning. But she tried to encourage the girl a bit further. "I won't let you down. This will be satisfactory to you as well as me if I have any hand on the matter."

OP
Tiffanian

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"Mmm" Hannah muttered, staring at Mei-Lien for a little while as she got up onto the bed herself, clearly not quite sure what to do. Finally the demon would feel her tail grabbed, and then the tip of it rolled up. The young mage then started to force the tip into Mei-Lien’s ass, pushing hard until it was all the way in. "Now fuck yourself for me" she said quietly, her hands firmly groping the demon’s asscheeks, adding "and don’t go easy on yourself." If Mei-Lien had been able to see the girl’s face she would see that the mage was blushing bright red and looked a bit conflicted, but she was trying her best to please her demonic lover, having an idea from their earlier bondage session that this was the sort of thing she wanted. Once the tail was pumping the young mage began to slap Mei-Lien’s ass, a hand hitting each cheek firmly, but not that hard. Hannah continued on like that for a little while, spanking the succubus in a steady rhythm as the demon fucked her own ass. It was enough to arouse Mei-Lien relatively quickly, which seemed to give her human lover more confidence in what she was doing, and she spanked a little harder for a while before pulling back.

The demon’s normally light purple skin was slightly pinkish from the spanking treatment, and Hannah admired her work for a moment before running a finger over Mei-Lien’s moist slit and then bringing it to her lips, tasting her juices. Her slim fingers began to caress the demon’s flower lightly, heightening her arousal slowly. "So you really do like it this way…" Hannah muttered, starting to finger Mei-Lien with a slow, steady pace, first with one finger, and then two. She wriggled them around inside the demon’s pussy as she thrusted them in for a while before pulling out, sucking the juices off of her fingers before leaning in to taste some from the source. The young mage’s tongue was insistent, delving deeply into Mei-Lien’s wet hole, sometimes pulling back to flick against her engorged clit, giving it a kiss and a gentle nibble before going back to eating the demon out. Her hands went out to grab the redhead’s ample breasts, groping and squeezing, pinching the stiff nipples somewhat roughly. Mei-Lien’s pleasure built quickly, until one last nibble on her clit sent her over the edge, causing her to shake and shudder in orgasm. Hannah helped her to ride it out with her quick tonguework, and then pulled back a little. "You can stop fucking yourself, assuming you want to… are you satisfied, or do you want a little more?" she asked, fidgeting a little as she rubbed Mei-Lien’s ass.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

With the grab of her tail, Mei was getting the idea of what the girl wanted. It was soon confirmed by her actions and words, which the demoness had already decided to follow out of curiousity, wanting to know how much the usually awkward and shy girl could go. Not going against the mage, the demoness willingly drilled herself in the rear as per the instructions given. She was not all that aroused at first, but the incoming spanking helped to get the mood going and there was plentiful pleasure soon as the smacking kept on. Hannah was beginning to learn.

Not before long, the beating against the fighter's rear stopped, and the mage moved onward to other activities that she most likely preferred over the spanking. The skinny little lady started applying her touch in both oral and simple touching ways, one after the other until she found the proper spots to touch. After a good while of oral action down below and some groping at her chest, Mei found her climax incoming, taking the whole thing in a much calmer than usual manner. It was a relaxing, gentle event. A good break from all the massive rape that usually went on when she was involved in the action.

Pulling out her tail, the newbie succubus was asked if she wanted more. "Me? Not really. You on the other hand..." she replied, stopping midway along the sentence to turn around and attack Hannah. With some fancy wrestling maneuvers, she would get the girl on top of herself, the mage's back against her front. Keeping the smaller girl restrained would not be too hard, so once that was achieved, the tail would be used to penetrate her in turn. While that nailing went on, the redhead would molest the partner's body with her hands, intent on giving her the desired release and maybe breaking that slight sexual frustration away. Once there were signals that the orgasm was imminent, Mei would grab hold around Hannah's neck, holding her tighter with the other hand to prevent any possible panic attacks while the autoerotic asphyxia went on. She had experienced this and wanted the girl to feel it too. Throughout the deal, the succubus refrained from draining the mage's energy, not wanting to cause any harm.