What's new

ACT Loli [meno mosso game] Mewmew and the legendary treasure (RJ01048948)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay this game actually pissed me off so I'll make this one short. Note: game is tagged as loli on dlsite.

Story: Dumb weak as heck cat girl decides to go on a treasure hunt because she likes dying apparently. She travels through 5 completely unrelated areas to find the treasure.
She wastes the super secret artifact that can create anything to make cat food cans

Description of Gameplay:
Its a top-down beat em up game with some minor platforming and puzzle elements in later levels. Main issue with the game is that you need to exhaustingly farm enemies for exp as the game will for no good reason throw beef gate enemies at you that can kill you in 5 hits while they take 50 or more hits to take out depending on how poorly leveled you are. These beef gate bosses will also have constantly respawning companions who will often trick the lockon system to attack them instead of the boss which is really bad because you need to hit the boss to stun them slightly and thus avoid damage which you can barely heal in this game. FYI the first nonsense sequence occurs in undead stage 2 where this pattern is repeated 6 times in a row!

The game encourages you to hit enemies in the back for extra damage however enemies can turn around instantly without warning so you'll be hard pressed to safely do this without waiting for the enemy to be stuck in an attack animation. You have a evade mode that lets you completely evade any attacks for a short i-frame period and stamina meter that is drained by evading or by using heavy attacks. Leveling up will unlock moves but there are lot of empty levels (i.e leveling up does barely anything) and there doesn't appear to be anything past lvl 30 in terms of new moves. Dying simply sends you back to the start of the room. You can die by failing to escape a grasp (enemies will make a exclamation point before attempting a grapple failing to dodge results in being grabbed) or by eating too many hits to the face. The game hides 5 plot coins throughout each of the 5 areas (the fifth area is super short) and I assume that you if fail to collect the coins the ending is even shitter than it already is.

Controls:
WASD- Move, struggle when grabbed.
Shift - evade (has i-frames to avoid damage)
Ctrl - Block (totally useless it reduces damage by extremely negligible amounts)
Space - Jump
Left click - normal attack
Right click - Heavy atttack.
This game also allows you to use a controller.

Full save attached. Save goes in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\sh01

Attachments

Last edited: