What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ メントール ] Mamacure ~癒しの星空~

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Mamacure ~癒しの星空~

Huh... is it just me or is this game bugged?
I get a single hit from any bunny and it's insta kill even when the damage is 50 ~ 60 ?!?!

Edit* Also... aren't the mobs seriously op?... I get 150 ~ 160 from the weakest mobs sometimes...
I think that's how the game is designed unfortunately

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok i managed to get to the ice town got the nurse outfit and scenes in the town. Now i am at the ice "dungeon" right of the city, manged to get to the boss chamber i guess but once i enter there is no path to take to the boss. Is the game bugged or do i have to do anything first? Can anyone help please cause if it's bugged then i will not play this game again

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok i managed to get to the ice town got the nurse outfit and scenes in the town. Now i am at the ice "dungeon" right of the city, manged to get to the boss chamber i guess but once i enter there is no path to take to the boss. Is the game bugged or do i have to do anything first? Can anyone help please cause if it's bugged then i will not play this game again
it might be bugged unfortunately. i used the cheat provided to get across and progressed just fine, i just be it.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm having the same issue. I think its just a bug.

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so is there no GOR or is it just bad end if you lose at all? also anyone have ver 1.3? and did they fix monster skills cause seems like there giving me buffs more then debuffs lol

Last edited:

slayer85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.04 is out. However, it is the damage bug is not fix yet. From what I understand, the damage bug only appear at the initial stages but once you reach second or perhaps third stage, the bug doesn't appear anymore. Not sure why tho. Secondly, there isn't any corruption in the game like some have guesssed.