What's new

ACT Patreon Active [MenZ Studio] Isekai Lost in Harem

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Lost In Harem_BG.png

Hi everyone, I here to show my 3rd game "Isekai Lost in Harem".

It's is an action beat'em up game with 1st person view. The game is mainly controlled by a mouse. You can attack, block, parry or use skills in battle to fight against enemies. Game has a level system where you can freely upgrade the status and skill you like. You can play as a high attack fighter, tanky knight, mage or ETC depending on your own choice.

The story of the game is about the world name "Estalia", the world populated only by females. This world is peaceful, thanks to the seal that keeps demons away. But one day, the seal is broken and demons start to invade the land. People get attacked and get controlled by the dark power of the demon lord.

"You" are the hero who reincarnates into this world. A prophesized hero wielding a magic lance destined to appear before the world at its time of need. Your main mission is to defeat the demon lord and rescue the people of Estalia with your holy lance!

What will you see in Isekai Lost in Harem?
  • 6 Chapters, each chapter has 4 stages
  • 6 Bosses and 14-16 minions. Each one have their own unique design and battle style
  • More than 40+ H-animations
  • All characters have high quality graphic
  • Cutscenes and dialogues with comedy theme
  • Level up, Status upgrade, Skills and Equipment system
  • Challenge mode/stage for players who like challenge

About H Content
The fetishes in this game are rape, reverse rape, slime, tentacle and yuri. You can H with the girl after you beat them. Demon type enemies can use H-attack against you too. Each chapter has a map stage that you can walk around to discover items and yuri scene.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>>> Game Demo here <<<

Sample Screenshot
01.png 02.png
03.png 04.png
08.png 06.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Previous Game

Atelier Tia
/

Virgin Invader

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Isekai Lost in Harem is still in early stage, I finished the 1st chapter and most of the game system.
If you have any question, feel free to ask. Any suggestion are welcome :D

Patreon :
Blog :

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There we go there's the thread.

That slime pic looks NICCCCCEEEE!

Meoja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If possible I would love to see mimic tentacles implemented in some way that would be my only suggestion with that said I really enjoyed Atelier Tia and I look forward to the release of your upcoming game :>

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I highly approve of this game..

My only suggestion would be to make the enemy hentai-attacks carry a bit more weight to them, like doing big chunks of damage for cumming, and/or healing the enemy.

Otherwise you basically just get a free show every time you let one happen, with minimal damage.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
I highly approve of this game..

My only suggestion would be to make the enemy hentai-attacks carry a bit more weight to them, like doing big chunks of damage for cumming, and/or healing the enemy.

Otherwise you basically just get a free show every time you let one happen, with minimal damage.
Currently H attack deal 1% maxHP per sec and 15% maxHP when cumming but player can easy struggle out. I don't want to increase too many damage because some time player want to get attacked on purpose. H-attack will have different ways and harder to struggle out in the future like press at right timing, click at all moving objects, moving cursor to goal while avoid collision with wall and ETC. I will try to balance between damage and how to struggle out from each H-attack.

If possible I would love to see mimic tentacles implemented in some way that would be my only suggestion with that said I really enjoyed Atelier Tia and I look forward to the release of your upcoming game :>
Not sure how to add mimic for H in this game but I add it in the idea list, Thank you.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not sure how to add mimic for H in this game but I add it in the idea list, Thank you.
I might be able to share some insight in that.. If you're wanting to add a mimic as an enemy with an H attack, you basically already have part of the mechanics down to make it work.

Same as the shield enemy, the mimic would literally just be a chest at first, only opening itself during its attack, making it vulnerable, and forcing the player to parry it to deal any significant damage.
As for the H-attack, it'd just be a tentacle (or multiple) coming from within the mimic, stroking the player's cock, or, a female-end tentacle milking them.

Not that I actually even care for having one added, but just thought I'd share some advise on it regardless, if you wanted to do that.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looks good , joined Your Patreon~
But I'm kinda afraid this will be repetitive , will be boring later
Hope You have something to counter that

Meoja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I might be able to share some insight in that.. If you're wanting to add a mimic as an enemy with an H attack, you basically already have part of the mechanics down to make it work.

Same as the shield enemy, the mimic would literally just be a chest at first, only opening itself during its attack, making it vulnerable, and forcing the player to parry it to deal any significant damage.
As for the H-attack, it'd just be a tentacle (or multiple) coming from within the mimic, stroking the player's cock, or, a female-end tentacle milking them.

Not that I actually even care for having one added, but just thought I'd share some advise on it regardless, if you wanted to do that.
I was more of thinking it as an event for one of the exploration maps one of the girls being assaulted by a mimic.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
Looks good , joined Your Patreon~
But I'm kinda afraid this will be repetitive , will be boring later
Hope You have something to counter that
Thank you for your support :D
Yes, repetitive is the point I worry as well. I think all games have some point or in late game that will be repetitive. The different is you can't move in this game.
But I will try to make game enjoyable especially the boss fights.

I was more of thinking it as an event for one of the exploration maps one of the girls being assaulted by a mimic.
Yeah, I thinking about scene in the map stage as well. Surprise, it's about enemy but will add both in the idea.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
So far the game feels good and enemies in concept do not feel frustrating to deal with.
But my four main gripes are the following.

1. The tiny freaking blocking hitbox does not allow you to block attacks from a group of spaced out enemies if they attack at the same time. Make it vertically as slim as you like to compensate, but please give some more width. A circle hitbox for blocking sucks considering how tiny the enemy attack hitboxes can be.
2. Every action costs stamina, clicking while out of stamina keeps the bar at zero for longer, and this REALLY slows the game down. Like if you successfully parry an attack you can barely punish enemies with weapons like the claymore, chalked down to how little damage your attacks do and how much stamina they wipe out. I really don't like that spells cost stamina either, even though they have a separate bar. Just give them a long cooldown/magic cost instead.
3. There is a massive window of time after attacking/parrying until you can block again. This is another thing that I've found slows the game down, because you can't react to things as fast as you'd like to. Like one of the main things the Parade Buster series had going for them was clutch actions, and these all required very tight end lag between blocking and attacking.
4. Inconsistent enemies. Ranged enemies are absolutely fine but melee enemies feel wonky with their timing. The shield and imp enemies will do a small animation attacking but the spear girls will do the attack instantly. This is going to be a bitch to process when there are a lot of enemies on the screen.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
So far the game feels good and enemies in concept do not feel frustrating to deal with.
But my four main gripes are the following.
Thank you for your comment.
1.) You can use parry to block the incoming attack. After successful parry, you will become invincible for a short moment. I think current block area is fine but will consider about a passive skill that increase block area.

2.) Game need to have stamina cost, if not it will become stupid click game. So you need to manage your stamina. You can upgrade your EDR to increase max stamina. EDR increase both 1 PDEF + 1 stamina. It increase very low but stamina cost to attack still the same, so it will be easier to manage stamina in late game but more enemies encounter as well. I thinking about lower stamina cost too but I need to see how it go in late game before balance it.
About magic spell cost stamina, will think about it. Currently I make spell cost stamina because it can make mix play (P+MATK) too good and easy to block for Matk because no stamina to spend except block.

3.) I will not remove the delay but will lower delay between each action to make player more flexible. I will keep same delay for Parry because I don't want player to spam parry and win, if parry wrong timing = punishment. This may look like "just click" game but I still want to add action game element like in Dark Soul while you attacking, you can't guard or block for millisecond.

4.) Will add it for her.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've just been playing the game passively. There's rarely any good reason to actually launch an attack. Only time you attack is if a counter symbol shows up and you click those symbols to break the enemy attack. I just parry every attack and do heavy damage to the enemies. Most enemies die in 2 or 3 parries.

ZeroX7

Reputation score
Just played the demo and it was pretty fun. Nice humor, scenes, and player choices. I am looking forward to how it turns out. I had one error on stage 2 while initiating a H-scene with a bow girl but that was the only issue. Sometimes when fighting spear girls, my parries would not come out so I would get wrecked. Not sure if that was just me though. Kinda wish that parry could be mapped to another button but middle mouse works, to say the least. A full-screen mode will be a must. Good luck with game development.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
Just played the demo and it was pretty fun. Nice humor, scenes, and player choices. I am looking forward to how it turns out. I had one error on stage 2 while initiating a H-scene with a bow girl but that was the only issue. Sometimes when fighting spear girls, my parries would not come out so I would get wrecked. Not sure if that was just me though. Kinda wish that parry could be mapped to another button but middle mouse works, to say the least. A full-screen mode will be a must. Good luck with game development.
Thank you for your comment. Will add full screen mode in the option menu :D

wolfsniper001

Reputation score
kazuma approves this H-game (y) really fun game a bit grindy but all rpg's are like that i hope to see more from this game

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
1.) You can use parry to block the incoming attack. After successful parry, you will become invincible for a short moment. I think current block area is fine but will consider about a passive skill that increase block area.

2.) Game need to have stamina cost, if not it will become stupid click game. So you need to manage your stamina. You can upgrade your EDR to increase max stamina. EDR increase both 1 PDEF + 1 stamina. It increase very low but stamina cost to attack still the same, so it will be easier to manage stamina in late game but more enemies encounter as well. I thinking about lower stamina cost too but I need to see how it go in late game before balance it.
About magic spell cost stamina, will think about it. Currently I make spell cost stamina because it can make mix play (P+MATK) too good and easy to block for Matk because no stamina to spend except block.

3.) I will not remove the delay but will lower delay between each action to make player more flexible. I will keep same delay for Parry because I don't want player to spam parry and win, if parry wrong timing = punishment. This may look like "just click" game but I still want to add action game element like in Dark Soul while you attacking, you can't guard or block for millisecond.

4.) Will add it for her.
1) Parry is fine, really. Maybe too fine, since there's little reason to use block at all. So block could be boosted a little, I think that's what the passive I didn't get is for (the wide block one)
-> 4) It's perfectly OK to have different timings on different enemies IMHO. The player needs to think, rather than simply act on the red-light timing. I'm not sure that's intended, but that's a great feature I'd advise you to keep. It shows in the 2nd boss battle.

2-3) Your logic's perfectly right. But the issue would be with the game's speed - way too slow, especially on harder difficulties. Consider a 2nd difficulty setting which speeds up everything. The current attack/recover balance feels fine, only too slow.
At some point you'll want 5+ enemies on the screen, but even that wouldn't get very frantic compared with Parade Buster. I think your concept is smarter and can lead to a better gameplay though; but for that your game will need to feel more dynamic.

That said, good job so far! I'm happy you / your project weren't murdered by Abel for P*treon (should've named him Cain instead), like I thought it happened back then. Keep it up!
Consider itch.io and Steam for advetising/releasing. You're already well-aware of what you can say and need to leave out in the description :cautious:

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
1) Parry is fine, really. Maybe too fine, since there's little reason to use block at all. So block could be boosted a little, I think that's what the passive I didn't get is for (the wide block one)
-> 4) It's perfectly OK to have different timings on different enemies IMHO. The player needs to think, rather than simply act on the red-light timing. I'm not sure that's intended, but that's a great feature I'd advise you to keep. It shows in the 2nd boss battle.

2-3) Your logic's perfectly right. But the issue would be with the game's speed - way too slow, especially on harder difficulties. Consider a 2nd difficulty setting which speeds up everything. The current attack/recover balance feels fine, only too slow.
At some point you'll want 5+ enemies on the screen, but even that wouldn't get very frantic compared with Parade Buster. I think your concept is smarter and can lead to a better gameplay though; but for that your game will need to feel more dynamic.

That said, good job so far! I'm happy you / your project weren't murdered by Abel for P*treon (should've named him Cain instead), like I thought it happened back then. Keep it up!
Consider itch.io and Steam for advetising/releasing. You're already well-aware of what you can say and need to leave out in the description :cautious:
Thank you with your comment. I will try to adapt. I still confusing with status balance because I never make RPG or game with LV+status before.

Ah! That "Abel", scary name back then. Hope he isn't appear at my patreon page again DX

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score
2nd stage characters.png

Hi everyone, Isekai Lost in Harem V0.21 update for patrons.

Update

- Add 2nd Chapter

- 4 new enemies

- 6 new H scenes

- 10 new challenge stages (unlock 5 stages after clear each chapter)

- 4 new magic spells

- New equipment

Adjustment

- Add Full screen mode in option

- Map stage, decrease encounter rate (every 20-25 moves to 28-35 moves)

- Map stage, player can escape from battle by holding right click on [Escape] icon until gauge full.

- When enemy attacking, the 1st hitbox at the moment will have symbol "( 1 )". So players easier to notice which enemy attack should block/parry first when more than one enemy attack nearly the same time

- Shield girl no longer block while attacking

Notice!

- 2nd Chapter has no story. The writer is still busy. I will work on the story later when the writer is available.

- No new H scene in stage 2-3 (2nd chapter, map stage) because I want to concentrate on main game first. Will work on it later.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Maybe I'm missing some critical detail here but, if it's an update only for the patrons, why are you posting it here?

Kind of seems like waving around a chicken nugget on a string with one hand, and a donation box with the other.

Like, I get the premise, but it's still annoying.

"Look at this update we took 5 months to make, that you can't play because you aren't giving us money."

Last edited: