What's new

(MGI) Lore Request

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Same as the last Lore Request Poll, minus the options for a poll. Any questions or facts about the world you're wondering about, ask them here and if there's a popular enough request and/or it's a bit of Lore I want to write up, I shall do that whenever I feel in the mood to write a shit load of text.

So, Post your Lore Requests Here by asking questions about the world. If it's something small, I can answer it right here.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (MGI) Lore Request

Question, with the increasing rise of Love God Monstergirls will we see these come into MGI?

And Mindflayers how will they affect MGI if at all?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Question, with the increasing rise of Love God Monstergirls will we see these come into MGI?
Yes. The Houri and the Cupid both act essentially as the whores of Heaven. They often have sex with "Heroes" in order to attempt to curb the desires of them, since a sexually starved Hero is more likely to be swayed by mamono. They are lesser angels of course, as they are the ones being told by all the others to give it up for Heroes, no matter how egotistic they may be. The Houri will distract a Hero herself, whereas Cupid will use her own magic to force a Hero to fall in love with another human if need be.

And Mindflayers how will they affect MGI if at all?
They're aliens who inhaled the succubus curse. Other Love Craftian Mythos creatures exist that have also been affected. They also share an indirect relationship with demons, especially the Cardinal Sins and the Demon Lord of Hell itself. Or rather, they're familiar with the entities that be rather than the people currently standing with each title, as each Sin and the Demon Lord are all possessed by their affliction as a ghost would possess a person. They are ultimately ruled by what possessed them so as far as Love Craft Mythos monsters are concerned about demons, they're all the same person, they just switch hosts from time to time.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Question will they spread the Demonic Energy? Or to be precise are they afflicted with the Demon Lord's power?
Unlike what the official MGE entry will tell you, no they are not infected with the succubus curse. Otherwise they'd become fallen. They might be influenced while in the human world since there's so much of it, but for the most part they burn away the corruption around them in order to not be touched by it. Not unlike what Demeter (Tass' abandoned character) did to prevent the lethargy aura in Pandemonium from touching her. Though the lethargy aura is significantly less soul altering than the succubus curse in that it only makes you calm and relaxed temporarily, and the effects of the succubus curse are permanent.