What's new

ADV [Miconisomi] インサルトオーダー / Insult order (RJ220246)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Insult order (インサルトオーダー)

Another update :

This time to say that they got some extra workload because they found out that the sliding for the head size bring out some strange head for the body size, so they add a head shaping function (bottom movie loop).

And, more importantly, they are making it so that the semen will cling to the different body part whatever the size you customize (and not in the air or in the skin as in some others game), so it require quite a lot of extra design.

And a bonus video of the bunny servicing the guy with her tits.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score

New update :

Get your hope down. Nothing to show. It's just communication.

Broadly speaking, they work on the ADV part and have been putting the game's part together (If the translating didn't botch).

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score

New update :

A new movie showing servicing and 69.

Apparently the dev take a lot of time to modify the scene for each mouth (due to girls customization) to make sure it all fit (probably to avoid the dick sticking out of the head or getting in through the skin you can see in illusion work sometime).

They add the possibility to insert a dildo in the girl during servicing.

Lastly there a pic of the catgirl apparently covered in lash mark, so maybe there will be some "punishment" scene.

deras_bgt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really like this developer since it's looks like they know what are they doing, and they aren't even a big developer right? cmiiw

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New post :

Showing the "punishment room". Where you can punish / discipline the "pet". In short, sub basement cell where you teach the girl who's the boss (whip / sex toy use / electric shock, forced sex (rape ?), shameful behavior (like forced to eat cum in a dog plate)....).

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New post :

Showing the "punishment room". Where you can punish / discipline the "pet". In short, sub basement cell where you teach the girl who's the boss (whip / sex toy use / electric shock, forced sex (rape ?), shameful behavior (like forced to eat cum in a dog plate)....).
I hope you can use both girls in this room. From the video preview it only showed the cat girl.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
I hope you can use both girls in this room. From the video preview it only showed the cat girl.
Most of their video show only one girl, so one can assume. Or the 2 girls have different personality / behavior and access to different scene...
But for the moment it's an unknown fact.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Newest blog post :

A movie showing 3P (guy + the 2 girls).

Mentioning improvement since the previous game... and apparently the possibility to have the man naked instead of the clothed / blue transparent and invisible of the old version. Although naked isn't shown in the movie.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New update

Not much this time. No screenshot or movie.
Apparently they receive the voicing and are too busy implementing it in the game to actually make some promotion material or even a trial.
- in short : thing are progressing, just keep waiting...

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Another update :

Mostly saying they're making progress on the ADV part.
Giving some screenshot of foreplay to make us wait...

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wow their animation is really top notch. Can even see them taking over illusion's anime style game ever since they went for the realism approach.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New update :

Mostly showing customization possibilities (like hair - 25 choice for bang, 38 for sidehair, 29 for back hair + color....), mole, lipstick, body customisation, underwear choice. Set of ears (like cat / wolf ear for the cat girl. Drooping natural bunny ear or bunny girl like bunny ear for the bunny girl)..

According to the dev he's getting behind his schedule (NO !), but the game is still announced for early 2018.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New update :

This time to announce that the dev got the character voice (with sample available for us to listen to). A movie showing the rabbit customizing (but the costume still aren't implemented).
Apparently you can save up to 4 pre-customized character (and possibly share them with the q-code ?).

Not certain what he said at the end, but apparently planning to release a demo (checked the site, dl and dmm and didn't found anything yet).

Release ETA still to beginning of 2018.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Beginning huh... so it should be like Jan- April probably?

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
Beginning huh... so it should be like Jan- April probably?
Well, when they state date like that it's usually per 1/4 of year. So yeah, the ETA is within the first 3 months of this year.
Considering the content of the different post of the dev, my opinion is that it's more probably on the farther end of the period.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just found this thread today and now I can't wait for it to come out. Because I heard the girls is customizable. Had that not been the case I would've skipped this game otherwise.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Woah there will even be SS bangs on top of all the amazing things?
Looking forward to this one.

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
I just found this thread today and now I can't wait for it to come out. Because I heard the girls is customizable. Had that not been the case I would've skipped this game otherwise.
It's not as fully customizable as illusion's game, but there should be a bit more option than the previous game ( more info on the previous game there : https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/12236-奉課後輪姦中毒-houkago-rinkan-chuudoku-game-is-out , and sadly the fan made translation for this lastest game isn't half done yet after more than 1 year :( )

OP
Bryanis

Bryanis

Reputation score
New post from the dev :

A few example of customization (trying to redo the girls of the last game).

Along with a few more important information.
1) the bunny girl took a lot of work because she got promoted from side character as full story character, so hurra for bunny lover.
2) the game is now officially in the test phase.
3) Trial should be coming soon (dev wanted to have it out by now but had to delay) so stay tuned

PS : check the game site or DMM - the circle info often appear later on DLsite than DMM

Don't forget the character page of the site with pic of the girls and voice sampling :

Status
Not open for further replies.