What's new

SIM [ミッドナイトプレジャー] Monster Girl Club Bifrost / ビフレストの魔物娼館 (RJ176115)

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: ビフレストの魔物娼館

So, the green stat is somehow related to health and the blue stat is related to mental status.
the next 3 stats right under are some sex stats(skill,pleasure,endurance?)
the 4th stat is about the relationship towards the player?
now the 2 stats on the left side, i have no idea what these are for, they always go down and dont have a trainng or item to regain points, but so far i dont see that they have a negative affect.

i have no idea what the pillow or the nut item are for.
books flowers and rings raise the mental status and the affection towards the player.
the heart-flask is to cure dissease.
blue and green potion heal health or mental state, the *ex*-version does increase the max capacity and refill all of the health or mental status.
the aphrodisiac\lotion is one pretty good item, it grants the lewd status and increases training(and stat cap of certain h-skills?)

one last thing to mention, some monstergirls do have hidden traits marked as (???) these unlock after certain stats are raised, requirements are visible as tooltip.

anyone knows what the traits are for? some grant more healthregenerstion, a x1.3 multiplicator to work or a specific fetish for customers, still i dont know all of them yet, also the special traits of the customers are somehow wonky.

i hope more gamedevs try to make games like this, I also could imagine some spinoffs or addons with features like more bedrooms monstergirls and traits/stats/items.... this game really charmed me xD

xemnaseternal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nuts are to increase max stats(ones with the stars).
First one for 1st stat, second for third, hearts shaped for 2nd stat.
I don't think you can increase the fourth one.

The game keep crashing on me.

Attachments

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Simple address list of common variables.

Attachments

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone succesfully hooked text on this? At least for me agth or ith isnt working.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found a code for dialogues that works for me (ver 1.00b):
/HS-C@15EC5:ビフレストの魔物娼館.exe

Turtleser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What translator did you use and can you link me to a guide on how to hook things? I've just been using chiitrans lite and crossing my fingers

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for this.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anybody else having trouble with the CG collection being bugged?

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Monster girls + brothel sim?
Thats a match made in heaven for me.

Ooo thats expencive... Anyone got a link? if its any good ill probably buy it.

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Monster girls + brothel sim?
Thats a match made in heaven for me.

Ooo thats expencive... Anyone got a link? if its any good ill probably buy it.
There you go.

It is a good game, it'd be a lot better with more slots to keep more girls though.

zakuzaku116

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game is quite enjoyable and I like the art style. Hope it gets a translation, more content, and/or a sequel.

Oh, anyone else having trouble with the game crashing? Seems like I can't use certain items at certain times or full screen it. Even got to the end and just before the credits finish, it crashes. Seems like if certain conditions line up perfectly, it'll just crash. It's annoying, but not a huge issue. Just wanted to know if anyone else is having the same issue.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

there are some actions that cause the game to crash, like watching gallery cg of the exotic fairy, that one actually bugged my gallery somehow, but its working again after ng+
guess its one of those games you better save after every day

Hope for a sequel/patch/more content yes please

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Teach me sensei!

So I OCRed the fuck out of the game with VNR and managed to find some information.

First is the name and whatever status you have: Virginity,Pregnancy(new action scene that gives eggs you can sell to the old man, venereal disease(fix with the cheap potion), vibrator(gives pleasure daily? but at the cost of body)
The species is important if you are going to sell after you trained and its usually the name.

体カ This is Body and decreases with actions
精神 Mental/Spirit similar to body

プライド Pride impedes the increase of the 服従 (obidience) skill
差恥心 Shyness impedes the increase of 快感 (pleasure)

快感 Pleasure. When it reaches 100 it give the rut state. It double growth and it might have.

服従 Obedience. Maybe increases the effectiveness of commands??
淫乱 Lewdness increases the rate of pleasure
技巧 Technique, in prostitution recovers faster so that its available again.
愛情 Love. Similar to obedience??

After you have the Traits, they usually change the growth and stamina of the above skills. Or some special skills like the Mermaid regenerates her hymen(virginity) on a full moon and special actions in the prostitution mode.

Item shop usually are great as they can increase skills, give pleasure and some other things so its a good idea to keep a stock to save time.
After a while there will be an auchan with some unique variants of species with better stats so its a good time to sell your trained slaves.

Last edited:

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to the revision notes, there's an endless mode now that lets you keep playing indefinitely in the new version if anyone can find it.

Postalk

Reputation score

According to the revision notes, there's an endless mode now that lets you keep playing indefinitely in the new version if anyone can find it.
Ah yeah I got that one, I can't read moon but what I think it was is just viewing every scene of the succubus (first option every time you make a payment), and as you make your last payment you choose the first option (not one of the girls you named) and then one of the two options after that gets you into endless.

It's hard for me to say if there's any other requisites though.

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I picked the option to continue in the brothel in my version and it just leads to the ending. Could you point me towards somewhere I could get your version of the game?

zakuzaku116

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, would also like the version with the endless mode or find out how to do it on my current version of the game.

Oh, I also fixed my fullscreen crash issue. Made the folder no longer read only and I run the game as an admin. Still crash randomly, usually with items that increases... something? Affection I suppose since, it's usually the items like flowers or books.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The latest version can be found on EYNY. Also, the creator of the game posted a complete CG save on his blog to make up for the fact that CG collection doesn't get saved unless you end the game properly (which doesn't really happen until you beat the game, so...yeah). He said it'll only be up for a week, so I'm posting it here in case he takes it down.

Attachments

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hook for the latest version if someone wants it:
/HS-C@15C75:ビフレストの魔物娼館.exe

roguedummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where I can find lastest version (1.00d)?