What's new

SIM [ミッドナイトプレジャー] Monster Girl Club Bifrost / ビフレストの魔物娼館 (RJ176115)

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well there's not that much content, apart from many training text variations. I finished the game twice for ng and ng+, and then made the table to screw around with things turning it into complete sandbox. I seriously doubt they'll be adding any new content in updates unless they decide to make yet another expansion.

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Sadly, that's what I think too.
And seeing how long it took them to add 6 new girls and a few gameplay tweaks; not gonna happening.
And if it does, not before 2020 more likely.

But yeah, if I can put my hands on the 1.03 when I feel like it, I'll go for the couple of missing achievements I couldn't complete, it's not like it would take long heh?

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I seem to over-did my Snow Maiden and she seems to be dead or broken. Is there a way to revive her?

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
I seem to over-did my Snow Maiden and she seems to be dead or broken. Is there a way to revive her?
If you draw a girl spirit (blue bar) to zero, she ends up broken.
There is no recovery for that, unlike Stamina (red bar) which only requires a good night of rest.

You need to watch this one closely, to be sure it never gets to 0, give potion EX to girls with very low spirit score, and don't let them "met" rough customers when their bar is low, to not take any risk of it going all away in one go...

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Patch 1.04 is out.

お待たせしました。Ver1.04との差し替えが完了しました。
今回の修正点は以下の通りです。

・「福招き」によって追加された富豪が不正データとして弾かれていた

・「才能の種・服従」が店に並ばなくなっていた

・体力・精神を消費するスキルで、足りない状態でもスキルを発動できていた

・体力・精神が0の状態でスキルを発動できなくなりました

・オークションのキャラに実績ボーナスが適用されていなかった

・客の好みから「高貴」「無愛想」を削除し、「素直」「ツンデレ」「情熱的」を追加、「貧乳」の抽選率を上げました

・客層切れからの強制ランクアップ抑制のため、ランクアップ時の追加客を少し増やしました

・その他、誤表記の修正

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Heh.

So "Noble" isn't in the taste list of customers anymore now.
Though some traits that strangely weren't before, ar in now : "Honest", "Tsundere", "Passionate".

Nothing much new that that and some spelling/bugs corrected.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Having 高貴 being double counted is too OP with the training system in DLC...
Regardless, we should still be training this to every girl anyway given the multiplier effect.
It is also nice to see some of the other traits being used.

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Having 高貴 being double counted is too OP with the training system in DLC...
Regardless, we should still be training this to every girl anyway given the multiplier effect.
It is also nice to see some of the other traits being used.
Yeah, I kinda get why they would do it anyway; but it's also taking a traits from some girls than in the end I find don't have that many left; like Fox.
She now have only 3 traits left; and can learn one more only through training I believe.

4 traits for customers preference is maybe a little short now...

But yeah, overall, it helps everyone I guess; but the two affected by the loss of "Noble". :p

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
That poor Angel...

She really got it hard...

By all means...

ryusai

Reputation score
Hmm, unless I'm an idiot, there is no way to get patches 1.03 and 1.04 if you didn't buy the game in the first place, isn't it ?

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
This game freezes frequently after the end of every day, does anybody else have this problem? Has this been fixed yet?

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, the patch "can" be found sometimes though most likely NOT the last avaible one.

And there is quite a few game breaking bugs in the early versions, so it might be because of that.
Do you remember what you were doing before it freezes/crashes?

(1.01 correct most of those bugs, like the lvl 10 crash, or the high number of girls/rooms crash)

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Well, the patch "can" be found sometimes though most likely NOT the last avaible one.

And there is quite a few game breaking bugs in the early versions, so it might be because of that.
Do you remember what you were doing before it freezes/crashes?

(1.01 correct most of those bugs, like the lvl 10 crash, or the high number of girls/rooms crash)
I was skipping text from the events happening after every day, then suddenly the game crashes. This would be the most frequent case, other times without events it also crashes but only occasionally. I have been playing the 1.02 plus version

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
I was skipping text from the events happening after every day, then suddenly the game crashes. This would be the most frequent case, other times without events it also crashes but only occasionally. I have been playing the 1.02 plus version
So...
Just to be sure as I've seen some people confusion 1.02 from main game and 1.02 from plus game.
"If" you don't play with the dlsite version, you're likely not at the latest version; and more likely as I've seen uploaders confusing the version, you might even have the "normal" plus version.

Even more when I feel like you have the lvl 10 bug from what you saying, which is a bug from the first version of plus.
Check your brothel level (the xp bar during the night, down right of the screen) and if it hits lvl 10, it will crash at the end of the night.
Same thing if you have I believe 20+ rooms or girls.

I've never had any othr game crashing bugs other than those two, that have been corrected in the 1.01/1.02 patches I believe.
The other are just skills/achievement related bugs.

gotnoface

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yet another update? Sigh. Here's updated one... again... This time I had to redownload whole game from dlsite, cause the dlc update bugged out on me. Also the last time I'll update it, unless something significant changes.

Attachments

Kinsei

Reputation score
Sorry to bump a topic that's been inactive for months, but I finally got around to this game this week and after 100%ing both the normal and plus versions, I had a little too much fun with it to be "finished" with it yet, despite not really having anything left to do in the game.

So... I thought to myself that it might be fun to try working on a partial (or full if I get that bored/motivated) translation for the game. I haven't done any serious translation work in awhile and this could be an enjoyable distraction. That said, I have no idea how to begin accessing the files to work on it. Would anyone happen to know of a tool that could unpack/repack the files in the archive for this game? Or could point me to a better place to ask, if such a place exists?

DaWeird

Reputation score
Sorry to bump a topic that's been inactive for months, but I finally got around to this game this week and after 100%ing both the normal and plus versions, I had a little too much fun with it to be "finished" with it yet, despite not really having anything left to do in the game.

So... I thought to myself that it might be fun to try working on a partial (or full if I get that bored/motivated) translation for the game. I haven't done any serious translation work in awhile and this could be an enjoyable distraction. That said, I have no idea how to begin accessing the files to work on it. Would anyone happen to know of a tool that could unpack/repack the files in the archive for this game? Or could point me to a better place to ask, if such a place exists?

no need, the developer has already start on the project to be released in steam

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope it works out. Taste Police has banned a number of h-games from Steam. And they refuse provide reasons on a number of them.