What's new

[Complete - Partial] [ミカプロ屋 / mikaproya] 処女聖騎士フィーネ カラダで王国を救った話!? (RJ418387)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite:
ulmf thread: None yet, might make one later.

English title would be something like "The Story of Virgin Holy Knight Fina, Who Saved the Kingdom With Her Body!?", but there is no official DLsite title in English, so I did not include that in the title of the thread. And the game's title when launched is different, referring to the main character as a "natural airhead". Anyway, translated the usual, interface/menu, H stats screens (there is one for each character), skills, items, etc. Also included cliplogger as I have been, to send dialogue text to the clipboard, to be translated with whatever software you like. should work fine if you don't know of any. Titles on the H stats screen (besides the starting ones), as well as the flavor text to the side, are not translated as they change multiple times throughout the game and that would require editing maps and common events, causing the partial to break future updates. This one has plugins that cause it to spam the clipboard, but only while the main pause menu is up.

Note that content updates are planned for this game according to the DLSite description. The partial should be compatible with future versions of the game since I did not edit (or include in the patch) maps or common events, but it depends on what the creator does with the updates.

To apply the patch, just drag, drop, and overwrite.

Attached as usual. Also as usual, let me know if anything is broken or untranslated (within the scope of a partial).

Attachments

Last edited: