What's new

ACT [みことし堂 / mikotoshi-dou] NurseryDimension ~迷子の苗床と触手の世界~ (RJ294242)

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

Nursery Dimension ver1.01 has been released
it have.... so much bug fix to list

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Certainly feels like the dev got sick of working on this game and wanted to wrap things up. That said I still found it fairly enjoyable

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

dev make new post on Ci-en, he did plan to make addition in the game and plan to release it around end of next month.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score

ver1.02 has been released
plenty of fix and adjustment, also there's special addition inside the game file that you can access if you have the code, said code can be obtain if you support the dev for 500 yen and check his previous post for the code.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
What is the special addition exactly?

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
What is the special addition exactly?
it's a new scene he said, input the password into the text file and a new scene can be seen on your home base 2nd floor, won't appear in gallery
directory of said file: \NurseryDimensionVer1.◯◯\32bit(64bit)\M03_Data\StreamingAssets\SupporterPassword.txt

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Having bought the game, I don't think I'm willing to pay extra for just the one scene without any tentalces, so I'll just hope someone else is kind enough to share it. I won't be devestated if nobody does though, because I, like most I assume, came here for pregnancy and inflation content, which the supporter scene doesn't seem to be.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Having bought the game, I don't think I'm willing to pay extra for just the one scene without any tentalces, so I'll just hope someone else is kind enough to share it. I won't be devestated if nobody does though, because I, like most I assume, came here for pregnancy and inflation content, which the supporter scene doesn't seem to be.
i'm here for tentacles and BE stuff and yep, i'm not paying extra just for 2 dildos, no way, the game already bit dissapointment which i hope he keep update and add more scene just like he did with previous works

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
I really hope this isn't turning into one of those "regularly pay for DLC to add to an incomplete game" situations. That's been seeping over from the non-adult game industry more and more.

Reputation score
I really hope this isn't turning into one of those "regularly pay for DLC to add to an incomplete game" situations.
Technically it is not DLC.
It is for supporters who already paid in 2020-2021, even only 1 time. Although you can still buy the back-numbers right now to have it.

bkbikkxm112x

Reputation score
The reason for disappointment is that the game still uses animation methods like "flash". Unity can indeed imitate 2D animation of bones, but this animation is very stiff compared with the action of 3D models. The dynamics of the crackle cradle is much better than it.

I really hope this isn't turning into one of those "regularly pay for DLC to add to an incomplete game" situations. That's been seeping over from the non-adult game industry more and more.
Many Oriental games use "phased payment",In the early stage, free methods are used to attract players.
Because this is the easiest way to make money.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
If it's marketed as a phased payment game, sure, I'll just be able to bookmark it to grab later when everything is released. This feels more like bait and switch. Supposed to be a complete game, then SUPRISE!