What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Milk Force] [ ミルクフォース ] Hitozuma Elf no Orusuban / 人妻エルフのお留守番 RE171282 RJ171282

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 人妻エルフのお留守番 (RJ171282)

Ok... sooo... I've been running around trying to get all the scenes and I'm currently at 10% MP... and on night of day 5.
How do I restore MP? Does the game end after day 7?
game end at 8/7 morning

you can restore MP by talk to the pink octopus monster at night (recover 10 mp)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

game end at 8/7 morning

wtf? Where's that pink octopus? And if you only restore 10mp, then how the hell do you get all the scenes?

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

game end at 8/7 morning

you can also restore by petting the dog, the cat and the cow.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

wtf? Where's that pink octopus? And if you only restore 10mp, then how the hell do you get all the scenes?
You basically go after a 'route' in each run and the rest of MP can be spent however you want.

Just note that certain route require specific key items to do, some of which require you to do other route first.

During the day you recover MP by playing the animals.

At night you talk to a slime lady (red slime on the bottom right of town) to gaze at star.

I rage-deleted the game when I first ran into "oh btw, you don't have the required key item for this route" after about 4 days into the route >_>

In hindsight, since key items are game-wide, I could've made a save at that point, go do the route (it hints at which route it is) that give the key item, then load the save and I'll have that item in inventory...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

You basically go after a 'route' in each run and the rest of MP can be spent however you want.

Just note that certain route require specific key items to do, some of which require you to do other route first.

During the day you recover MP by playing the animals.

At night you talk to a slime lady (red slime on the bottom right of town) to gaze at star.

I rage-deleted the game when I first ran into "oh btw, you don't have the required key item for this route" after about 4 days into the route >_>

In hindsight, since key items are game-wide, I could've made a save at that point, go do the route (it hints at which route it is) that give the key item, then load the save and I'll have that item in inventory...
Wow... that's the first time I saw a game system like that? It's kinda weird lol... and quite boring honestly..

SuperFinger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody knows how to unlock scene 15? this scene was meant to happen after the weird scarecrow(puppet) scenes but have no idea what to do next :confused:

Reputation score

Does anybody knows how to unlock scene 15? this scene was meant to happen after the weird scarecrow(puppet) scenes but have no idea what to do next :confused:
If I remember right, you have to talk to the boy and the fox girl in the daytime, then try to go into their house at night.

Elove

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

kinda stuck now I am (45/50) into the game but I cant get the blue haired goddess to interact beside messing with the cheating merchant and the mad wife. Is there a route I suppose to take or an item I need?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

(- -) Well, here's the full list of how to unlock each scenes.

Going in order of

1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8...

Unless stated otherwise, 'after X' means do the same as before, just that you had to see the required scene in that run.

MP X means X or less.

1. Opening scene.
2. Talk to old man in house above yours (to start the line, talk to him, go to doctor, then give him the medicine, he'll ask a question for the first H scene)
3. After #2.
4. After #3, requires MP 70-.
5. After #4, MP 30-.

6. During the day talk to John (the guy outside mayor's house to the north) 4 times.
7. After #6, MP 80-.
8. After #7, MP 40-.
9. After #7, you'll find the guy outside of bar at night, talk to him.
10. After giving medicine to old man (pre-req for #2), talk to doctor.

11. After #10, MP 50-.
12. After #11, MP 30-.
13. Pre-req: Find the guy in the succubus house. Talk to the kid at his farm during the day, then visit the farm at night.
14. After #13, also at night.
15. AFter #14, talk to the kid during the day, then visit his house (next to farm) at night, MP 60-.

16. After #15, check the sparkle on top of succubus's desk.
17. After #15, visit the kid's house at night, MP 20-.
18. At night talk to the lady at 2F of bar, then talk to item shop owner and her during the day, go outside and talk to the wife to get her super pissed off, go back inside the store.
19. After #18, talk to succubus, goddess, and santa, give axe from santa to goddess.
20. After #19, visit item shop during the day.

21. After #19, visit the prostitute at night, MP 40-.
22. At night, MP 80-, visit succubus.
23. After #22, MP 50-.
24. MP 70-, talk to the blue hood guy twice.
25. Talk to cow lady (one house above old man), talk to brothel guy at night in the bar, visit cow lady's house during the day, then visit the house again at night.

26. After #24 and #25, visit cow lady during the day.
27. After #26, visit cow lady at night. (Ending)
28. Talk to weapon shop guy 2+ times, MP 90-.
29. After #28, MP 40-.
30. After #29, MP 20-.

31. Repeat going into the wood during day (right from above succubus house) and checking the inn's big room on first floor at night until.
32. After #31, check Inn 1F room next night.
33. After #32, the wood area during the day.
34. After #33, have vibrator key item and visit 1F inn room at night.
35. Talk to cat girl during the day, check on her during the night, talk to santa at night. After doing all that next night visit cat girl's house. Won't trigger if you woke up the cat girl.

36. After #35, visit the cat girl's house at night. Won't happen if you woke her up (she'll be in santa's house)
37. Random chance from visiting church and talking to the priestess.
38. ^
39. ^
40. With the key item from helping the farm kid, talk to a guy near village entrance, and at night talk to the slime at weapon shop.

41. After #40, at night talk to Orc Sempai at your house?
42. After #41, during the day go talk to the guy inside church, then at night talk to someone at the bar.
43. Take request from the mayor's wife to find her pet, go under ground and find it.
44. Talk to the maid at mayor's house, then visit her room on 1f at night.
45. After #44.

46. Once you're in maid outfit (after #45 + have maid cloth), visit the mayor's wife on 2f during the day.
47. As Maid, visit the guy on 2f left room.
48. After #46 and #47, talk to the maid.
49. After #48, talk to the maid during the day, then talk to her again at night.
50. Reach day 8 without triggering a single event.

51. See all events and reach the ending.

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hoo Boy now that Game was great ,)
I liked the CG's alot and the Scenes were not that hard to find thanks to Lazycat.

Here hopin they do another one like this.

I would have uploaded a save-file for Queen Opalla but I got an error Message everytime I tried.
Sry mate.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind, found this, but was not my cup of tea.

Last edited:

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New version out, apparently just fixes and QOL changes. No new scenes.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Searched over the Internet, this place should be the nearest to the sauce, why the link was down.....

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Go search in sukebei m8 the torrents there are fine. The reason why the link is down is probably due to the fact that the game is 4 years old