What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Milk pudding 1 ] [ みるくぷりん1型] Kyonyu Fighter Sakura / 巨乳ふぁいたーさくらの犯られ旅 RE136760 RJ136760

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳ふぁいたーさくらの犯られ旅

hello guys, i have a problem: after defeat the fighter in the rape scene i get this error so..can you help me guys? please?
No problems here, you probably didn't unzip the file names correctly in Japanese hence the error.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay...and now what i need to do? :confused:
What does your audio BGM folder look like? If it has Japanese file names, then you should be fine. If it shows gibberish, re-extract the files otherwise you won't be able to play the game properly.

DwDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having the same problem here. Files look correctly japanese, however, this particular file is missing.

The Audio/SE Folder has 17files... how many are there supposed to be?

EDIT: Changed my regional settings to Japan. Works fine now!

Attachments

Last edited:

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To get the good ending, you have to keep using defend on the first battle against Karin, until the Black Dragon manifests from Karin, and Linrei (The girl that joins Sakura mid-way then left) rejoins in the middle of the battle, only then you defeat Karin.

After the battle, Karin will join your party instead of Linrei.
Wait, who is Karin? D:

I finished the Lava zone and the girl that was with me is gone, did I finish the game? D:

ijama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ooooo i am liking this heroine. Are there any english translations?

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i just complited the game, but is there a HCG room?

Pimpard

Reputation score

I really like the game, but I'm stuck at the yeti part. Prior I did the barmaid event and the ginger guy said some stuff in the inn and when I go beyond the mountain area, she sais something and turns back :(. Spoke to everyone and went back to the broken bridge and still nothing....What do!? ^^
Yeah got the same issue here, can any1 help us out?:confused:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i just complited the game, but is there a HCG room?
You need to beat the game with the true ending to unlock a save with all of the scenes. Unfortunately there is no way of seeing the in-battle animations.

Look up the post by kakuyaz on how to get the good ending.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can you turn off the walking animation in this game? Because I seem to have done that on accident and now I have no idea how to turn it on again...

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yes you can. Its by talking to the old guy behind the desk in that little inn right after the bridge. To turn the animation back on, pick the first response, and then the third.

Edit- right after posting that, I tried it again and talking to him didnt turn off the animation.. so I'm not sure...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes you can. Its by talking to the old guy behind the desk in that little inn right after the bridge. To turn the animation back on, pick the first response, and then the third.

Edit- right after posting that, I tried it again and talking to him didnt turn off the animation.. so I'm not sure...
The questions are first do you want to see the standing CG, if you choose the first option (yes) it breaks down into 4 other options. 1st, turn on clothes regain scene. 2nd, turn off clothes regain scene (she still does it just without the scene). 3rd is turn on walking animation. Last turn off walking animation.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how can i pass the exit of winter forest place with jeti's?
??

Bricksplay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finished the lava stuff and now i'm on my nice ship. What am i supposed to do now?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished the lava stuff and now i'm on my nice ship. What am i supposed to do now?
Travel back to the first town. Head west and then north as far as you can.

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I get out of the forest, I defeated the boss and I noticed the cave along the path to the left of him, but she doesn't seem to want to go that way.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Moon runes kill me, I want to play this game but once it stops being on autopilot I just have no idea what to do or where to go. Can someone make a walkthrough so those of us who have no idea what we are doing can make an attempt at actually playing this game?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how can i pass the exit of winter forest place with jeti's?
??
as I understand it is error-tions.
Must be in the city zufor thisblack book from give lower right of the house but man, it can not enter.

no in ation if hir times who is so kind and tell us ne newer version.

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A simple walkthrough from what I remember:

-Head to the bridge NE from where you started. The guards will lie to you that the bridge is being sealed off and will only let you pass if you show him your panties and walk across the bridge in that way.

-Head to the pub somewhere East from the bridge. Talk to the old man by the counter to learn that in the town past the forest, there's a street fight where participants can earn money. Head into the forest, there's a treasure chest somewhere in the forest that gives you an accessory that gives you a boost in defense.

-Upon reaching the town(you'll know it's the town when you see a large crowd), enter the pub there to find the organizer of the street fight. You'll go through a test of strength first by going through the underground route right behind the piano. As you clear the test, you'll enter a fight against a wrestler in the middle of the town. It doesn't matter whether you win or lose here as you'll still end up in a h-scene, but since he provides quite a lot of exp early game, it's better to win against him.

-Next, to go to the next town, you'll need to pass a ruined town and then head to an underground ruin full of skeleton. Make your way to the other stairs in the ruin and grab the treasure beside the stairs. It contains a strong weapon. After climbing the stairs, fatigue catches up to you and you decide to take a rest. A passerby thought you collapsed in the middle of the ruins and brought you back to his house, with ulterior motives of his own.

-Upon waking up, head west on the world map until you reached the next town. Head into the pub and talk to the owner to learn that you might be able to get a job from the mayor. Proceed to the largest house in that town and speak with the mayor. He'll tell you his daughter is kidnapped by giants who dwell in the mountain area in the North. Accept his request and head to the mountain.

-As you locate the mayor's daughter, you get discovered by the giant as well and got locked up. Just as you are giving up hope, your guardian spirit, Linlay shows up and defeats the giant. Head back to town to get your reward. You get to use Linlay's powers from here on.

-Your next stop would be a town SE from here. Follow the bridges. There'll be a bridge that you can't cross so skip that for now and continue from another bridge. After reaching the town, head to the pub again and talk to the owner. By paying him a certain "information fee", he'll tell you that a magician in the area East from here is looking for test subjects to try out his magic and is offering high pay.

-Make your way to the magician's hut. You'll need to pass a test first by defeating 3 of his modified monsters. After you do so, he'll cast his spell Dybo Roe (reverse for Ero Body) on you. You'll be then stuck with a body with large breast and a clitoris that react like a man's penis. To cancel out the effect of the magic, you have to go to the forest South of the town you were at earlier and find a special herb.

-Go all the way to the deepest part of the forest and defeat the boss there (you'll still get a h-scene even if you win). Take the herb and exit from the cave in the upper part of the map (you wouldn't be able to squeeze through the cave if your breast is too large)

-The bridge that you are unable to pass through is now fixed. Go pass the bridge and enter the forest. You decide to take a dip in the lake there and your clothing gets stolen by a monkey. Go after the monkey at the south exit of the forest and defeat it to get back your clothing.

-Head into the next town. The pub owner this time round does not have any job information for you, but advise you to take a walk around the park to relax. Head to the park to find a woman being attacked by monsters. Save the woman. A man will then approach you to request your help in infiltrating an illegal business's hideout and find the documents that records their underground dealings. Head to the other pub in the town.

-After finishing your job, head to the basement and searched through the bookshelves. You'll get discovered eventually and forced to do their bidding as they have a hostage with them. Follow through the scenes until you are saved.

-On the next day, you'll hear that the bridge you crossed collapsed again, but you will be able to get a ship back home if you go to the next town in the SE. Head past the icy mountain and into the next town. At the habour, you'll learn that the recent whirlpools makes it impossible to head north by sea. As you return to the town, an assassin will attack you out of the blue but Linlay saves you. She'll then request you to head to the volcano area south of here to investigate the seal that sealed away the black dragon. Head back to the habour and set off for the island in the south.

-Make your way through the volcano until you find the seal. Linlay's pass comrade who fell to evil will attack you. After defeating him the first time, he'll use Kryptonite, which Linlay is weak against, to weaken her and her barrier that protects you from the heat will be gone as well. You can still defeat him in your weakened state, but that'll skip a h-scene, so lose to him. You will destroy the Kryptonite and once again, defeat him. The whirlpools should be weakened now and you can make your way back home, as long as you don't forget to possess at least 100000 cash with you. The next point decides whether you get the normal ending or the good ending, so be sure to make a save here.

-Head back to the dojo and defeat the gang of loan sharks. Your sister Karin will then finish them off and reveal that she has fallen evil after suffering humiliation during the period when you are not around and hence started hating you. You'll then enter a battle against Karin.
*TURNING POINT*
If you want the good ending, defend until Linlay appears to help you and defeat Karin. If not, just win Karin normally.

Good Ending path:
Linlay will use her last remaining strength to save Karin from the Black Dragon. She also resolves Karin's hatred by showing her all the difficulties and humiliation you met in your journey. You will then head to the cave in the north with Karin to defeat the Black Dragon. After the ending, you will have access to all h-scenes.

Normal Ending path:
Karin demands that you bring along Linlay for a final showdown in the cave north of here. After you are ready, set off with Linlay and defeat Karin. Linlay will then seal Karin away together with the Black Dragon. This ending will not get you into the room with all the h-scenes.

For those who want a complete save, I've attached my save file.

Attachments