• Armor

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shinji62

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've decided to cancel this project.
There have been a few people interested, but I don't see the game even selling enough on DLSite for me to make any money at all. (You have to sell an unspecified amount before DLSite pays out)
Instead, I'm going to focus on making assets for my regular non-H game, as well as continuing on to Fan Fantasy Episode II.

I'm still looking for a programmer to become my partner though. It would just be to make an SLG type game (like Tsumashibori or the Tsuma x Tsuma series). It shouldn't take very advanced coding, especially since there's Visual Novel makers out there with all the tools needed. I could probably learn it myself, but I really just want someone to help development go faster.

Last edited:
Re: Milk Quest Development Feedback Thread

Sounds very cool, and a game I would like to play as well. Looking forward to it.

There was another game Succubus based... well, more like demon based. But that one had a combat system, etc... Also, I don't think the author used his own sprites.

Conquest of Avindale. You must have heard of it. Too bad he's working on it from now and then... not many updates.

Aaaand there was another one, but I forgot its name. It was made in flash and more of a platformer if I recall right. I didn't actually follow that one...

Anyway, your game sounds pretty epic. Can't wait to play it. Keep up the good work mate! :)

There was another game Succubus based... well, more like demon based. But that one had a combat system, etc... Also, I don't think the author used his own sprites.

Conquest of Avindale. You must have heard of it. Too bad he's working on it from now and then... not many updates.

Aaaand there was another one, but I forgot its name. It was made in flash and more of a platformer if I recall right. I didn't actually follow that one...

Anyway, your game sounds pretty epic. Can't wait to play it. Keep up the good work mate! :)

I've actually never heard of either of those o_O

This idea just came from wanting to make a game with a lot of costumes, and I just happen to like Succubi.

Doesn't surprise me that others have used them though, who doesn't like a good succubus? xD

This idea just came from wanting to make a game with a lot of costumes, and I just happen to like Succubi.

Doesn't surprise me that others have used them though, who doesn't like a good succubus? xD

I really like Fan Fantasy, and to be honest I really hope this one kicks off on a high note.
And I'd go for the Armor and Chinese Dress costumes too, also I really like the definite costumes (especially the teacher one).

Well, it's quite an enticing idea. I mean, look on the lore on the forums for succubus, posted by... dammit, why can't I seem to find anything these days?

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21465

There it is! Get permission to use that. That's awesome stuff. ^_^

Also, I'd love to see some succubus reproduction in your game. Just amass a freakin' army because why the hell not?! You're a succubus, you can do whatever you want xD... at least that's what it's supposed to be, right? :D

Well, it's quite an enticing idea. I mean, look on the lore on the forums for succubus, posted by... dammit, why can't I seem to find anything these days?

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21465

There it is! Get permission to use that. That's awesome stuff. ^_^

Also, I'd love to see some succubus reproduction in your game. Just amass a freakin' army because why the hell not?! You're a succubus, you can do whatever you want xD... at least that's what it's supposed to be, right? :D

I prefer to use my own ideas and work for my stuff. That is mostly just a compilation of different succubus myths anyway, as well as other peoples takes on succubi.

Having reproduction would be awesome, but it would be entirely too much work for me. I also only plan on selling the game for $5 on DLsite, or $1 through my site, so it's hard to justify spending that much time on it.
If I did decide to put something like that in, it would easily double the development time, and then I'd have to increase the price by quite a bit to compensate. I'd rather not do that, since most people don't even like spending $10 for an H game, let alone $20-$30.

Back