What's new

ACT [MilkTank] Mighty My Master!

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [MilkTank] Mighty My Master!

Well thats the thing, I can go through and do it, but I can't remember the path. XDD

all i can remember is that when you get to the level that goes into the house, go up. and the level after that where it has both up and down, go up. then you should be at the top top right level, then go down to the final middle one
down right up up down

ps. are there any item in that level ?
________

Last edited:
OP
Twisted

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

nah
the map is the last item you get

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol no, the ring gives serveral different effects.
Like the green one is hp regen, blue one is defense, and I remember one of them being skill hp cost reduce, etc. etc.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Then why do the rings let my shadow girl protect me from lightning and stuff <_<

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I mean that's not what they all do...
I think that ring's Null Elements? Maybe?

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

The hentai in this game isn't the best I've seen. I'm not a fan of ridiculously huge boobs, and just a couple of naughty pics per girl isn't much.

But, OMG the game is fun. I just love hacking, bashing, and blowing all the stuff up. And the throws. This is a game I'd play without the hentai.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro I just can't find this game anywhere anymore and it's driving me mad. So if anyone could re up it that'd be great.

Richterfaust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I too would like that link, as Megupload is now majorly down...

Also, from the pic I'm seeing, it looks like a non h game called Yggdra Union. Am I mistaken?

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Totally forgot about this.
I'll RAR up my game, and see if that'll work on your computers. I'm not sure if I still have th- Actually hey! I still do have the ISOs, I'll rar them up and find some place to toss them for you guys real fast

In the meantime, since this is taking a while.
This torrent has a few seeds still

DDL ->

Last edited:

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Totally forgot about this.
I'll RAR up my game, and see if that'll work on your computers. I'm not sure if I still have th- Actually hey! I still do have the ISOs, I'll rar them up and find some place to toss them for you guys real fast

In the meantime, since this is taking a while.
This torrent has a few seeds still

DDL ->

All but the first link work ^^;

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Hrm. Works for me. What kind of error are you getting?

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hrm. Works for me. What kind of error are you getting?
This:
"Split Archive Blocked
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it."

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

Odd. All three work for me and I haven't gotten any notification as to such things

Reputation score

This:
"Split Archive Blocked
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of split archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer very large or split archives, up to 10GB per file, and we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it."
yeah, i got the same thing from Mediafire, so i just used the Torrent.

also, how do i run the game? there are only 2 files, neither of which my computer has the program to run. what do i use to run them?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah, i got the same thing from Mediafire, so i just used the Torrent.

also, how do i run the game? there are only 2 files, neither of which my computer has the program to run. what do i use to run them?
You'll need a cd image mounter program (I use DaemonTools Lite myself, but it's not the only one out there), and you'll want to mount the .mdf file (the bigger of the two.)

Also, keep in mind that to actually play the game you'll have to keep the .mdf mounted.

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, it's very important that you actually install the game after mounting the .mdf so you can actually save your progress. If you just mount the file and try copying the game folder from that, you won't be able to save your progress.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

lol. I forgot that step because my computer skips it for me, bringing up the installer once the image boots.

OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reputation score

There's always this torrent, I'm not up-to-date with file sharing so ~(=w=)~