What's new

ACT [Milky Soft] Kinetic Chronicle (RE250830) (RJ250830)

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New public version 0.16
Stage 0 now add to public version, along which new moves for Feley

New patron version 0.51
Stage 5 add to the game, which losing CG.

Game Control

Basic
W A S D or Arrow Keys -> move.
Left mouse button -> Melee.
Hold right mouse button -> Charge range attack, aim able with mouse.
Release right mouse button -> shot.

Advance
Left Click during full charge -> Charge save.
Right Click during 3rd kick in combo.(When her hand glowing) -> Quick charge save.
Down Key or S Key -> change weapon(stage 3+)
Hold Shift Key -> Speed up (stage 4+).
F Key -> masturbate(stage4+)

comakill23

Reputation score
Well, the game certainly isn't hard. It's just really, really boring. Going through all the annoying cookie cutter puzzles(edit: and enemies) and fighting the same boring and predictable enemies over and over just feels like a artificial game extender, and it certainly doesn't have much quality to it either. Spamming left click generic kick attacks on mundane enemies for several levels kills my attention span. Maybe it's just the public demo.

That aside, the H content is good, having different stages to the animations and a sort of transition animation when caught is really nice, and they don't look all too bad and I don't even like the art style(especially the faces).

Edit: and after viewing previous posts, it being slow is definitely my biggest gripe with this game.

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, the game certainly isn't hard. It's just really, really boring. Going through all the annoying cookie cutter puzzles(edit: and enemies) and fighting the same boring and predictable enemies over and over just feels like a artificial game extender, and it certainly doesn't have much quality to it either. Spamming left click generic kick attacks on mundane enemies for several levels kills my attention span. Maybe it's just the public demo.

That aside, the H content is good, having different stages to the animations and a sort of transition animation when caught is really nice, and they don't look all too bad and I don't even like the art style(especially the faces).

Edit: and after viewing previous posts, it being slow is definitely my biggest gripe with this game.
Thank you, I got your point.. I got some suggestions about making the game faster too, but also many suggestions to not do it ,and since this the first design, so I think I will have to keep the main game speed as it is. = =' But, maybe I should try making x1.5 alt version.. pretty sure it would be buggy... but can be fun. XD
In the truth stage 0 design to be easy, since at first the game start at stage 1, and there I got many feedback that it's hard, so I add stage 0 which is simple for player to get used to the game, and try things like, kick, shoot, control, or charge save. So if you are looking for the some challenge, you may want to try Teria, the stage 1 boss.

Last edited:
OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.52 update

Change logs.

1. 5th stage second losing cg added.

2. Ending scene added.

3. Reset menu added.

4. Simulation room(Sprites gallery) added

OP
milkysofts

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Version 1.02 update

Change logs.

1. Dragon boss Yami rework.
2. Bug fixed.
3. Feley now able to run by holding shift.
4. Feley can perform short air dash by holding shift mid air.
5. Telekinetic power now faster.
6. 2 alt melee combos added
Now Melee combo are.
-Left Left Left -> Normal Kick
-Left Right -> Kinetic Burst (Big aoe.)
-Left Left Right -> Charge Punch (Short range, but will get a rock charge).

netherus666

Reputation score
anyone got a full save for this game, the gods blessing on anyone who would share.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the game already finished or not? Cause I downloaded the demo and it ends after fighting the Earth boss...

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is the game already finished or not? Cause I downloaded the demo and it ends after fighting the Earth boss...
The story is complete with an extra stage that takes place after the main story. Any patches now only add to the "completed" game.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
The story is complete with an extra stage that takes place after the main story. Any patches now only add to the "completed" game.
Is the complete game already out on their Patreon or what?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
It's out on both dlsites. Here's the english one.
Thank you! :D

Edit: Is there any save file, at least for the old version? Keep losing against Pelucia ;_;

Edit 2: Finally won against her! But is there no boss animation on the gallery?

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

FullNovaAlchemist

Reputation score
Dear Arthor:
I have acquired the full version,and I want to share some feelings and suggestions. First,the game is interesting enough. Feley is cute and the bosses are also adoreable.Besides,your writing skills are remarkable and realistic . But! I think the game is too hard for me even in the easiest mode. What's more,sometimes I just stuck in someplaces and don't know what to do. Maybe you could add some tips after players' repeated failure. I kept being slapped by boss Circeria and failed.(How???) As for art,I think our protagonist is the cutest,especially in your earlier game Feley Xmas,and not bad in KC's game, but I think the character's neck in the dialog is too slim,and Feley's smiling mouth is sometimes ugly,I hope you can resume your style.And Teria's breast is too large and I'd like a smooth pubic. Additionally,I read your comments before,and I know pitifully that you have a tight budget,but I even can't live on my own now, but I support you in spirit and hope in material in the future.Our government's control is strict that it's difficult to visit a foreign website. Last,are you a Japanese or an American? Boy or girl? You don't need to answer if you are unwilling.
Oh,one more thing,the rabbit,monkey,wingsman is not cute,I prefer smooth tentacle.
And I can't use other combos like LR,LLR.
You should probably try and fit all of your stuff in 1 message instead of scattering it across 4 messages and 1 of those being a repost

nooobody

Reputation score
Dear Arthor:Thanks for replying! I do got an older version, while I think the telenetic power is not strong enough sometimes. Glad to see your new work KSP in progress, and can your team make a promotion on more known websites like steam to increase popularity? I think Lenene is really unbeatable so I used CE to toggle health after consulting a grand hacker. I lost 15 times every time Lenene caught and fuck me to failure. And when she got to Phase 3,almost all her attack fell on me. And even I just beat the game, there are still pages missing in the secret diary. I know it's necessary to lose to see CG,but why there are still some after the defeat of Lenene? And there seems to be some collecting elements, one wire tied to a glove in the ruin, a sphere at the waterfall. Do you have any idea what could they do? And do harder modes have a bonus besides difficulty? Looking forward to your reply! This blog is better for communicating---https://ulmf.org/threads/milky-soft-kinetic-chronicle-re250830-rj250830.10117/page-8

OneOfUs

Reputation score
Dear Arthor:Thanks for replying! I do got an older version, while I think the telenetic power is not strong enough sometimes. Glad to see your new work KSP in progress, and can your team make a promotion on more known websites like steam to increase popularity? I think Lenene is really unbeatable so I used CE to toggle health after consulting a grand hacker. I lost 15 times every time Lenene caught and fuck me to failure. And when she got to Phase 3,almost all her attack fell on me. And even I just beat the game, there are still pages missing in the secret diary. I know it's necessary to lose to see CG,but why there are still some after the defeat of Lenene? And there seems to be some collecting elements, one wire tied to a glove in the ruin, a sphere at the waterfall. Do you have any idea what could they do? And do harder modes have a bonus besides difficulty? Looking forward to your reply! This blog is better for communicating---https://ulmf.org/threads/milky-soft-kinetic-chronicle-re250830-rj250830.10117/page-8
The 'author' hasn't been online since july of last year, so you are screaming into the abyss buddy.