What's new

ACT [Mille feuille] 極煌戦姫ミストルティア ベルトスクロールアクション / BlazingAngel Mistletear (RJ171858)

Re: [Mille feuille]Mistletear Scroll ACT game

I don't think I use any custom software for the mouse, but may I ask how I would check or turn it off if I do? Yeah disconnecting it did cross my mind.

Disconnect the mouse. "Custom mouse software" would be something like Logitech mice with their special configurations etc. but if you dont' have it, then just disconnect your mouse.

Disconnect the mouse. "Custom mouse software" would be something like Logitech mice with their special configurations etc. but if you dont' have it, then just disconnect your mouse.

Ah I see, thanks for the help :). I will try that. I am shocked I am the only one so far with this problem lol.

Well tried disconnecting the mouse and it still does the same thing... Still thanks for the help. something else must be up with it.

Is it possible to install / run this without japanese OS? Doesn't seem to be working for me with applocale :(

The following answers are for the benefit for those who didn't play the demo, don't read the language and can't/won't play with the help of a translator.

1. Last picture in the CG gallery: Complete all the missions and that will unlock.

2. To buy scenes and get hints: Players need to buy the upgrades. These are located on the second page of 調整モード and are the pair third down from the top. The one on the left buys scenes with points, the right gives hints for both the CG and the scene gallery.

3. Clothing damage: Yes. Costume change: No.

4. Rape animations can be replayed either in ADV form or involving sprite sex. Select the scene you want from the gallery. There'll be a bunch of choices just below the scene. The bottom-most ones decide whether the scene is viewed in ADV (left choice) or sprite sex (right choice). The rest of the choices determine the stage background the scene takes place.

5. Stage select: It's the most expensive upgrade option in 調整モード at 1000 points. Buy that and players can select which stage they would like to start in.

Related to number 1, what is each mission supposed to be? I know each stage has its own mission, and those are the only ones I have besides the Defeat 1000 enemies one that I don't have. Stage 1's mission is to complete the stage without getting your clothes damaged, and Stage 7's is to save all 5 girls, but I can't read Japanese and AGTH/Translation Aggregator doesn't help with the mission screen.

Related to number 1, what is each mission supposed to be? I know each stage has its own mission, and those are the only ones I have besides the Defeat 1000 enemies one that I don't have. Stage 1's mission is to complete the stage without getting your clothes damaged, and Stage 7's is to save all 5 girls, but I can't read Japanese and AGTH/Translation Aggregator doesn't help with the mission screen.

List of missions (accessible by clicking on "option" and then "mission)

1. Execute a combo of at least 25 hits.
2. Execute a combo of at least 50 hits.
3. Execute a combo of at least 100 hits.
4. Defeat 1000 clone soldiers (male and female both count as well as the enhanced variants)
5. Clear the first stage without the costume breaking (i.e. no 破損 letters appearing on screen)
6. Clear the second stage in 4 minutes or less (time spent on the ADV portions don't count).
7. Destroy at least 20 bikes in the third stage.
8. Kill the slime enemies before they hit the ground in the fourth stage.
9. Defeat the fifth stage boss without losing to him at all and without climaxing.
10. Clear the sixth stage and detonate all of the hidden land mines.
11. Rescue all of the imprisoned girls in the final stage (there are two groups of them, five girls in total).
12. Kill 100 enemies (any type) using explosives (I think bike explosions also count, but generally players rely on thrown grenades and land mines).
13. Finish the game and view the ending.
14. Finish the game without losing a life. (Saving and loading helps)
15. Open every single option in the gallery.

Clear all of the missions above and the final CG in the CG gallery will be unlocked.

Last edited:

So anyone got full saves after having have viewed/bought all the CGs and such?

Anyone know how to unlock the very last scene in the recollection gallery? The 2 scenes before it came from losing to the final boss. Since there's nothing to do after defeating the final boss, what unlocks the scene?

Anyone know how to unlock the very last scene in the recollection gallery? The 2 scenes before it came from losing to the final boss. Since there's nothing to do after defeating the final boss, what unlocks the scene?

Save all the girls in the stage and defeat the final boss without having lost a life AT ALL through the entire run.

How do you manage to get 100 combos? The most I've gotten was 67

How do you manage to get 100 combos? The most I've gotten was 67

Better than me. Only thing I can think of is raising the difficulty level to maximum and taking on a mob of civilians. If you have 10+ clumped together, doing the plasma knuckle, 2x tornado kick and the somersault finisher might get there.

Better than me. Only thing I can think of is raising the difficulty level to maximum and taking on a mob of civilians. If you have 10+ clumped together, doing the plasma knuckle, 2x tornado kick and the somersault finisher might get there.

I think there's the option to increase the number of mob-char by 25%, and then 50%. So... if you spend your points on those, you might be able to get enough hits.

I think there's the option to increase the number of mob-char by 25%, and then 50%. So... if you spend your points on those, you might be able to get enough hits.

No idea what you're talking about since none of the options in adjustment mode increase mob density, hence my suggestion to increase the difficulty level because that boosts enemy life making it less likely that they'll die from the base combo and allowing the hits to pile up.

Another possibility is to combo into the rush super from a plasma knuckle against a mob of 10+ enemies with their health boosted from a harder difficulty.

Last edited:

For the 100 hit combo in one of the stages you can keep running ahead in a straight line and get a mob of 32 or so enemies behind you, hitting the majority of them with a double air kick (down, forward, attack x2) and then mopping up the remains will get you the 100 hit combo.

I am missing the last CG

Nevermind, you have to complete all missions to see the last CG...

Last edited:

For the 100 hit combo in one of the stages you can keep running ahead in a straight line and get a mob of 32 or so enemies behind you, hitting the majority of them with a double air kick (down, forward, attack x2) and then mopping up the remains will get you the 100 hit combo.

Careful not to get grab by the civilians if you do that, or they will interrupt your combo count. But yea, mobbing and turning it to very hard will get your the 100+ combo :) When in doubt, spam the super move (Z).

List of missions (accessible by clicking on "option" and then "mission)

1. Execute a combo of at least 25 hits.
2. Execute a combo of at least 50 hits.
3. Execute a combo of at least 100 hits.
4. Defeat 1000 clone soldiers (male and female both count as well as the enhanced variants)
5. Clear the first stage without the costume breaking (i.e. no 破損 letters appearing on screen)
6. Clear the second stage in 4 minutes or less (time spent on the ADV portions don't count).
7. Destroy at least 20 bikes in the third stage.
8. Kill the slime enemies before they hit the ground in the fourth stage.
9. Defeat the fifth stage boss without losing to him at all and without climaxing.
10. Clear the sixth stage and detonate all of the hidden land mines.
11. Rescue all of the imprisoned girls in the final stage (there are two groups of them, five girls in total).
12. Kill 100 enemies (any type) using explosives (I think bike explosions also count, but generally players rely on thrown grenades and land mines).
13. Finish the game and view the ending.
14. Finish the game without losing a life. (Saving and loading helps)
15. Open every single option in the gallery.

Clear all of the missions above and the final CG in the CG gallery will be unlocked.
Thank you very much for translating. If you have the time to spare can you also translate the 2nd and 3rd page of the adjustment options? There are so many options that have been and only the first page has been translated =x

Thank you very much for translating. If you have the time to spare can you also translate the 2nd and 3rd page of the adjustment options? There are so many options that have been and only the first page has been translated =x

I can help with some of them. The ones with +2 and +7 give you extra continues when you get a Game Over. By default you start with 3, and as such with those upgrades you get 5 and 10, respectively.

I believe the options with 25% and 50% reduce the damage a boss deals, with each option corresponding to a stage. So the option that has a 1 and 25% in it indicates that the Stage 1 boss will deal 25% less damage. That extends to the next page for Stages 6 and 7. The very last option on Page 3 that cost 1000 SP allows you to choose which stage you want to start from when you select a new game, as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Finally cleared everything. Very good game overall, reminds me of good old double dragon II on the NES.
My only complaint being the hit box on the final box, once you killed off the tentacles and it starts doing the beam thing... It gets tedious on very hard.

That translation was from the demo :p

Page 2:
First row: Continue +2/+7
Second row: Give you hint to recollection/CG - Note, if you buy the recollection - viewing them will unlock corresponding CG
Third row onwards: reduce boss` health by 25%/50% for each corresponding stage. Third and forth rows are duplicate.
(Same thing until 2nd row on page 3)

Page 3:
Third Row: People are saying stage select, but it seems to work even when turned off... and you are not able to select this when you have last boss` health -50% turned on. (Probably bug).

Last edited:

I can help with some of them. The ones with +2 and +7 give you extra continues when you get a Game Over. By default you start with 3, and as such with those upgrades you get 5 and 10, respectively.

I believe the options with 25% and 50% reduce the damage a boss deals, with each option corresponding to a stage. So the option that has a 1 and 25% in it indicates that the Stage 1 boss will deal 25% less damage. That extends to the next page for Stages 6 and 7. The very last option on Page 3 that cost 1000 SP allows you to choose which stage you want to start from when you select a new game, as mentioned earlier in the thread.

Thanks! That covers most of them indeed although still interested in the handful that I have no idea what they are.

Page 2:
First row: Continue +2/+7
Second row: Give you hint to recollection/CG - Note, if you buy the recollection - viewing them will unlock corresponding CG
Third row onwards: reduce boss` health by 25%/50% for each corresponding stage. Third and forth rows are duplicate.
(Same thing until 2nd row on page 3)

Page 3:
Third Row: People are saying stage select, but it seems to work even when turned off... and you are not able to select this when you have last boss` health -50% turned on. (Probably bug).

Oh I see! Thanks for that! Last question... what are the 3 options that comes after "invincibilty during special move?" The 200, 60, 60 points to unlock respectively.

Last edited:
Back