What's new

Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

I will try to end that boring meeting soon, thanks to understand it Celine, once i solve some things you will be able to come with me. I will love to have you at my side all the time~ Vanessa said accepting every kiss and hug from the elf, conforting herself with the nude soft warm body of her servant, she could see how Celine looks to be still blushed and her dick a little excited. She remain there for a time, kissing the elf lips with passion and caressing the elf sexy back, long blonde hair, her delicate neck and pointed ears. Then she leave and nod by what Celine will try to do to pass the time, Vanessa just said than she will looks for her to take her to the two servant and than she will be safe with the gargoyles.

Once alone the undressed blonde young girl walk toward the place where she fight against Lina. Completely unarmed and alone, she cant avoid to have fear, there was walking in middle of demons and others creatures, nobody could save her if one of them decide to rape her in middle of the corridor, but after some minutes she quickly get inside the room, it was completely quiet and all this adrenaline mixed with the lewd art in each place of the house make her start to drool her sex juices from her legs until fall on the floor. Looks like you even bring your sword this time Said Lina as she get out of the wall. Why are you alone? Our mistress will be so sad if something happen to you, please stay with us until she come for you

Celine ask her about train more and Lina turn to the wall filled with a perpetual orgy and nod, it looks like she was waiting a revenge against the elf.
[Celine goes first]

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine smiled when Vanessa told her that she would try and hurry with her meetings so they could spend more time together. The young elf hugged and kissed her mistress, while Vanessa accepted her every hug and kiss, probably smirking at how Celine was still blushing and how excited her dick still was.

"Mistress... I... I'd like it if you could meet Myrtle one day. And I wonder if we could maybe somehow move her to live closer to here so I could be near both of you and not have to travel so far to see either of you," Celine told Vanessa as her mistress broke the hugs and kisses and turned to leave.

Once Vanessa had answered Celine and told her that she'd be back to take her to her two servants later, and that she'd be safe with the gargoyles, she left, leaving the young elf was alone once more. Celine then traveled back to where she and Lina had fought earlier, completely unarmed and alone. She couldn't help but feel fearful because there was nobody that could or rather would save her if any of the demons or monsters decided to rape her in the middle of the corridor. After some minutes, Celine made it to the room she and Lina fought in.

It was completely quiet and the sight of the lewd art again made her juices begin oozing down the insides of her legs to the floor. Lina came out of the wall asking Celine why she was alone, that their mistress would be so very sad if something happened to her, to stay with them until she came to get her. After Celine had told her about training some more, Lina glanced back at the wall that was filled with a perpetual orgy and nodded, she seemed like she was waiting for a little revenge against Celine.

Once they were both ready, Celine got herself ready to fight against Lina again, and moved in quickly and made swift attacks against Lina's midsection, remembering how she stayed too close for Lina to use her wings and tail easily earlier and deciding that she would start out with that tactic.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Taking a moment before she leave, her Mistress tur to her and think about what culd bring Myrtle could mean for Celine. Yes, i will try to meet her one of these days, but bring her here could be more hard than what you expect, i heard than her race cant be impregnated and they must use others girls to reproduce themselves, these two factors make them be seen as a plague for many creatures, but im sure than they must have an utility, also let the world lost a monster girl specie is something than i cant allow.

---

On the gargoyle room, both girls get ready for their new duel and Lina tried to get ready to prepare herself for any tactic than the elf could use. However the sworswoman started the duel at full speed, giving a hit to the clay woman who then give her a direct hit with her tail and dodge her next slash and counter her with a sudden hit on her legs what make the elf fall. We are 1 vs 2 right? Said the winged monstergirl as she wait until Celine get up
Celine hit
Lina fail
Celine fail
Lina hit
Celine crit fail
Lina Fail

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine's attack against Lina managed to connect, but Lina countered with her tail and hit her. When she swung at Lina, the gargoyle managed to make her counters and everything against Celine. Lina told Celine that she was now losing 2 - 1 after that scuffle.

Well Lina, are we only going one round or what?” Celine asked, wondering about it.

With the looming knowledge that she may lose this round fresh in her mind, Celine attempted to duck under Lina's next attack and grab the gargoyle girl from behind, where she would then pick her up and throw her as far as she could.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

We will fight three rounds, i want to beat you this time Said Lina before she see the elf dodge her attack and then try to lift her. Unfortunately for Celine that is impossible, the stone made girl is too heavy to be lifted. Ouch... is that your sword ? Said smiling the monstergirl as she roll her tail around the elf dick who is pressing against the silver haired gargoyle.

Just then Celine receive a hit from her opponent wings and then a hit by her tail who make her react with a kick at the gargoyle's back. Now the fight is 2 vs 4.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lina told her that they would fight another three rounds, that she wanted to beat her this time. Celine's maneuver to get around behind Lina worked as Celine ducked and rolled under the gargoyle girl's attack, but as she slipped her arms around Lina, she found that she was much to heavy to lift.

Celine heard Lina say ouch and ask if that was her sword when Celine's 12 inch cock pressed against Lina's butt as the gargoyle girl coiled her tail around Celine's member. Lina then managed to hit Celine again, making the fight now 2 - 4 in Lina's favor.

Celine only had one more chance to make a come back this round and tried to knock Lina's feet out from under her to try and get on top of her and pin her to the ground, so she could then get a couple of hits in to win this round.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The plan was really good and maybe could give to Celine a chance to win, but Lina have the upper hand this round and easily she dodge the elf move. Celine see in slow motion how she turned herself into an easy target for her opponent who just whip her softly a last time to earn the round with a victory for the Gargoyle.

Lina smiled and help the elf to get ready for the next round. Sorry but i will do my best to beat you Celine Said as she look to the wall where her sisters stay close the walls in a orgy of stone statues. Ready for the battle, Lina focus her sight on Celine and invite her to make the first move.

Celine Crit fail

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine had had a very sound plan and all that, and it may have given her the chance to win. However Lina had the upper hand and easily dodged Celine's moves. Celine saw Lina in slow motion as she let herself wide open for Lina's counter attack, which was a soft whip from her tail, resulting in Lina's victory.

Lina smiled at Celine and helped the elf to get ready for the next round, telling her that she was sorry, but that she was going to do her best to beat Celine, while looking at the wall where her sisters were in the orgy of statues.

"Well I don't plan on losing and making it that easy just yet for you Lina, so you'll have to fight better this time," Celine said in reply to Lina's words.

Celine readied herself for the next round, not going to easily give up just yet. She decided to try a different tactic of keeping herself just with reach of Lina to be able to hit her with her wooden sword, while using her swift elven body to bat down any counters of Lina's using the extra distance between them to catch them before getting hit by them. While doing that, Celine would swing her wooden sword at the Lina anywhere she got a clear shot at when she could manage without getting hit herself.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Lina get ready after heard the elf answer filled with confidence about her skills. The gargoyle tried her best but the sudden change in the elf battle style make her lost her chance to hit her when she get close, even she receive one of the large stabs from Celine's sword, but she cant this time reach the right distance to hit the elf without be at her mercy.

After some attempts to hit each other, Celine cant hit her foe again, but she manage to get out clean before both warriors get away to think in their next move.

Celine hit a time

1 vs 0

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine saw Lina get ready after she spoke, looking to be brimming with confidence about her skills. The gargoyle girl tried her best as she moved in, but Celine's sudden change in fighting style caused her to lose her chance to hit the elf when she got close.

Celine managed to give a good stab into Lina's shoulder, keeping the gargoyle girl at bay for now as Lina couldn't move closer without risking getting hit multiple times. Celine doesn't manage to hit Lina again, but she does manage to evade all of Lina's attacks against her.

After the first scuffle of the second round, they backed off to ready themselves for the next clash, with Celine continuing the same tactic as before, keeping Lina as far as she could while still attacking, hoping that her defense didn't falter in the process.

"I told you Lina, I'm not going down that easily, but this time if I win, I'm going to ask for a little more than just a kiss," Celine said to Lina as they clashed once again.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celine crit hit
Lina hit
Celine crit fail
Lina hit
celine fail
Lina fail

I have curiosity to know what are you thinking to ask me, but for my pride as a warrior i cant loss on purpose The clay skineed woman focused in the battle after said that, her eyes notice than the elf was making the same moves against her and this could be an advantage for the gargoyle.

At full speed Lina rush toward the elf who manage to give a heavy impact on the monstergirl, but then Celine receive a quick push than make her lost the balance, her attempts to dodge and hit were more than useless as the silver haired woman make a sudden dodge and impact the elf with her heavy body, the elf fall on the floor once the gargoyle tail hit her again and then both make a quick attack as they try to get away of the other.

Once the little clash ended both know than this time Celine has lost her advantage, even when her first attack looks to had produce a good hit on her foe, 3 vs 3 both whisper to themselves

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lina told Celine that she was curious to know what she was thinking of asking her, but her pride as a warrior didn't permit her to lose on purpose. After saying that, Lina noticed that Celine was going into the same stance against her and then she rushed full speed at Celine, who managed to give a massive hit on the gargoyle girl. But then Celine received a quick push that caused her to lose her balance.

Celine's attempts to dodge and hit were more than useless as Lina managed a sudden dodge and knocked Celine to the floor, where she hit Celine with her tail again. Both of them made a quick attack at the other while they scrambled away from the other.

After that little clash ended, Celine knew that she'd lost her advantage against Lina as it she whispered the score to herself.

Celine decided to change her tactics up once again and this time she tried to get as close as possible to Lina and stay inside of her attack zone, while there she would whack Lina in the side with her wooden sword.

"I may spend that hour with just you. None of your companions, only you," Celine whispered to Lina, hoping her words would provide a distraction.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Celine's plan worked only an instant, maybe Lina lost her focus when she heard than she will have this lusty elf for a whole hour, but she just backstep and fly away from Celine's sword when this tried to hit her. Her battle skills make her prepare herself for the last clash and both girl interchange attacks for some instants until Celine receive a last attack. Exhausted both see each other and Lina give a serious smile before try to shake the blonde slave. The match ended with a intense 4 vs 5 and with two rounds winned Celesta is now on the hands of her opponent.

Well played, what i should avoid to ask you? Said Lina trying to make this enjoyable for the elf too.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine's plan worked for only an instant, maybe making Lina lose her focus when she heard Celine say what she had. Lina however back stepped and flew away from Celine's sword when she tried to hit her. They exchanged blows a few times before finally Lina got one last hit in on Celine.

Exhausted, they both looked at each other and Lina gave Celine a serious smile, telling her well played, and then asking, what should she avoid asking her to do.

"Well I don't really like pain but I can bear with a little bit, like maybe a spanking or something of the sort. The best thing would be to just spank until I say when its too painful. Let's see... well I don't think you would try and kill me honestly or you already would have. I don't want my body to change in any way, but I don't think you and your companions here can do that unless you tore my arms off or something, which I don't think you'd do," Celine told Lina when the gargoyle girl asked what Celine didn't like. Celine then confessed a few of the things she did like to Lina, giving the gargoyle girl a sexy yet slightly shy look, "Other than those things, you can do anything you want, be it tie me up or hold me down and fuck my brains out for an hour, or you can tickle me cause I do kind of enjoy that, as well as a nice little spanking, or you could put a cock ring on me and deny me release until you're ready for me to cum. It's all completely up to you how to spend our hour Lina, because you won the match."

Celine of course had a few other fetishes and things she'd like to try out, but those would suffice for now, she'd let Lina find out what all she really liked when they had their fun.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Waiting in silence as the elf said her likes and dislikes about sex, Lina just was amazed by the fact than Celine really loves to be a slave without be mind broken, the gargoyle suppose than the blonde elf is a nympho girl who looks to love her actual status.

Yes, we will never could try to kill you or wound your body without any motive, after all both of us belong to our Mistress and we must protect each other to both be in the best shape to be ready to serve her in any hour. Said in a polite tone as she get close celine and see her nude body trying to decide what she should do.

So you want to be tied and softly punished? i could do that but i must look around for a rope and tools to make it possible, maybe you should ask to our Mistress to do that with you when both are alone, after all our Mistress have all the rights to do that and more with her servants. Lina start to walk around Celine looking each inch and maybe planning how to make her feel better. I could make you cum without stop, but you could hate a little what could happen to you at the start, but don't worry i will not cause any harm or change to your body. So what do you say? will you accept what i have in mind for you without try to go away? trust me than you will like it. Lina said once she is in front of Celine once again, she focus on her whole front body to see her reaction and find if Celine will take away all her fears to try something new, as also how much submissive the elf is.

Celine could sense her whole body being fully checked and she now is in front of this girl who looks her face, dick and even her limbs, making her feel more than naked, maybe the young elf could be more relaxed walking or even crawling at her mistress side around the palace.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Celine finished telling Lina some of her... fetishes and stuff, the gargoyle girl looked amazed to say the least. Celine could tell by the look Lina had on her face that she thought Celine enjoyed being a slave, and was a nympho as well.

I... it's not that I enjoy being a slave or anything Lina, but I... truly am in love with Va... with our mistress, and I do really enjoy sex so I am a bit of a nympho I guess,” Celine said, catching herself before saying Vanessa's name and quickly covering it up.

Celine waited patiently while Lina spoke, pacing around Celine's nude body while inspecting and admiring every inch of Celine's perfect body. This inspection made Celine feel even more naked than she already was and a little embarrassed also. Once Lina was done with her inspection of Celine, the blonde elf shyly looked down at herself as she timidly spoke to answer Lina, saying , “I... thanks for asking me all of this, even though it's embarrassing and all. I-It's not that I want to be punished or anything, I was just suggesting things that we could both enjoy really... unless of course it isn't going to be just the two of us that is. Why would I hate it what would happen at the start Lina? As long as it isn't going to hurt me or really humiliate me a lot, then you can do whatever you would like Lina, surprise me.

After saying this, Celine readied herself for the next hour of what was likely to be very fun and pleasurable indeed.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Of course than the little mistake of nearly say her mistress name was heard by the young gargoyle who clearly frown and think a moment before give a deep sight to the slave With Va...? I dont know what you were close to say but it sound important, as is related to our mistress. Soon i will request a full explanation about this when we find a more private place. Said when she get close and in whispers to Celine at her ear, she loos really serious and maybe Celine will be pressed soon to say what she know about her mistress.

But for the time Lina is more focused in how use her hour with the elf and she tried to forget the secret to smile and answer to Celine's questions.

You just said than you enjoy it said with a grind and placing her cold clay skin hands on the elf shoulders. Oh nothing, i have a special skill as many of my kind than work to restrain a person, but what makes me different of many is than i can mix it to pleasure my couple by a long...long time without stop and without both get tired... Lina give a last smile and take the elf hand to slowly guide her to a table with a little chest below it. Lets make this at your way. Said as she take a blindfolded from the chest box and after show it to Celine she place it on the elf face to make the her be unable to see anything. Once the blonde beautiful elf has been blinded, Lina softly pass her cold claw through the elf back, making her shiver feeling the sharp claws. You have a great body Celine, is so soft and perfect try to dont move to much or i could be unable to stop myself and by mistake hurt it a little. Celine heard a playful giggle and then she is pressed to rest on her knees where she remain hearing how the monstergirl walk toward the box and take more things from it, she could try to get free but it looks interesting to know what the girl will try and she need to pay her bet with her duel partner.Her hands are then placed on her back and she could feel a rope be used to restrain her, the gargoyle moves were very fast and skilled what make Celine feel how she slowly lost movement of her body until be fully tied in a bondage stile.

She can feel her breasts pressed by the bondage rope, her legs are spread as she rest on her knees, and a firm line hold her arms with the help of her toes, a kiss is them placed on her lips is deep and lewd, making both play with her lips tongue for an instant before she feel something get placed in her mouth, is round and taste as metal, she cant talk too well and can only attempt to moan and make something more than groans as she maintains her mouth opened without be able to close it. Fine, lets continue with your others lips now. Said Lina as the elf feel something press her lower lips They are very hard to find and could bother you a little, but you will love them soon. Said her ad then Celine feel how her lower lips are fully spread. Lina hide her claws inside her fingers and with her tongue start to lick her exposed open cunt until Celine's staff earn a huge boner and her nympho pussy leak a little drool toward the floor. The elf can feel how Lina give a long lap from the blonde elf pussy until the point of her dick and then give some lick from the base mixed with sucks, her free hand continue caressing the elf lower lips and suddenly a long appendage get deep inside Celine's honeyhole to make her squeak a little. This continue in a cycle for a pair of minutes and then a slimy object get inside the elf mouth, she soon notice than it was filled with a lewd taste, maybe her sex juices.

Completely aroused she feel a pression on her penis and soon this remain around her base making her groan a little. Suddenly she feel how her breasts were pinched and bite softly and then something start to suck both of them. Her moans get lowder and more things were touching her body without she be able to identify them completely, little soft whips like spanks were hitting her perfect heart shaped ass and then a little object get placed on her rear entrance, with every hole, her breasts and dick being used, Celine give a loud moan what make Lina know than she was close to cum, suddenly a soft shaped bite on her breasts make her get scared between her climax, but this dont stop her and cm making a puddle of her liquids below her.

Is too soon to cum... normally even the mind broken slaves endure this some minutes more, you must love this a lot Celine~. A sign of malice get between her words and then more ropes are tied on Celine limbs and chest like a bondage shirt. Celine could feel how her completely immobile body get away the floor and then the wing sound started to be heard. I will use you without stop until make this more hard than a stone. The elf could feel a hand rubbing her really hard dick and then Someone get over her and start to use her dick. The ropes bounce with each thrust and suddenly Celine notice than she still is close her peak even after had cum, not only that but she is filled with energy and a soft rope press softly her neck each time than her body is pressed down, the ropes looks to be in a perfect place to dont hurt her at all and then her cunt get penetrated by a long phallus as her breasts continued being sucked and someone kiss her neck and mouth from time to time. Soon she orgasm again but her dick cant release her warm juice, each orgasm come to her every moment and she cant understand why she can resist more and each time she cant endure it like the last one. This continued and with the time she cant breath without cum, Celine try to move to move her head but she just cant do it, she realize than she is for some reason fully stunned and then more hands, tongues and tails touch her. Her mind is so filled with pleasure than she cant understand what is happening around her. Lets polish her before place it with the others. Said a unknown voice

Not this one, we can only pleasure her for others 45 minutes more Said Lina between moans

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine's mistake in almost saying her mistresses name out loud, prompted Lina to tell Celine that she wanted a full explanation later. Celine barely nodded her head at Lina's words, whispering where only Lina could hear, "It was... mistresses name."

After that, Celine simply listened to Lina's instructions and everything, not struggling when she blindfolded her. Celine felt Lina slowly drag her cold claw down her back, making the young elf shiver from the feeling of the sharp claws. When Lina ordered her not to struggle too much or she wouldn't be able to keep herself from accidentally hurting Celine a little, Celine let out a whimper and a little frightened cry, "I... I thought you said... that you wouldn't hurt me."

Celine heard a playful giggle and is moved around so she is now resting on her knees where she heard Lina walk back towards the box she got the blindfold from. Celine was scared of what Lina had in mind, and her first thought was to try and get free, but Celine remembered her deal with Lina and stopped struggling instantly, mainly for fear that Lina may hurt her like she'd said. Celine was then place behind her back and she felt a rope tie them there to restrain her. Lina moved very fast and skilled and Celine was quickly tied up in a bondage style. Celine could feel the bondage rope pressing against her breasts, while her legs were spread as she rested on her knees.

She was suddenly kissed deeply by who she thought was Lina, but she wasn't sure as she willingly parted her lips to allow whoever the tongue belonged to to invade her mouth. Celine suddenly felt something placed in her mouth, it was round and tasted like metal.

All of this continued for a few minutes and Lina did many different things, like placing a cock ring on Celine to keep her from ejaculating, a spanking after that, which drew cute little pleasurable yelps from Celine every time she was struck. She didn't want to admit it, but Celine was getting a huge thrill from this and she squealed out as something invaded her asshole as well. Celine was about to explode and when she moaned out to let Lina know this, she felt something bite down on her breasts, which scared her a bit because it hurt slightly, but she was completely helpless to do anything about it as she climaxed, her sex juice squirting out of her pussy to make a lewd puddle of it on the floor. Lina told her that it was too soon to cum just yet, that normally even the mindbroken slaves could hold out for longer than that, and that she must love it.

"I don't want to be a mindbroken slave. But It feels... so good. I... I LOVE IT!" Celine whimpered and then cried out for Lina when she said that. She noticed the tone of malice in Lina's voice, but she couldn't really o anything about it, and trusted Lina not to hurt her, whimpering, "J-Just... p-p-please be g-gentle."

Lina told Celine that she would use her and wasn't going to stop until her cock was as hard as stone. Celine then felt her cock grabbed by someone and stroked really hard, then she felt her hot hard member slide deep into a tight pussy, making Celine squeal out in bliss as she was used. She felt her own pussy penetrated by something long and phallic, making her moan even more than she already was, while her breasts were suckled on by someone and her neck was lips were kissed every now and then by someone as well.

Celine soon orgasmed again, but couldn't ejaculate from the cock ring around her length, and this made Celine whimper and cry out in a needy voice, "P-Please... let me cum... I... I can't take this torture any longer... PLEASE!"

Celine seriously doubted that Lina would allow her to cum, but she wasn't thinking clearly right now as her body was filled with so much lust right now that she could think of nothing else than having sex with Lina. She came again and again, but couldn't ejaculate, she could barely even breath without climaxing, but no matter how many times she she reached her peak she couldn't let out all of her stored up seed, which she was all but dying to release and flood the womb of whoever was riding her.

Celine tried to lift her head slightly, but couldn't find the strength to do so, her body was completely stunned from all the pleasure to manage it. She felt more hands and tails touch and caress her body, her mind so filled with lust and pleasure that she couldn't think very clearly at all. She did hear an unknown voice though say to polish her up and place her with the others, and she was in enough of her right mind to whimper in a low voice, barely more than a whisper, "N-No... p-please Lina... y-you promised."

She then heard Lina tell whoever it was that spoke that they only had another forty five minutes with Celine. When Celine heard Lina say this, she calmed herself back down and allowed Lina to do whatever she wished, not really in any position to do otherwise at the moment. However Celine was getting a bit stiff from the ropes and whimpered out to ask in between her lustful moans, "L-Lina these ropes... kind of hurt a little... Can you loosen them or take them off please? And this blindfold too? I won't try and make you stop, but I'd like to hold you and see you at least. But It would make me feel more comfortable."

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As she continued being used by Lina in this bondage session, Celine suddenly remember how the gargoyle look to her when she said than it was the mistress name. Maybe the gargoyle has avoid to heard her by maybe be jealous than their Mistress has given her personal information to a newcomer or Lina is just a secret dominatrix fetish girl what make her believe than she is still giving a gently sex session to the young blonde elf. Celine cant know exactly the cause of the personality change on Lina but at least she looks to still try to fulfil her words.

The pleasure on Celine continue, her erogenous parts are continued pleasured even when she ask to be untied, suddenly the girl riding her give a lick on her right cheek and ear before Celine hear the gargoyle voice again in a lust tone. If i free you, you will fall on the floor and without doubt you will get hurt. Your body has been paralyzed by a soft venom who also have the quality to maintain your pleasure. The young mistress give this power to some of us like a gift for be loyal to their family all this time. The cray skinned woman increase her motions making her futa victim moan as she try to heard more between moans. Normally... we bite... our victims twice... but i only place a bite... so this is not permanent. Please dont be sad or complain, i advise you than you will hate it at the start~

With these words Celine can feel how someone untie her blindfolded. Her glazed sight by her over aroused state soon notice the wall in front her and without be able to turn her face she moved her eyes to notice Lina riding her huge dick close to explode. The angle of her sight make her notice than she have her body arched, her breasts still bounce and she can still talk with difficulty thanks to the metal gag round circle on her mouth. Bring the mirror said a evil voice between soft laughs No... wait... sisters dont do it. Please dont see it Celine. Lina looks to be struck close her climax and she looks to be a little tired as easily other gargoyle make her dont move to stop the others. Oh please Lina she must know... she looks so cute now.

Stop ! Lina this is temporal you will be fine in an half hour, nothing bad is happening...ahhhh

Soon as Lina cum, a full body size mirror get placed by two female gargoyles, Celine has never seen one of the girls, as the others were lined when they introduce themselves. It looks like the gargoyle leader is not among them.

The curious elf reach without even try to see her image on the mirror. She has the rope over her body in a perfect way to bounce with each thrust, the rope ends are secured in the walls and ceilings to support her weight, she can see only a part of her body, as Lina is resting over her as others girls continue caressing her. But then she notice between orgasms than her skin has nearly the same colour as Lina, Two girls do their best to remove the silver haired girl and give to Celine a full view of her lewd body. She looks close like as one of the lewd statues on the house and where Triny was found.

Do you like it? Your body looks to love it soo much, is a shame than we cant reshape you, The great young Mistress have that power and more, but your body is nearly perfect anyway. As our young sister said, we will just make you feel good without hurt you, please dont be mad and just relax as we pleasure you until you cant think anymore~

Celine cant place her sight on that gargoyle woman to see her face, but she reach to see a gag ball who looks to fit her now round mouth, maybe they will place it on her as they continued having some fun with her.

Please release me sisters, i will help too, just let her be pleasured as she wish and all of you will be able to use us.

The woman giggle and wait for Celine to accept to be used for them after be placed on the floor, even if she dont accept she maybe will be used in a way where she cant be hurt and the mistress could just punish them softly without a clear motive as Lina has accept them to help her in exchange to make them use he elf as Celine has wished to be treated.

Once the elf give her answer she will be placed in the floor with care, her body is slowly free of all except of the metal ring on her meat rod and the gag ball in her mouth if she made the evil gargoyle get mad with her answer. Even then she cant move even an inch of her body, but then at least five gargoyles start to caress and use her body once again. As Lina has said , Celine cant stop to feel herself close to orgasm and once her dick is released of the metal ring a potent cum load reach the place where Lina is raped by her sisters. Celine between her own orgy can see how Lina lower holes are used roughly by two tails and she kiss and caress her sisters as these pinch her breasts and even bite them softly. Tired Lina is used in front of a multi orgasmic Celine and then the evil voice said some last words. In the last five minutes you will be used only by her, but doubt than you will know it once the time come. Without know the real meaning of this Celine was licked everywhere even in her feet to make her giggle as a mindless slut as more tickles fill her brain and mix with her peak, she is not sure anymore but maybe she has cum in each hole of her captors and she can still feel her free dick full of energy but her cum has been reduced at only her reserves.

The time passed and even against her true feelings, she has lost herself to her desires making her only be able to cum as her body is changed of pose by the gargoyles as if she was just a puppet. With her mind completely in blank she continued until she is laying on the floor at the side of Lina she can see her lewd face on the mirror, for some reason she love to see herself like this and then Lina in her weak state cuddle close her until the effects of the venom disappear the enough to let Celine fall "happily unconscious.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine listened to Lina's words when she whispered to her, slowly nodding her head in agreement with Lina, giving only a whimper and a shudder in response to Lina telling her about the venom. Celine felt her blindfold being untied and taken off, giving her sight back to her once again. Her glazed sight could make out the wall in front of her and Lina riding her massive erection, looking close to exploding. The angle which Celine was in let her know that her body was arched back, her breasts still bounced and jiggled with every movement, and she could still talk with a little difficulty thanks to the gag circle in her mouth.

Celine heard a different gargoyle girl say to bring a mirror, laughing evilly as she did, then Celine heard Lina tell them not to do it, and for Celine not to look. Celine could see Lina was close to her climax and seemed a bit tired as the other gargoyles moved to get the mirror.

Soon Lina came, then the others brought a full body mirror out. Celine had never seen one of the girls, as the others all lined up when they introduced themselves, it seemed the leader was not among them. Celine didn't really see herself in the mirror very well, but she did notice the ropes all over her body, positioned perfectly so that her whole body bounced with each and every thrust, the rope ends firmly secured to the walls and ceiling to support her whole weight. She could only see part over her body in the mirror as Lina rested over her after her climax, the other gargoyles continued caressing her.

Celine noticed between her orgasms that her skin was nearly the same color as Lina's. Two of the others do their best to move Lina to give Celine a full view of herself, and the elf noticed she looked close to one of the lewd statues in the camp they found Triny in, the thought terrified Celine and she began whimpering slightly. Then the gargoyle from before spoke that Celine didn't know and when she got done, Celine trembled in fear at her words, and spoke in a slightly weakened voice full of fear, and in between her lustful moans that she couldn't control, "N-N-No... ohh... I d-don't like it at all... I was promised that my body wouldn't... be altered in... oh gods that's so good... in any way... even if it was temporary." Celine truly didn't like the fact that her wishes were not heeded like she was promised they would be... she felt very betrayed and fully intended on letting them know it once this was all over.

Celine couldn't see well enough to see the gargoyle's face but she saw a ball gag that look to fit her now round mouth, she began crying softly as the thought that they would use it on her flashed through her mind. "I... don't want that thing... in my mouth... please... just fuck me... my... my cock is burning so bad... please make it stop," Celine whimpered out as she shook her head from side to side, tears visibly streaming down her rosy cheeks. Of course Celine couldn't very well stop them if they wanted to put the ball gag in her mouth, but she hoped that they would be a little kinder after her pleas and not put it in.

After that they gently placed her on the floor, slowly freeing her body of all save the metal cock ring, and she hoped not the ball gag too. She still couldn't move an inch even after being untied, thanks to the venom most likely. While she lay there unable to move, at least five of the gargoyles started caressing her body once again, eliciting a few lust filled moans from Celine. The young elf could feel herself about to explode and once they removed the cock ring that was constricting her huge dick, a large stream of her potent cum shot out and over to reach where Lina was being raped by her sisters.

Celine could see while she was being used how Lina's lower holes were being used quite roughly to by two tails and she kissed and caressed her sisters as they pinch and bite her breasts softly. Tired, Lina is used in front of the all but lust crazed Celine, and she heard the evil voice say a few last words, that in the last five minutes Celine would be used by only her but she doubted she would know once the time came. Celine didn't know what she meant as she was licked everywhere, even her feet were licked and this made her begin to giggle uncontrollably like a mindless slut as her senses were overwhelmed by the soft sensual licks.

Celine wasn't sure but she may have filled the holes of each one of the gargoyle women playing with her, however her mind was nearly blank at this point so there was no way for her to know until this was all over.

After a while, Celine's body lost to all of her body's desires against any wish she may have had otherwise, to the point where all she could do was cum as the gargoyle girls moved her body around like a she were a puppet or something. Her mind was now totally blank and she could think of nothing at all as she was used over and over until she was laying on the floor next to Lina, she could barely see the look of her lewd face in the mirror through her fully glazed over eyes as Lina moved over in her weakened state, cuddling close to the poor elf until the effects of the venom wore off enough for her to fall blissfully asleep.

When Celine woke up, she would be quite sore from what was done to her. She would lay wherever she was, recovering from the experience and waiting to see if Lina was still near as she glanced from side to side, hoping she was still there so that she could give her a piece of her mind about doing exactly something she specifically asked not to do, that she put her trust in her and she betrayed that trust.