What's new

Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Mind Flayer (Celine Genaus)

Celine could see how all her childrens respond to her affection, even when Faith is still a baby, she looks to whine and be against the idea of share her mother's milk, instintively she frown and nearly half sleep turn to Triny's chest ready to drink more even when she miss her mother niple. Easily Celine could suppose than in the future Faith could be very focused on be the center of the world and Grace looks to have a better consciousness and a superhuman growth maybe in part for being Vanessa child.

Triny just follow Celine toward the corridor as she turn to other side and just nod before add. I... will try to be better with her, but i just cant trust completely on her, this place is so dark even when when all of them try to protect us thanks to her. The couple walk, as Triny is unable to let Faith at this place, in part worried than something could happen to her. Just then they realize than there is not so much people around, all looks to be a gosth house, except for the breeder and nursery zone. The storm noise is still outside adding itself to the scary atmosphere. They cant see anyone at Lina sisters room and the dinner room looks to be still empty and made a mess.

If you want i could try to cook you something. Sai Triny to Celine who should decide what to do now.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine smiled at Faith when she whined a little after she told her about sharing her mother's milk with her sister, apparently not liking the idea of doing so. Celine knew though that she would when the time came for her to do so and just kissed her on her little head as Triny replied to what Celine asked of her while the storm raged on outside and all. Celine knew that Triny didn't trust Vanessa and was a little worried about leaving Faith anywhere so she took her off of Triny's hands as they walked and carried Faith herself so Triny didn't have to constantly do so herself.

I understand you Triny, I truly do. But I love you both with all my heart. But I swear to you that I'll talk to her, and that I'll become stronger so that you and Cassie don't have to walk around so scared and everything, I'll make them respect me to the point that both you and Cassie can walk around freely and all of the others would fear trying to do anything to either of you. I promise you that things will get better, I'll make them better,” Celine said to Triny, trying to assure her of her words by giving her hand a gentle squeeze and flashing her a loving smile.

Hmm... I could cook it myself, so you don't have to sweetie, you just had Faith here and Hope earlier today after all, so it wouldn't be right if you had to cook right after having the babies. I think I can manage some food, but you can help if you want to. We'll do it together, and then we can find Cassie, because I'm a little worried for her... and Lina too. So we'll make enough food so that they can have some as well, hell we'll make enough for some others as well,” Celine told Triny after thinking over what Triny said about cooking her something to eat,

With that Celine would lead Triny into the kitchens and clean the place up a little bit if needed, where she would then sift through what all foodstuffs there were in there to see what all she had to work with, finally deciding on making a big pot of stew since it was something simple and easy to do. She'd looks around to find herself a large pot and then does what all she needed to do to make a stew with, looking for some beef in particular in the food store room, and getting all of the essential veggies to go with it. Then while it was cooking, she'd look for some bread that was still good, and if there was none of that she would make her own for them to eat.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Faith start again to whine and struggle as she is taken away of Triny arms, even then she is very young to even try to have a grapple on her and just cry a while until Celine manage to calm her, at least this fill the corridor with life as the servant group walk toward the kitchen. Sakura walk behind the couple trying to dont break the moment as her mistress enjoy the moment with her loved ones. Dont worry im not so scared, i could even endure all this at your side, but its just than we could live in a better place. Triny decide to end her complain of this castle there and just hug her lover free hand, trying her best to feel her as much as she can, blushing and having fun looking how the three walk nude like nothing through the mansion.

Once inside the kitchen, the two were trying to cook to the other, Triny just cant allow herself to let Celine do all her job and frown with the idea of just stay there looking her, just then Sakura decide to show herself to them and bow to her elf mistress before softly take the little baby from them. It will be a honor tou allow me to take care of your children, my mistress. Faith start to sob again when the pure bunnygirl place her at her arms and giggle as she start to try to calm her.

As Sakura try to stay quiet happily taking care f the baby, Triny who accept than the noble servant stay with her children, went to the kitchen with Celine, there the both have a wonderfull time together, cooking and talking about their life as also play as the food get ready, the ingredients were easy to find even when there was a lot of strange ones than Celine cant identify.

They then sit at the dinner table and eat peacefully as the storm continue, however they stop when some noises start to appear at the corridor, they were groans and moasn as they get out they find some guards taking some monstergirls to the nursery, all of then talked about what looks to be a new foe.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine couldn't help but laugh a little at Faith when she started whining by being taken out of Triny's arms by her, though it didn't take her long to soothe her and get her to stop crying, gently caressing her head and kissing her a few times and hugging her lovingly. As they walked, Celine listened to Triny speak again as they finally passed some of the servants in the place.

"I know Triny, and I understand... I'll do whatever I can to make this place better... to make it safer or all of us," Celine replied to Triny's words, hugging her lover back with her free arm and feeling Triny as much as she could as well, not really blushing all that much or feeling embarrassed about being naked at the moment.

When they finally got to the kitchen, Celine began trying to cook for her and Triny, while Triny it seemed was doing the same thing. Celine smiled at her and giggled at the two of them, saying, "Okay Triny my love, I don't mind you helping me to cook, so come on, it'll get done faster this way I guess and then we can eat."

When Sakura offered to take Faith off her hands so they could cook and everything, Celine accepted happily and gently handed Faith over to Sakura, who took her as the baby started crying again. "Oh sweetie pie, it's okay, Sakura here will take good care of you, you can trust her. And me and your mommy will be just in here okay, so don't cry sweetie," Celine said to Faith to calm her down while she cried and Sakura tried to soothe her again, a few moments later Celine glanced back up at Sakura and petted her head, saying, "Thank you Sakura, I'm glad you don't mind keeping an eye on her for us. I know I can really depend on you to help when we need you."

Once they finally had Faith calmed down, her and Triny went on and got all of the ingredients they would need to make some tasty foods and began cooking as soon as they had everything they'd need to do so. While they cooked, Celine and Triny talked to each other and got to know one another better, chatting about their lives before meeting each other and such. Celine checked in with Faith and Sakura every few minutes though, keeping a close eye on them both to make sure they were both just fine, and she told Sakura that they were making enough food for not only them, but for her and a quite a few others to have some as well, seeing as Sakura probably hadn't eaten anything that day yet either.

Once the food was finally all done, Celine and Triny brought it out and set it up at the table, where they all three started eating, offering a bit to some of the other servants as they passed through and such. They ate while the storm continued on raging outside, with Celine regaining a lot of her strength as soon as she had a bit of the food in her belly.

It was indeed good that her strength was returning to her a bit, because when they got done eating, they heard some noises just outside in the corridor, and when Celine went to check about what it was, she heard the moaning and groaning as some of the guards helped some of the other monster girls elsewhere, with Celine figuring they were taking them to the infirmary or the nursery, talking about some sort of new foe.

"What new foe? Do you know who or what it is? And how can I help to fight it?" Celine asked the nearest servant or guard that would tell her what was going on now, remembering that she promised Vanessa that she would keep the place safe while she was resting and recovering.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Thanks mistress, is a pleasure to serve you A really happy Sakura said, glad to heard Celine words, she even blushed and giggled after a moment, as she continue trying to calm Faith.

Triny life looks to had been focused in study the old cultures of the continent, she have a mother at a city, a young sister and a big brother who decide to take care of them after his father dissapear. Her needs to talk with them appear at her face before smile and heard Celine before start to eat. Now calmed Faith stay looking the bunnygirl head, maybe looking the large ears who move from time to time, unfortunatelly Sakura dont have any milk, but her breasts manage to call the baby attention to let her suck at them, until it fall sleep.

As they eat a few quantity of servants manage to see them, but only a lamia and a imp girl accept to take a little of food.

Once the guards start to talk about the incident, Celine could see many gargoyle girls heavily fucked and wounded, even some demon girls and many kinds of monsters girls, the soldiers just ignore her until a not so wounded gargoyle girl manage to answer. She said than some bizarre creatures leaded by a unknown humanoid creature attack them when they were looking for the demons and some girls who could need their help to fight them.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine smiled at Sakura's reaction and words as the bunny girl soothed Faith and got her to stop crying. She then giggled at Faith trying to get some milk from the bunny girl's breasts. While they prepared to eat, Celine listened to Triny talk about her family back home, her mother, younger sister, and older brother, the young futanari elf could tell that Triny wanted to see them again and make certain they were alright.

I would like to meet them also Triny and introduce them to Faith and Hope, and I promise you as soon as we get the chance to do so and as soon as it's safe enough, I'll take you to see them...” Celine said to Triny as they ate, trailing off a little as she thought about Triny wanting to see her family again. Then a few moments later, Celine sighed a little and continued, “And... (sighs)... I'll go ahead and say this Triny. If, when we do go to see your family, if you want to... stay with them and not come back to this place, then I'll understand and I won't be mad about it or anything, because I want you to be happy. I'll come to visit you and the babies all the time in that case.

While they ate, Celine's offers of joining them for food were only taken by an imp girl and a lamia, that were passing by, whom she told to get whatever they wanted of the food they had made.

Celine was a bit worried when she started finding out about from the not as wounded gargoyle girl what had happened to them all, worried that someone else or something else was attacking them again and that she would have to fight some more, luckily though she still had her weapon with her so she could fight if need be. Celine tried to find out if there were still some of their people out fighting and trying to hold them off, or if the fight was already over and done with, and if their foes they talked about were on their way to the palace to attack them. If there were some more of their people out there fighting, then Celine would look over to Triny and kiss her, telling her that she had to go and help them, but if their foes were on their way to the palace, then Celine would kiss Triny and tell her that she had to defend the palace from their enemies until Vanessa recovered enough to do so.

If their enemies were gone though, and the fighting over with, then Celine would simply help the wounded to the infirmary to recover. But if she was needed to fight again, then she would attempt to take command of whatever troops she could to either go out to the aid of the other troops, or to ready the defense of the palace, whichever was needed of the two.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Triny take a moment to heard her lover words about her family and what could be a way to solve her problems with Vanessa, concerned she just take a moment to clean her mouth and add. Oh no, i really want to stay at your side, but our childrens, they could live in peace at a safe town away of all this madness and monsters and over all Hope could have a more normal live, but i cant expect to live away of you, maybe im asking too much, but please come with us. Triny looks to really be waiting what could be a imposible task for Celine, at least the new incident could give to Celine the time enough to decide her future, but with her last words Celine looks to had make a difficult task for Triny to decide her future.

The fight has already ended, the still counciest soldiers werent ready to talk about what happened, but then some said than a few of them were still lost at the forest, it was not sure but maybe they could not have a chance to save the lost ones at the forest.

Celine had to choice between stay at the palace or looks for what happened outside and try to find the lost ones, she still dont have any clue about where Cassie and Lina could be. There were some soldiers trying to check if the wounded ones had guide their new foe at the palace, others were taking the wounded and nearly mind broken girls to the nursery, many minor minions had been killed at the last two events and some servants were talking of use the breeders even more to fill their troops, even some looks to turn to the three naked servants at the dinner room, but it looks like they cant do more than resign themselves and looks for a better way to save the castle.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I... I want to Triny I really do. But what about Grace? I swore that I would help take care of her too just as much as I would Faith and Hope, and I doubt your town would be very understanding of Grace with all of the power she has. Plus I'd have to leave Vanessa, and I'd also have to leave mine and Sophia's baby, the angel that Vanessa wanted me to impregnate a couple of days ago,” Celine said, expressing her desire to go with Triny, but not wanting to leave her other children and lovers in the process.

Besides Triny, even if the we and girls would live in peace in the town, I doubt we'd actually be safe any. Remember what Vanessa told us about some sort of apocalypse? If and when it really does happen, I would rather you all be here with me so I can protect you from whatever happens. But like I said earlier, if you want to stay back in your town when or rather if we ever get the chance to go, then I won't stop you,” Celine said to Triny after a moment of thinking about it.

After finding out from the soldiers coming back in what all had happened out there, she learned about the attacks and that there were others still maybe out there in need of help. When she learned of this, Celine knew that she couldn't in good conscience leave anyone out there if she could help them, so the decision was already made for her that she was going to try and find some of them, because she knew they needed all of the help they could get, and every one she could find would be that many more that would stand with them to help. Celine also noticed the looks the soldiers were giving them all, but she knew that they wouldn't try anything, not when she, Triny and Sakura all had Vanessa's personal servants collars on, she also knew that Cassie would be okay for the same reason, so she could head out to try and help those she could without worrying for her as much at the moment.

Triny... I want you to do something for me okay, I want you to head back to the bedroom with Sakura and Faith, and stay there until either I return, or until Vanessa comes. If she recovers and comes in there before I get back, tell her I said that I've gone out to try and rescue as many of her people as I can, and that I'm not going to take any undue risks, and that I'm doing my best to keep this place going while she was out...” Celine said to Triny, telling her what she wanted her to do for now while she was away, then she turned to Sakura and continued, “And Sakura, I want you to go with Triny and Faith and stay with them okay and keep them safe. If you can both find out where Cassie and Lina are at while I'm gone then okay, but if you don't want to risk it then just stay in the bedroom until I get back.

With that Celine turned to try and round up a few of the soldiers to see if she could get some to come with her to try and find some of the others that were lost out there. She would round up any of the soldiers capable of still fighting and then attempt to rally them together to help her with this. “Alright people, we've got allies, no... we've got friends still out there. We aren't going to just leave them to their fate. I'm one of the great mistress's personal servants and I'm not going to let this place fall apart while she is resting and unable to help us. So I want two or three of your best soldiers to come with me and we'll use our small team to move quickly through the woods surrounding the palace here to find and rescue as many of the lost ones as we can, while the rest of you all stay at the gates and inside to make sure nothing gets inside of this place and hurts the wounded ones recovering. Plus we've got to protect the breeders as well, but I want to tell you all something. If you're going to use the breeders to replenish our forces any, then the more gentle and caring you are towards them, the more receptive they'll be and the more willing they'll be to bear more soldiers to replenish those lost to us,” Celine said in as rousing yet as commanding a tone of voice as she could, trying to get the soldiers to listen to her in Vanessa's stead. She continued after a moment, still in her commanding tone of voice, “The more we can rescue, the more strength we've gt to fight with, and the more we can take it to our enemies if and when they attack us again. We'll make them regret attacking us like they have.

Celine hoped that they listened to her and didn't try to hurt her or anything, but she didn't see that she had much choice but to try this. If they did decide to follow her commands, then Celine would even see if she could have one of the soldiers find Cassie and Lina for her and to take Cassie back to Vanessa's bedroom, while having a couple more go down to place a guard on Vanessa's room while she rested and to inform her of the situation when she awakened, and to also make certain that nobody was left completely alone within the palace, even having a couple more guards placed outside of Vanessa's and their bedroom to keep Triny and Sakura safe.

If they listen to her, she'll say this here:
"Listen people, I know I'm asking a lot of you, and this'll be spreading our forces pretty thin, but we've got to make sure everyone is safe or we'll be taken out easily. I also want a couple of guards on the prisoner to make certain he stays under lock and key, we don't want him to be getting free. If it looks like he may do so, kill him. Now come on, let's get moving, we don't have a lot of time,” Celine would tell them all, giving her orders to her troops.

(I don't know if Celine doing this is asking too much, but she's going to try it anyway)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Triny was unable to choice between her lover and the rest of her family, she tried to answer but the noise outside dont give her the chance. Sakura bow and accept what her mistress said, she just wait to Triny before both start to walk toward the nursery.

However her words toward the mistress servants dont worked like she expected, many ignore her, others laugh in secret and even others were close to try to show her place. But from the group two figures get close her, a blue haired girl with a skimpy but noble like gold armor, her luscious elegant body expel a dark cold aura, as she place her hand on Celine head and softly press her down, even then Celine could feel a great strengh.

This breeder have many guts or just maybe her collar dont let her breath enough. You had said many good points dear, but stay behind as the big ones solve this With her red eyes, the woman made a grind before she turn to see a young male, his light blue skin and large white hair make made Celine know easily than he was not a human, he have his eyes closed and his arms crossed as his full red armor make him be easily noticed. Mistress personal slaves could have a voice, but i cant allow you to get out even with our bests soldiers, if you want to help so badly stay here to defend our mistress and birth as many creatures as you can His calmed but powerful voice looks to try to dont offend her.

Doubt than we could stop her with words, even when she dont have the right to risk her life.

I know all what had you done young one, so i will help you, but i cant let you lead my troops, no one of us could try that mistake
A woman fully covered in a purple mantle in middle of the soldier said with a motherlike tone, as part of her face reveal a mature but beautiful face.

"giggle" but you arent even a warrior, what do you said droll, do you want to be a rockie at my army instead?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine watched anxiously as Triny walked away with Sakura, hoping that she didn't hurt her feelings any with her words, thinking now that she'd said them that they may have sounded a little mean. Celine saw that Triny was trying to give an answer to her, but there was too much noise for her to hear, but Celine thought to herself that Triny was saying that she loved her... or rather hoped that's what she was saying at least. Because Celine knew that she loved Triny with all her heart, despite not knowing her for all that long. The main reason was because Triny was the mother of two of her children, but Celine had gotten to know her a little better in the past few days since meeting her and was falling more and more in love every minute. She vowed to herself that she would protect Triny and their children from anything that would harm them. Before Triny was out of sight of her, Celine would blow her a kiss, letting her know that she loved her.

After speaking her mind about the situation, Celine saw that her words were not being heeded and she felt rather angry about that. She wanted to just start throwing punches at all of these soldiers and force them to listen to her, but she knew that there was no way she could take them all on by herself.

She knew it was probably stupid to do it, but when the blue haired soldier in the skimpy gold armor tried to push her down, Celine wouldn't allow her legs to buckle any at all, no matter how hard she was pushed and no matter how much she was threatened, and she wasn't scared of the aura coming off of the blue haired woman either. Because simply giving in all meekly and everything like that was no way to win or earn their respect, and that was what she needed. Though she didn't know how they would react to her not just allowing herself to be pushed around by them either, but hoped that her being Vanessa's personal servant carried enough weight to keep her safe.

When the red armored soldier spoke in his calm strong voice, she knew that he wasn't trying to offend her, yet his words still stung. His words made her feel like they thought she was good at nothing save birthing more servants, despite already being told by Vanessa that she wouldn't have to bear any creatures at all unless it was her choice to do so. She fought down the urge to just punch him right in the dick though, figuring that wouldn't earn her any allies.

After a moment of thinking she wasn't about to get any help at all, and would have to just do it all herself, she apparently got a possible unexpected ally from the purple mantled woman, who despite saying she couldn't let Celine lead her troops, said that she'd help her.

"I must ask miss, why would it be a mistake to allow me to lead your troops. And no offense, but while you said you know all of what I've done, it seems as if you mistrust me. I don't really care either way, but I'd like to know why when all I've done is in the best interests of the great mistress," Celine said in response to the purple mantled woman, her voice sounding respectful and more than a little thankful that someone was at least listening to her some. Then she turned towards the last one that spoke, who said she wasn't a warrior, and continued, "And where I come from, I am a warrior, just so you know."

It didn't seem as if she was going to have much luck convincing them to follow her commands any at all, which kind of hurt, as she though she'd have some success at least, considering she's one of Vanessa's gold collared personal servants. She thought to herself that she had to make them respect her and follow her commands if she were to ever have any hope of becoming strong enough to keep Triny and the others all safe, so that she could one day be looked upon in equal status as Vanessa, as not her servant, but her lover. Thinking about that was fast making Celine angry again, and though anyone could clearly see how angry she was getting about simply being brushed off like that, she held her tongue and didn't say any more to the ones here and just let the ones that wanted to go on their way. She didn't have much choice in the matter in any case it seemed anyway, so after that she started for the gates, wondering if the purple mantled woman would follow her and aid her as she claimed she would, thinking about Triny, Vanessa, Cassie, Sakura, and all of her children all the while. She still intended on going out though to help anyone she could, because while she hated the fact that she was all but being ignored and brushed off, she still knew that the more forces they had the more likely they'd be able to fight off an attack, and she wanted to do whatever she could to help Vanessa as much as she could as well.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Triny between all the chaoz manage to see how Celine send her kiss, she smiled and tried to send other, but Sakura pull her away before any creature could hurt them.

The way of how she endured the harrasment and talk looks to had taken away any upcoming attempt to insult her even more. The blue haired girl turn her attention to the red armored man, both start a talk about who will take the control until Vanessa wake up. Meanwhile the purple dressed woman follow the upset droll who was close to leave alone, taking her hand before reach the exit.

Please calm yourself, i really want to help you. The reason of what you cant lead is because you will be unable to talk with my minions.

My name is Aisha, a Summoner and monster breeder. I will lead you to where was the battle.

The woman tried to shake her hand to Celine, then she start to guide her away of the castle, it looks like they will need to walk for a while as the storm noise continue, yet not a single drop has fallen from the sky, many trees has fallen and there was not wind or any animal noise.

I suppose than its time to start to look around, we could get in problems soon, so prepare yourself.

Soon she make a spell and many bees get out of her left arm mantle, meanwhile Celine noticed a small noise from some close woods, she was not ready yet when a plant vine like humanoid creature move toward them, soon others two appear surrounding them, the summoner asked for time to Celine as she tried to cast something more.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I understand and appreciate you wanting to help me, it's hard to calm myself down when I'm all but being ignored after all I've done to help the great mistress. I mean considering the fact that I protected her from that demon mage and his soldiers earlier, and then chased them down and brought the mage back for her to interrogate at her leisure, I figured that I would have earned some respect from everyone here. And them talking about who's going to be in charge while the great mistress is resting, I'm not saying that I want the job. But shouldn't it be someone she can trust completely? Someone who wouldn't abuse the servants or anything like that?" Celine replied to the woman, sounding rather furious with her words as she ranted, ending the rant by punching the gate, but not hard enough to hurt herself or anything though.

"(Sigh)... please forgive me, I'm just really on edge about everything that's happened since coming here. First my lover Triny says she hates it here and doesn't trust the great mistress and wants to go home, taking mine and her children away from this place and me, because I've already pledged to help the great mistress. Then the great mistress is attacked, but I managed to save her. Then she gets sick after I go out with the little demon girl and her servants to bring the demon attackers back for her. Then the great mistress tells me that its too risky for me to be around mine and her child. And the finally this all happens here, just when I thought I was going to have a little time to spend with my lover Triny and hopefully convince her to stay here willingly. I've just been under so much stress from all of that and it's finally just taken its toll on me I guess," Celine said, explaining herself after her rant and looking at the purple mantled woman apologetically. Then after a moment, Celine took a breath and then took the hand offered to her and shook it, introducing herself to the woman, "I'm Celine by the way, Celine Genaus. I'm the great mistress's personal handmaid... and lover I guess you'd say. And thanks, I really appreciate your help. At least someone listened to reason."

After that, Celine let the purple mantled woman lead her to where the fighting took place, trying to ignore the noise of the storm and focusing on keeping quiet so they could sneak up on any enemies they encountered, and so said enemies wouldn't sneak up on them as well. Celine was quite curious as to why no rain had fallen as yet, and she also wondered why there were so many trees down when the wind hadn't been blowing hardly at all. The lack of any animal or nature noises concerned Celine a good deal as well.

"Alright miss... I'm sorry I don't even know your name, or what to call you. But anyway, I'll be ready to fight if need be," Celine said in response to the purple mantled woman telling her to be ready to fight.

With that, Celine drew her sword from its sheath, likely allowing the purple mantled woman to see the aura surrounding the blade with which she took that demon mage down with earlier, cutting through his magical shield when Vanessa didn't think she'd be able to. Celine watched as the mantled woman conjured some bees that came out of her mantled as Celine heard something closing in on their position through the woods. Soon enough she saw what it was and marveled momentarily at the plant creature as two more showed up around them. When the mantled woman told her to buy her some time while she attempted to ready her spell, Celine stepped up to the plate and took a battle stance, hoping to draw them off long enough for her companion to get her spell ready. She would take a total defensive stance, not going to allow these things past her if she could help it.

[Using riposte for now and forgoing her attack to get the extra defense to keep the purple mantled woman covered.]

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The woman give to Celine the time to take all out of her, it was not the best move inside the forest with a pissed person and even when Celine show her anger, the woman just nod from time to time hearing all. Its not their fault Miss Celine, after all you has been here only a few days, servant or not, it take time to earn respect, for their eyes, all this started in part for your fault, the mistress never had exposed herself so much to result harmed.

The two continue talking for a while.

---

Time later they face their first obstacle, the three creatures started to surround them and soon they were in place to try an attack. Celine's feelings had made her be able to bring that strange holy aura at her sword again, yet it is not so bright as when she face the demons the first time. Aisha remain for a moment looking to the light, as also the creatures, easily Celine maintain them away with the unknown light from her sword.

However the light also caused than Aisha summon creature decide to dont appear, even she looks to be affected by the strange aura. Two of the creatures take the courage to attack, but Celine reject them easily, then Aisha casted a spell and suddenly a purple slime sprout from the floor close her, she looks to be a little tired and maybe she will be only able to try a last chance to cast something else.

Aisha
Celine
Slime 2/3

VM1 ?HP -2 ATTACK
VM2 ?HP -2 ATTACK
VM3 ?HP

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I know that, I'm not asking for it to be handed to me on a silver platter or anything, I just kind of figured, or hoped rather, that I'd be treated with a little respect considering what all I've done for the great mistress and considering I'm so close to her like I am. But did me not fighting that demon mage and his soldiers off, and then chasing them down and capturing them all not help earn some respect around here?" Celine said, wondering if she'd be treated like this by the guards and such until she simply just started kicking their asses around and making them respect and fear her.

After they started fighting, Celine noticed her sword had the same strange holy aura around it, though not so strongly as when she fought the demons earlier. She was able to hold their enemies off for now while Aisha as she was called attempted summoning some help for them, but for some reason it didn't come out, maybe from Celine's aura around her sword, she wasn't sure exactly. After a few moments Celine noticed two of the creatures come in to attack and easily batted them away from her, as Aisha cast a spell of some sort and out popped a purplish slime next to her. Celine noticed that she looked to be a little tired from her summoning, so she took this opportunity to try and force their enemies back, attacking the one closest to Aisha to hack away at it.

"Hang on Aisha, I'll keep them away from you as best I can," Celine called out to her companion as she went after the one nearest Aisha, aiming to cut it with her sword and maybe take it out.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

My apologize Miss Celine, but you will need to work harder in order to earn the respect of all, after all many of the soldiers had not heard of what has you made today and others suppose than the little lady was the one who take you there as only an helper of her. Said Aisha trying to make her notice than there could be a reason of how all threat her.

The fight continue with the creatures unable to hit any of the girls, even blinded they jump at them and manage to dodge Celine's sword, as also disturb the sumoner in order of dont let her cast her spell, then a last one vine creature splash the slime causing than some of his fluids turn into just water.

Celine dont lost her hope and soon she reach to cut a part of the creature chest, however the monster dont looks to be deadly wounded as a strange green liquid get out of the wound. Aisha cast again and a big tentacle creature rise from a dark purple symbol at the floor catching one of the creatures when tried to get close her caster. The slime start to engulf the creature over it, soon they hit each other, causing more damage on the sumoned creature, even then Celine team looks to have the advantage at the moment.

VM 4/5 -2 attack blinded
VM 4/5 -3 attack blinded grappled
VM 4/5 -1 engulfed by slime

Celine
Aisha
Tentacle Creature
Slime 1/3

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Then I guess I'll just have to do my best and make them all respect me and see that I can be trusted to do whatever is in the best interests of the great mistress. But it was mostly me and the servants of the little lady as you call her that did the real fighting, I mean she used some of her magics and all, but not really enough to amount to much in the way of true help for us,” Celine said to Aisha, going silent after that so as to not alert any foes of their coming.

As the fight continued along at a rather steady pace, Celine saw that she and Aisha both were able to avoid their enemies, though Aisha's magic she was performing was messed up, and her slime she'd summoned got quite literally stomped on, while Celine's attack was evaded as well, with Celine cursing at her miss. However Celine was soon able take her foe down a notch as her sword bit into its chest on her next attack, greenish blood gushing out of the wound, though it didn't look too bad a wound to be honest. She smirked as her weapon sliced into her foe, thinking to herself that these things were nothing, and that they needed to hurry on if they were going to have any hope of saving any of the ones trapped out here in the woods.

Celine saw that Aisha was able to cast her magic again, this time managing to summon a large tentacled creature of some sort, which caught one of the creatures they were facing with its tentacles, holding it back from the summoner lady. Celine honestly didn't like the thought of having that kind of thing on her side to be honest, but didn't think she had much choice in the matter. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the slime Aisha had summoned meanwhile was able to begin engulfing one of the plant creatures, though taking a pounding in the process.

Damn... Aisha, your slime isn't looking good,” Celine called out to Aisha, not taking her eyes off her foe for even a moment as she pressed her attack, stabbing at the thing's chest now to widen the gash she'd made more.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Aisha just remain silence and cross her arms clearly not glad of heard Celine's words about the little lady, but talking more with Celine could not be a good option with the dangers of the forest and the pissed status of the futa droll.

---
Celine manage to cause another wound on her foe but then she saw how Aisha start to move away of her.

Maybe im not a fighter Miss Celine, but i know what im doing Said Aisha without stop walking.

Celine could see the woman get close to the slime and the vine creature, she raised her hand as the wounded minion give his last blow and just before the vine creature turn to her, the lifeless slime remains completely engulf the humanoid creature in a sphere and slowly compact around the monster, the creature screech and recoil inside until all the slime get inside and drench it until Celine could not know when a creature start and the other end, Aisha site and invite the creature to get closer until she is able to caress and pet his head.

Many can easily defend themself and even lead a battle without directly fight, Miss Evelen. After all not all born to be a warrior Add Aisha maybe as an answer of what Celine said moments ago about the demon girl, then she point to the creature fighting against the tentacle monster who was lossing and bleeding after some hits from the vine monster.

Celine then is whiped and sended to the floor, as many tendrils try in vain of tie her, luckily she struggle and roll away before get grappled.

Celine 1 wound
Aisha
Slime dead
Tentacle creature 2 more wounds
Vine Slime Monster 3/5

VM 3/5
VM 3/5

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine swung her blade and slashed it across her foe even as she noticed Aisha starting to move away from her slightly, which worried Celine a bit as she couldn't easily move to Aisha's aid. She watched as Aisha went over to her slime just as it hit the plant creature, seeping inside of it she thought was what it was doing, however she wasn't sure. She was taken aback when Aisha beckoned the plant creature over to her, apparently having taken it over using the slime.

"W-Wow... I'm sorry I said anything Aisha, we'll talk more about this after we're through fighting though," Celine said to her companion as she glanced back around at her own foe, ready to continue fighting. However when she looked over, the plant creature she was fighting smacked her with its tentacles, knocking her to the ground with a grunt of pain from her. she was able to scramble back and away though before the thing managed to grab her thankfully. She quickly tried to flip back up onto her feet, where she would slash the thing's legs out from under it, trying to incapacitate it and keep it from doing anything else to her or Aisha.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Your apologize is welcome, lets just finish this Aisha said, moving her servant in order to help Celine, but then the tentacle creature get wounded again as he attempt to stop the vine creature of get close her mistress, Celine then only see how the creature jump away to dodge her move and then wrap her after a whip hit, then the slime vine monster move to help, but a sudden cry make it turn to his mistress.

Aisha has been taken off guard by a new fow, a plant like monster who wrap her with his vines and pull her to the woods, the succubus weak body cant place a true fight until the creature nearly place her away of celine's sight, the new monster have a hell like wolf big creature who see how the vines pass bellow her lewd body, without any cloth below her mantle, she is soon penetrated in both lower holes until her vine minion interrupt them.

The blonde elf release her own hands and then aim a direct hit at her foe what make her have the chance to decide her new move

[celine, tenacle creature receive 1 damage. Aishe is grappled and raped 2 damages, 4ap -2 atk]

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Celine nodded as Aisha accepted her apology, never taking her eyes from her target so it didn't get the drop on her, but it managed to grab hold of her a little after her failed attack. Out of the corner of her eye though while she fought, Celine noticed Aisha's tentacled helper get smacked again by the other thing like what she was fighting, and she also heard Aisha begin moaning as a couple of tentacles slipped inside of her, however she was thankfully saved from being raped much by one of her minions.

"D-Dammit... let go," Celine growled as she ripped herself free of the thing holding her, where she then slashed it once more, giving her some more breathing room. Seeing her chance to finish this one off and even the odds a little more, Celine tried to do just that and cautiously moved in at her foe where she would strike at its most vital point she could find. She wanted to go to Aisha's aid, but she knew that she couldn't go to do so with an enemy at her back, because she'd likely get grabbed by the thing if she did.