What's new

Mind Wipe Chamber [BF 69]

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score
Re: Mind Wipe Chamber [BF 69]

Suzy stepped in front of the frightened Sam as the Doctor turned to face the girls, though her legs were shaking as well, and she shuddered at the cold touch of the tentacle across her cheek. "W-well, what do you have planned? Why should we trust you? After all, you were threatening to kill me barely a couple of minutes ago. And who is 'The Director' anyway? I'm sure all of us would like to know that." She says, gesturing at the girls behind her.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"All you need to know is that I can overpower the guards, and the Director is the man who runs this facility. He's very powerful." Michael says, his left hand reaching up to push his glasses up his nose "If he does indeed deem me disposable, then I guess I have no choice but to help you escape as well.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The scientist led on the floor for a couple of minutes, Michaels attack had knocked him unconscious, but he slowly woke up, blood running down his face.

"D-dont listen to him," He says as he gets up, stumbling slightly he grabs onto one of the pods to support himself. "Him...he'll only betray you..monsters cant be trusted!" He aims at Michael again, firing a second round.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"How dare you." Michael says, one of his tendrils coming up and deflecting the bullet, his head slowly turning to face him as another tentacle flies directly at his chest, looking to impale the man "Like I said. If the Director decides to dispose of me, I'll help you escape."

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The scientist didn't react fast enough to Michael's attack, and the mechanical tentacle hit its target, impaling the scientist through his stomach, severing his spine in the process. The scientist hung lifelessly on the tentacle, blood quickly pooling around the floor.

R

Ryka

Lila watches over this whole predicament. Things have quickly and suddenly happened throughout her time here. With shock, she looks to the permanently knocked out scientist. She then glares to him.

"Wh-what other choice do we have? If the mutant so wishes to kill us after we escape, that would be a problem of another time, definite.wav. We must.... trust our threat this time."

Lila looks around the various mechanics of the chamber. She then realizes that this must have used an updated OS than she worked with in her former master's lab.

"I'll see if I can deactivate the locks around here... I just need safeguarded from the humans for a while, directive.wav. You help the rest out of here."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael sighs as the tentacle drives into the man, then slowly pulls the tentacle out of the man, dropping his body to the floor. He would then retract the tentacle, shaking the blood off "I trust you will make the proper decision, miss Suzy. I would hate for you to have a fate such as he."

Mirchie

Reputation score

Shivering at the death of the scientist, Suzy replies to the Doctor "Well, if it keeps us alive a little longer, I guess I'm going with you..." turning away from the Doctor and back to Sam, she says gently "Come on then, looks like we're leaving after all...", offering a hand to help her up

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sam shakily gets up, thanking Suzy quietly as she looks around, the shock still present as she quietly mumbles, "I... I want to wake up..." She simply holds onto Suzy for now, as if afraid to be by herself. She takes a look at the doctor and quietly watches, small signs of recognition on her face as she realizes who he was, having delivered a few times to him, but remains quiet about it, lowering her head and refusing to look up.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Michael turns for the door, walking towards it and opening it, stopping in his tracks and turning around "And miss Samantha, do kindly try to stay behind me. We wouldn't want you being raped again." he says mockingly, his wicked smile plastered across his face as he looks over at Suzy "If things DO turn out for the worst, then you can rest assured I'll try to keep you girls alive." he says, then turns back to the door, motioning the others to follow him.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Samantha looks up tearfully, almost screaming as she looks at the doctor, "I... I didn't know what I was delivering! How could I?" She puts her hands on her head as she shivers, shaking, "It's not my fault... it's not my fault..." She slowly makes her way to the door behind Michael, still whispering quietly to herself, trying to convince herself that she had no part in her nightmare.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Suzy grumbles something inconceivable, before shrugging and falling into step with Sam, an arm around her shoulder, attempting to comfort her while the distressed girl muttered to herself. Behind Michael while waiting for the door to open, Suzy cast feverish glances around the room, half-expecting guards to appear from nowhere at any time.

R

Ryka

Lila looks around. She then nods, giving a 'hmm' of definitiveness. She takes to the controls. She looks to the console, the shape of it, the screens, the buttons. She vaguely remembers the OS just by the shape and size.

"I will help from here. You all go. I will catch up when I can get you out of here, command.wav."

She thinks and thinks, then understands this must be an updated OS. Surely there are the usual cracks in the code though.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Or I can do this." Michael says, his two free tentacles slamming into the door and breaking it open, then using all four to open the door enough for the girls to fit through "Ladies, be sure to stay together, and follow me." he says, exiting the mind wipe chamber

Mirchie

Reputation score

"Well, that solves that problem!" Suzy exclaims, before pausing, looking like she had forgotten something, before dashing back to the corpse of the scientist, retching slightly over the overpowering stench of blood, and grabbing the gun he had pulled out to shoot at Michael with. Having done this, she runs back to the Doctor out into the corridor.