What's new

MindBreakStudios Games

TrainerFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is a smut game that focuses on turning Avatar Korra into a sex slave. Imagine a world where Amon was completely victorious, and Korra has been reduced to a mere piece of propaganda. Her shocking example of submission should prove to be most useful...provided that YOU can properly train her.

Free demo has eight scenes!
Five more to come!

features Fire Lord Azula. In this alternate universe, she and her father have been victorious. For the last four years, while the Phoenix King Ozai has pursued total world domination, his daughter has ruled the home land. Completely isolated in her palace, Azula managed the Fire Nation by messenger hawk for three years, until Ozai demanded that she pass orders through a military liaison. Over the course of the last year, numerous liaisons have either been banished or killed by the unstable royal. Now, you have been chosen. Will you meet a similar fate, or do you have what it takes to survive and turn your perilous position into an advantage?

Free demo has one scene!
More to come!

---

I'm the studio manager, its self-appointed publicist, and the writer and director for both our games. We plan to expand our studio much further in the future, so I figured it'd be alright if I took up a little space with our own thread. This isn't just some drive-by plugging, either; I'll be checking in periodically to provide updates answer questions.

You can also follow us on and .

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: MindBreakStudios Games

Played both the demos, here are some thoughts:

Firstly, wow, the art in both games is really good! Like, really high quality stuff. There's a few inconsistencies between text/art (in the motorboat scene it switches to her having no bra on, but the text refers to her still having it on etc.), but since this is clearly an early demo that's easy to forgive.

The character writing and interactions were good too, I think, which is good because those are obviously going to be the meat of the writing. However, both games start by dumping a bunch of exposition on you, then abruptly dropping you in. Is that because these are demos? It feels a bit lacking, but again, I can't say how much of that is due to it clearly being a demo.

The font choice can be a little hard to read sometimes. For short sentences it's fine, but for longer paragraphs it can be hard to make out certain letters. This might just be me though.

Finally, a small question - is there any chance we'll be able to name the character we're playing as in either game? This isn't super important, but it would be nice to have. I saw that in the Korra demo there was an option to change what she called you at certain obedience levels, but being able to name yourself doesn't preclude that, right?

Anyway, to repeat, these demos both look really promising, and I hope all goes well for you during their development.

Lookass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The first one with Korra looks promising.

OP
TrainerFan

TrainerFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the compliments!

The character writing and interactions were good too, I think, which is good because those are obviously going to be the meat of the writing. However, both games start by dumping a bunch of exposition on you, then abruptly dropping you in. Is that because these are demos? It feels a bit lacking, but again, I can't say how much of that is due to it clearly being a demo.
It's designed to ground the player and compensate for the fact that there's no real build-up to the scenes themselves

The font choice can be a little hard to read sometimes. For short sentences it's fine, but for longer paragraphs it can be hard to make out certain letters. This might just be me though.
This is an issue that we're aware of. The font we use is also used by the shows which feature the characters, so that's why we chose it.

Finally, a small question - is there any chance we'll be able to name the character we're playing as in either game? This isn't super important, but it would be nice to have. I saw that in the Korra demo there was an option to change what she called you at certain obedience levels, but being able to name yourself doesn't preclude that, right?
Yes, you'll be able to direct the characters to refer to you however you want, once you reach a certain stat level.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Two separate Patreons for each game comes off as kind of crazy despite how good they look though. The most common way of doing this is having different pledge levels for each project, not splitting your potential Patrons across two projects.

Last edited:
OP
TrainerFan

TrainerFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Our artists are paid in a percentage of donations received. This is the most fair way to do it. Not only that, but this way is more transparent for patrons; you'll know exactly where your money is going, rather than being disgruntled by that progress the project you're less excited about may be faster than the one you really want.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just out of curiosity, how exactly do you dodge legal action from the studios making a game like this?

Is it by using terms of Fair Use for Parody? Because that has been known to not work on occasion.

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Two separate Patreons for each game comes off as kind of crazy despite how good they look though. The most common way of doing this is having different pledge levels for each project, not splitting your potential Patrons across two projects.
I thought about this too. I still don't really like the idea.:confused:

On one hand you have those who feel the need to back two is kind of shitty. And the fear that the one you like or prefer won't get as much work done because time working on the project is split between the two. God knows how many people fail even to finish a single project let alone two and at the same time!

On the other hand it avoids it focuses the patreon so if you are only interested in one side of it you won't get distracted by the other too much. It sort of reminds me of the instance where some patrons were upset that they were charged by yummytiger for his Hunters Quest Translation when they were expecting Aylia's Story.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wow, I just played the villain trainer demo and I must say, despite it being short it is very sweet. The art style is beautiful, is it oil painted? A fresh view on hentai art. Talking to Azula feels real, like I'm actually talking to her, got to give you credit for pulling that off since most developers are satisfied with generic slut smut personalities. Are these game going to have multiple endings? I know the break their minds into cock hungry whores ending is a classic, I just want to know if there's a chance to have a lovers or friends with benefits ending.

Overall, I'm very impressed with this, however I am dubious on whether to support with the fact that you're attacking two games at once; it's rather ambitious to start off. Still, it's worth supporting the thought of these games coming to completion for sure, no denying the beauty and work you have going on here.

Last edited:
OP
TrainerFan

TrainerFan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the compliments!
Updates every Monday:

Just out of curiosity, how exactly do you dodge legal action from the studios making a game like this?

Is it by using terms of Fair Use for Parody? Because that has been known to not work on occasion.
There's been a lot of debate in the community about this. SunsetRiders7's DC game used to be called "Injustice Unlimited" until Patreon was sent a C&D for trademark infringement. At least, I believe that's how it went. Now it's called "Something Unlimited". Additionally, I believe Akabur was sent a C&D straight from Warner Bros. over using the name "Hermione" in the name of what is now called "Witch Trainer".

However, the only real legal precedent in the West for this kind of copyright infringement is when . He lost. There's a more nuanced argument against something so obviously using a copyrighted character's image and whether that constitutes trademark infringement, involving the Three Stooges and a t-shirt (no joke), but that gets into some really murky territory.

There's a lot more to it, but I won't go into it further. Realistically, though, if a company like Nick sued us or Patreon for copyright infringement, we don't have the resources to fight them in court, even if we could win. So hopefully they continue to ignore us. It's not much money to them anyway.

The art style is beautiful, is it oil painted? ... Are these game going to have multiple endings?
Auxiliary uses a tablet, but has a background in fine art painting and says he's inspired by oil-painting artists.

The game will indeed have multiple endings, though we're still figuring those out.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Auxiliary uses a tablet, but has a background in fine art painting and says he's inspired by oil-painting artists.

The game will indeed have multiple endings, though we're still figuring those out.
I see, I would love a chance to talk to such an artist. The last thing I remember being painted was some sunflowers years ago. I can't wait to see what else Auxiliary can do!

That's great to hear, I look forward to seeing the development that I will strive to support your project someday. Ganbatte!

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay. I downloaded the Kora demo, try to play it and all I get is that wall-like background. I can start the game but once more it only show that background. The text is written like normally on the bottom but that pictures aren't showing up.

Nevermind, I figured out. I was just impatient.

Last edited:

jonnymelabo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You could upload an image in the first post to show better the quality of your games. ;)

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just a reminder, all updates for World Hero Trainer is done on MB's Patreon

~Korra
Mascot Korra for World Hero Trainer and an Promoter of Mindbreak Studios games

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ATTENTION
all Patrons of Mindbreak Studios

i am Cassandra, although my nickname is Korra. i am Mindbreak Studios's Korra Mascot and an independent promoter it is now conclusion that Mindbreak Studios are scamming everyone out of money. this game hasn't been made for real. here were no actual pictures or news about World Hero Trainer at all since November 1 2016. i checked every site that MBS has account on.

i URGE all patrons to cancel their money immediately and right away. they might have been lying to you, good and honest people.
i was quite concerned for rest of you so i checked MBS everything and find that virtually no news for months since November. i must admit, i'm quite pissed at this. so please, do that. thank you.

~Korra

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

to those who wonder what will happen now: yes i know it's sad and stupid. but i'm actually getting back to my Korra Trainer game i had discussed about on here in 2016. it was a Slave Korra Trainer. but now after all this b.s. with MBS. i have come to the realization that i should GO and make our own World Hero Trainer in my own version in sort of way. so.. i'm gonna do this with my company i have formed many years ago.and we're gonna probably use similar art style that was seen in MBS Korra Trainer. i can tell it's favorite by the fans. but i have to be original and try to go about this way with artists, engineers, programmers and more to give my game a name. i have to start from ground up with some stuff from Slave Korra Trainer to create a said Korra Trainer game. it would also be my first Korra Hentai game i have made and worked on. so for now we're gonna discuss plenty on that from concept to fruition. :)

RealKorra

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have update from MBS's patreon page, last update was April 7th 2017.. apparently they didn't bothered to inform me on patreon. it turns out that reason for no updates is because they're.. f..freaking busy on villain trainer Azula instead of World Hero Trainer. that's BIG SLAP and INSULT to those who paid for World Hero Trainer.