What's new

[Complete - Full] Minerva's Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Minerva's Adventure

I really think this game deserves a sequel. Not only because it has some interesting mechanics/effects
like the brainwashing status ailment
but also because it's a bit of a self-finding journey for Minerva.

I got the true end of the game which has Minerva and Yarichika go to "the Empire" to do further research on who Minerva really is. Is she a human? Or the rumoured Goddess of Destruction, Avistone? Or someone/something else entirely? I really want to know.

Though this game has a bunch of rather obvious bugs, I would still enjoy a sequel that goes further into detail.

That aside... will you continue working on the translation? Considering that there are a lot of things not translated yet (granted, the game is indeed finishable with what is translated but at least the diary entries in the dungeons translated would be nice).

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
I got true end as well and i saw here there's a normal end. How many ending this has and how to get them?

Kuku2213

Reputation score
To unlock full gallery, replace every 0 with 2 in ASA file.
(You can use notepad to edit it)

Reputation score
Since the regular thread is locked I suppose I'll ask here:

I've read all the books on "Minerva's Past" quest, and it says the next step is to ask Meria about Minerva's past. However, there is no dialogue option to do so. She just repeats the same dialogues she had at the beginning of the game. Talking about where the crystals are and telling me to speak to the guard captain.

I've completed the game and received all the crystals.

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
iirc correctly, there's some extra stuff needed to be done before talking to her, like investigating a certain adventurer that's appearing in the dungeons and areas you explored, i also believe you need to speak to the demon prince down below the goddess, and the final event flags/ completion of the quest, you should see a certain red flower under the goddess area

Naga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After extracting "Minerva Patch.rar" i get a "Minerva Patch" file and i dont know what to do with it...

Status
Not open for further replies.